y sid izz acting as if he's a senior dr- Chk Pg 16

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
y hees actin as if hees a doc... i mean hees body language seems dat hees a doc nt a intern..n armaan lossin his value makin frend wid a junior intern...dis situation is so wierd ur intern is da husband of ur luver.......... Edited by -Nayab- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hahaha....even i noticed that...pissed me off...he's acting like he's all that....and look at armaan...i wunder wats guna happen when he finds out that his "friend" is his lovers husband๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† Edited by miyah.s - 14 years ago
Arman_meri_jaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: miyah.s

hahaha....even i noticed that...pissed me off...he's acting like he's all that....and look at armaan...i wunder wats guna happen when he finds out that his "friend" is his lovers husband๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

yh imagine how awkward it will be for Armi!
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Arman_meri_jaan

<div></div>yh imagine how awkward it will be for Armi!

totally ridiculous .....its almost da same as dr keerti marryin 1 of her interns....dis situation so silly yaarrr.....
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what is wrong in making friendship with an intern... Armaan has no other buddies in Sanjeevani right now!!!  Sid is behaving like a doc????  o.k before when he was  happy and funny ppl had problems with Sid saying he is not doing any work.. now he is little serious may be will focus on his work.. ppl have problems with that too!!!!!!!!  (behaving like a doc!!!!)๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by: uk-dhakaboy

totally ridiculous .....its almost da same as dr keerti marryin 1 of her interns....dis situation so silly yaarrr.....

heheheh its like Dr Kirti and Atul or Dr.Keerti and Rahool
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
his behaviour is ...making me mad๐Ÿ˜ก !!!
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dont find anything worng in becoming friends with an intern

but i have a problem with armman becoming friend of sid
since he is just playing with his emotion to know what rid feel for him

Originally posted by: aishu_25

what is wrong in making friendship with an intern... Armaan has no other buddies in Sanjeevani right now!!!  Sid is behaving like a doc????  o.k before when he was  happy and funny ppl had problems with Sid saying he is not doing any work.. now he is little serious may be will focus on his work.. ppl have problems with that too!!!!!!!!  (behaving like a doc!!!!)๐Ÿ˜•

there is nothing making frends with an intern but wat sid is doing is wrong he just wants to be Armaans friend he just wants to know who Riddima will choose Sid or Armaan Edited by Arman_meri_jaan - 14 years ago
Blessing thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu_25

what is wrong in making friendship with an intern... Armaan has no other buddies in Sanjeevani right now!!! Sid is behaving like a doc???? o.k before when he was happy and funny ppl had problems with Sid saying he is not doing any work.. now he is little serious may be will focus on his work.. ppl have problems with that too!!!!!!!! (behaving like a doc!!!!)๐Ÿ˜•

everything is wrong because he is sid ridz husband whom most of this people hate.

as if their armaan wasn't friend with all of the other docs when he wasn't one yet himself in fact i still remember many of his stupidity behaviors with Dr. Abhimanyu Modi over Dr.Nikita but no nobody will remember that now because he is their armaan an angel who can never do or go wrong.