Comic Relief: from Student to Teacher

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ok guys...i know this CR is gonna be crappy cuz im in a rush...girls day out...mani/pedi...shopping...lunch...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ so excited!! so here ti goes....

From STUDENT to TEACHER
so...i thought it was cute how Dutta asked if Naku had something to day...any bhashan to give today...its lke he is expecting his daily tuition πŸ˜†...lol...but nahin...aaj toh kamal hi hogaya...today...the student has turned into a teacher for today... (haye...hai naa every student ka dream πŸ˜›πŸ˜›) ...he went of...talking about his life...and his feelings... (while we drooled 😍) ...and Naku...humari pyaari Naku...chup chap...khadi rahi...jaise woh ek bohot aachi student hai πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...it was like she was remembering everything he was saying 😳😳😳...like she was eating her words...thats when a thought occurred to me (let me tell you...get ready to fight girls πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰) ...imagine if Dutta was really a teacher...omg...we'd all sign up for that class in a heart beat...kyun? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...not only that...but we'd also go to class at least a few hours before...so we're there when he comes in...and now...OMG>..just imagine...Dutta in a suit... (dont faint yet...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›)...looking hot as ever...and as in intellectual...he'd have on those spiffy...and uber cute glasses...rimless...to suit his face just perfectly....😳😳😳...haye haye...so...who else is in for Dutta Bhao ka Dil 101 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...who else wants in? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...oh oh...im his TA so you all...BACK OFF!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

JAZ
ps: oh oh...just one choti si baath...i nearly died laughing when Baji said "pungi marunga" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...hes hilarious!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Datta in suit and rimless glasses...reminds me of love story where mishal looked oh-so-cute in rimless glasses. btw looks like datta has learnt well...so much so he;s giving his own bhashan minus the "meri aai sahib kehti hain". btw Jaz yeh zaroori nahin ki datta has just one TA.
and btw im fine with his don business too...i'd give him double hafta plus nashta provided he came over to collect it. πŸ˜ƒ
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved 2day's episode jaz thank god u didnt do a comic relief like yesterday πŸ˜† i was thinking all day wat u wud cum up wid πŸ˜†
mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well todays episode was real good
When dutta placed his hand on naku shoulder i really hoped that she would not go in a cardiac arrest by her heartbeating overboardπŸ€£πŸ˜‰Because i am sure if it was me i would have faitnted on spot
sana786a thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariescott14

well todays episode was real good

When dutta placed his hand on naku shoulder i really hoped that she would not go in a cardiac arrest by her heartbeating overboardπŸ€£πŸ˜‰Because i am sure if it was me i would have faitnted on spot

πŸ˜† so wud i marie im suprised dat dutta didnt realise she likes him wid her expression
mariescott14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shabaza786

πŸ˜† so wud i marie im suprised dat dutta didnt realise she likes him wid her expression

Well i guess he is so comfartable with her he feels she might like him as a friend and not like that
sana786a thumbnail

Well i guess he is so comfartable with her he feels she might like him as a friend and not like that

hmmmm cud be
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Naku gives him such a besotted look all the time when she's thinking no one's seeing that im surprised he doesnt notice it. but i guess he's so used to it now that he thinks its the normal way she looks at ppl...esp someone who's taller. πŸ˜†
sana786a thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Naku gives him such a besotted look all the time when she's thinking no one's seeing that im surprised he doesnt notice it. but i guess he's so used to it now that he thinks its the normal way she looks at ppl...esp someone who's taller. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† true shreya everyone is blind wen it cums 2 naku dey dnt notice her being besotted wid him πŸ˜†
mariescott14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

well i wonder if he sees how naku looks at baaji maybe then he would be able to see the differenceπŸ˜†