Na Aana Is Desh Laado

This is most disgusting show ever made in india

Davide thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

This is most disgusting show ever made in indian television history...thank god my family not watching this show.. i just saw the promo on colors channel...(Promo dekh kar mere to romte khade hun gaye) how can they show such crap on national tv...why indian janta watching this crap show damm look at the trp of the show NA AANA IS DES LAADO 3.2 + hhhhhhhhmm...if his husband is Ipotent then adopt the baby...stop showing women like this....

Kise ne mujhe kaha tha ke ek aurat hi aurat ki dushman hoti hai... IS THIS TRUE????

Respect Women Please.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is not unseen or unheard in India.  Things like this do happen in remote villages.  Naked truth does hurt but it is good to bring it out and try to make pple think about getting rid of it.  

meghaparti thumbnail
Yes true dear..these practices r still prevalent in remote villages...n wht they r shwoing is a fact...I know it hurts..
who am i??? thumbnail
Well, in that case all i can say is you havent watched other soaps.
There have been soaps far more disgusting than this made and watched.
But like they said this is prevelant in India in villages and who knows even in cities ,none will come and shout in open so we never know if such thing happens in our nieghbourhood also.
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
high time channels should do their work with a bit of conscience and social commitment... colors made waves in the history of indian television by doing just that, bringing up the hidden evils in the society... but i thought they ahd to cary some message, other than those high philosophies they give as voice over. they should show the options... not just the truth... truth is bitter, fine, agree... but there could be sensible solutions too ryt?? why cant they focus on that and bring about a revolution?? yes, big sounding, i know... but still as ammaji said "thats not something which hasnt happened in india"... our greatest wars were won with pen not the sword... media can create a revolution, i strongly believe in that -the power of the media!Edited by sudss - 14 years ago
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: who am i???

Well, in that case all i can say is you havent watched other soaps.

There have been soaps far more disgusting than this made and watched.
But like they said this is prevelant in India in villages and who knows even in cities ,none will come and shout in open so we never know if such thing happens in our nieghbourhood also.

Well said- what about ekta mai's serials where ex dil marries sasur's brother-whose wife marries dli's sister etc.. trashier st ory-trashy serial-its true this serial is so brashenly showing things we have never seen.comparitively  ekta's stuff was worst ever-punarjanm at the drop of the hat-unimaginable plastic surgeries----Hope the creatives show solu tions amicably in Lado. Edited by india2050 - 14 years ago