Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veerich thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
honeymoon ,,,, junior veer  what is happening in this serial?????
shaadi hoti nhi  honeymoon ki batein hone lagti hai.........
one q's again in my mind that is tapsya wearing the same pendent which was given by sid ....she used to wear it since holi episodes sorry doston par meri nazar in cheezo par hi pdi hai aaj kal
hey don't take me wrong i m not ike tapasya..... par time paas kee liye dekhna padta hai kbhi pendent kbhi room to kbhiiiiii letter....😕😭
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the answer is simple ... nothing is happening
that's why all such crapp is happening 😆
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
plz cvs is vansh ko aqal de do😒
Edited by sahera - 14 years ago
vansh and taps are having an affair..... 😆
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

May I know where u saw this😳..today in SBB they showed about tel maalish where Tappu was doing tel maalish of Vansh and saying I m buttering my Jethji😆😆..but I din't see this section..mayb it came in Zee's house arrest or some other channel🤔

I m proud of Veer and his replies👏..whether Ichha marries Vansh or not..at least Veer will not accept Tappu😃..thats what I always wanted to see😳..and Vansh plss apne bhai par rahem karo😡😭..

Just saw Rohit's FB status..its says "we all r invited to his marriage on 31st march"..this means the marriage will take place on 31st march

haldi toh ho gayee ab agar 4 din shadi ko hai....toh episodes mein kya dikhayenge.....tappu ki nautanki...ya uski dance practice
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya_pd

It was the episode of "U Me Aur Tv" 25th march on News24 and E-24. Really nice interview of Nandish (Veer) & Rohit(Vansh).. Specially Nandish Blushing😳 on the questions whn his leg pulling was done by Vansh nd reporter. HeHeeee. Lol.🤣

For Junior Veer tapasaya need 2 go 2 Amma ji for advice nd tricks as she is doing same work in Laddoo for his son. lol🤣🤣🤣 joking

absolutely.....you are so right...😆
nutmeg7 thumbnail

it will be extremely fun if junior veer comes from ichcha.....😆😆😆

Divya_pd thumbnail

Hey guys Links of U Me Aur Tv- Junior Lalla chahiya Vansh ko frm taps

watch and enjoy--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CP8SyoaXmM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adbpNfV3ZX0

When reporter asked Veer about the situation of his character in the serial as her & whole viewer sympathy is with him- asks abt his situations calling her love icchcha as bhabhi nd especially when she asked about the demand of Vansh for junior Veer from tapasaya .Veer was feeling really uncomfortable with question being asked by him nd he was blushing.He said -"Aap mere situation ko dekh kar maje le rahin hain".Nice 2 see a man blushing when both reporter nd Vansh was pulling legs of (Nandish). Bt Veer said 1 thing is that tapasaya soch rahi hai raste ka kanta saaf ho gaya uske liye , tapasaya ko sapne dekhne ki bahut aadat hai ,But ye Veer naam ki jo Deewar hai wo hilegi nahi, Veer will nt change her decision &will nt accept her. .

India ki dusri Deewar after Rahul Dravid.LOL

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
maybe thats another way for tapu's ilaaj! to become a mother!
nutmeg7 thumbnail
ichcha cement se bani hai ye deewar....tutegi kaise