Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Creatives - Reading our posts

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys,

The creatives have to be reading our posts......Why - Find out -

1. Just a day back I had expressed the desire that some action is missing fromt he scene, a proper dishum dishum, so, they show that...
2. We were all confused why Dutta was behavng a spoilt sport in all the functions (but since we all are his well devoted gopiyaan, we immediately came to some theory to not call it spoil sport 😉) and they have a taSha scene where in he tells Naku explicity why he is bahavign this way
3. We were wonderign yesterday that if the person who is behind this whole conspiracy wants Sups to make Dutta fall for her like tons of bricks then how the hell is that possible in 2 days, hence are they planning to get both of them maried, well, NO.......Now we know that the MissNobody will cut her wrist as a last resort!! 😡😡😡 Nautanki!!!!
4. When we were all wonderign why cant Sups and her BG just elope and why are they causing so much misery to Dutta and playing with his emotions, here comes a turn wherein the 2 piece Knoicker BG tells Sups that that is wht their saviour wants!!

I wonder if they can read all these intelligent question then why cant they see our misery in what dutta is gng thru and all that dragging episode tactics!! 😕

Also, I was hoping Naku cleans his wounds as in some later episode he recollects that she is the oen for him as she cleaned the blood on his hands and body (Rememeber what he asked Naku yesterday - "Kya woh mere haath ka khoon bardasht kar payegi"....)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dude if the creatives are reading our posts then why the HELL are they torturing us like this???
I have already said in some post somewhere that the only way that the creatives can make up for that Supriya Dutta Hug is if they show us an AMAZING TaSha PreCap for Next Week and I bet that THAT is not going to happen.

Okay I do admit that it's a bit strange how everything we're discussing is coming in the episodes but maybe we're just really good at predicting stuff cause don't they shoot these episodes in advance?
Of course the plot is going in a totally different direction to what the articles have been saying but... since when are articles 100% accurate anyways?
Plus the Wedding is only a day away (this week has just been ONE day) so how can Dutta fall in love so quick? He can't so really this Mawali Plan is just plain daft. And the person whoever they are who sent Mawali to make Dutta fall in Love with Supriya is also a Class A Idiot because how did they not know that the Wedding is taking plce in such a short time?

Aisha xxx😉
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: thornewood9

Dude if the creatives are reading our posts then why the HELL are they torturing us like this???
I have already said in some post somewhere that the only way that the creatives can make up for that Supriya Dutta Hug is if they show us an AMAZING TaSha PreCap for Next Week and I bet that THAT is not going to happen.

Okay I do admit that it's a bit strange how everything we're discussing is coming in the episodes but maybe we're just really good at predicting stuff cause don't they shoot these episodes in advance?
Of course the plot is going in a totally different direction to what the articles have been saying but... since when are articles 100% accurate anyways?
Plus the Wedding is only a day away (this week has just been ONE day) so how can Dutta fall in love so quick? He can't so really this Mawali Plan is just plain daft. And the person whoever they are who sent Mawali to make Dutta fall in Love with Supriya is also a Class A Idiot because how did they not know that the Wedding is taking plce in such a short time?

Aisha xxx😉

Aisha,

Usually the creatibves liek to read forums to analyze the plots, feedback from people and realize the glitches in the plot that a thrid person can point out easily...

Havign said that, my post is more ironic on how our Qs are getting answered and not on our predictions....Its might be a pure coincidence!!!

You are right on the articles, but I feel they are just dragging each plot...The plots listed in the articles will happen, just the timing is wrong......

Also, the person who sent these "mawalis" is from the family so he knows what goes on....so, he plans accordingly....yes, as i pointed out i my post, its stupid that in 2 days time, it is expected dutta would fall hard on Sups but well, Sups is cutting her wrist........and that twists things!!!

oh and yes again for the "one day left" comment.....I am soooooooooooooooo tired......1 day =  1 week, 2nd day - 1 week...and then the D Day arrives....How many weeks woudl the D Day cover - 2 weeks??? 😲....phew 🥱🤢