~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
wat an epi.. ๐Ÿ˜†  vansh ki perfect entry.. full on gusse main.. ek waqt aisa laga mano icha ko zorrrrrrr se thappad marega.. ๐Ÿ˜† taps aur nani ki pyaari bahu dono darr gaye.. ๐Ÿ˜† taps ne aise react kiya mano usne kuch kiya hi nahi woh to kuch janti bhi nahi.. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ icha ki aankho main aansu as if woh jo soch rahi hai wahi hone wala hai.. abhi vansh kahega kyu ichki tum veer se pyaar karti thi aur kesar ki tarah mujhe dhoka de rahi thi.. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿคฃ but finally vansh ne ghurne ke alawa bhi kuch kiya.. ๐Ÿ˜† i actually burst out laughing wen i saw how he showed icha's name written on his "heart" ๐Ÿ˜†

waise aaj ka epi was acha bcoz veer was der.. ๐Ÿ˜Š jaise hi veer enter hua tha main bass yahi pray kar rahi thi ki ichki vansh ko chodo veer ko dekho pyaar kya hota hai yeh vansh kya batayega?? yeh to veer ki shakal pe likha hai ๐Ÿ˜ finally vansh ammu ke paas gaya aur ichki ne veer ko dekha ohhh god ๐Ÿ˜

waise vansh ne jo bhi bola acha bola (maine jyada dhyan se suna nahi coz main to veer ko dekh rahi thi.. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜†)  par mujhe laga vansh overacting kar raha ahi yaar.. ๐Ÿ˜• bass karo vansh zara veer ki taraf to dekho bechara kitna hara hua lagg raha hai.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

abb to mera mann hi nahi hua aur dekhne ka.. ohh god i cant explain how much bad i felt for veer.. usko aur kitna sehna hoga?? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

love
Nandini

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I also felt very bad for Veer today๐Ÿ˜ญ

but I will hv to admit that Vansh's acting was perfect today๐Ÿ‘..earlier he was doing overacting but today he was fine with his emotions and voice modulation..Rohit was really very good as Vansh today and din't act like a psycho at all...credit should b give to him here as he deserves it๐Ÿ‘

And also Vansh's dialogues today justifies what Uttaran is all about..he also said that Ichha will never get his pyaar in Uttaran..so that explains what will b the future storyline๐Ÿ˜†

But I m disappointed with the CVs simply becuase I can see Veer will b getting totally wasted in the future as there is no scope for his role..I can already see Vansh taking the centerstage in each and every frame leaving Veer in the background like a side hero๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ...so I will only tell the CVs that if they r going ahead with Vansh-Ichha pairing then plsss end Veer's role and send him to America rather than torturing us with Veer-Tappu milan๐Ÿคข...As a true fan of Veer..I cannot see him in this wasted role...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by jyoti06 - 14 years ago
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
may be coz i wasnt able to see veer in that state thats why mujhe vansh ki acting perfect nahi lagi.. ๐Ÿ˜• par sach bolu maine vansh pe jyada dhyan hi nahi diya main bass ichki ki aankhe aur veer ka chehra dekh rahi thi.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ icha looked very cute today.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so true nandini,,,, that ichha's name's tatoo on chipku kumar's chest was so hindi film type,,,i dint like this jesture even when i was 7 or 8 years old,,and saw this cheap expression ov love in some film,,, my GOD,,and that dialogue"tumara woh ateet jo mar chuka ha" oh,, i thought veer would shout,,bhaiyya aap  hosh mein toh hain,???,,"main zinda hon" and congo to all tapu the wamp  has changed the letter,,,and original versoin would be telecasted on the wedding night of vansh-ichha,,,as tapu ordered nani to to the honers of planting the letter in their room......so again a catch in the story,,, ab hum sab achay bachon ki tarha,, next 1 month uttaran regularly dekhein gay,,to see vansh's reaction for this ichha's ateet,,,
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~~~

may be coz i wasnt able to see veer in that state thats why mujhe vansh ki acting perfect nahi lagi.. ๐Ÿ˜• par sach bolu maine vansh pe jyada dhyan hi nahi diya main bass ichki ki aankhe aur veer ka chehra dekh rahi thi.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ icha looked very cute today.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Its because we always love to appreciate our favourites๐Ÿ˜†..I can understand that๐Ÿ˜ณ..but from today's story its crystal clear that story will move ahead with Vansh-Ichha now...Veer will b the side hero with Tappu๐Ÿ˜กCry

CVs hv ruined it completely or mayb thats how they had planned the storyline of Uttaran..whatever

And for the first time I felt Nandish(Veer) was looking disinterested in his act๐Ÿค”..I mean yes he was sad but somewhere it looked as if he is not liking what he is doing..and its natural because right now he is getting a raw deal in the show..he came as the main lead and now he is reduced to a side hero which is an insult to Nandish I feel...just notice what Veer has done in last 2 weeks..nothing...CVs r just wasting his talent which is very very disappointing๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ...

I feel I should give up on this serial and wait for Nandish and Tina's new project or something๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

n_arati thumbnail
Horrible episode.....vaansh stop overacting......what melodrama.....n i fail to understand why was he looking out for veer all day.....CVs sathiya gaye hai
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its allmost a month now there's no role of veer at all..
and one can easily imagine his sorry state once vansh-iccha marraige is over
and tappu by his side ...๐Ÿ˜ญ
he will be simply reduced to devdas type with the least importance role
as the limelight will be stolen by vansh and tappu now ...
both veer and iccha are being sidelined with very limited scope of their characters .....๐Ÿ˜ก
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

so true nandini,,,, that ichha's name's tatoo on chipku kumar's chest was so hindi film type,,,i dint like this jesture even when i was 7 or 8 years old,,and saw this cheap expression ov love in some film,,, my GOD,,and that dialogue"tumara woh ateet jo mar chuka ha" oh,, i thought veer would shout,,bhaiyya aap  hosh mein toh hain,???,,"main zinda hon" and congo to all tapu the wamp  has changed the letter,,,and original versoin would be telecasted on the wedding night of vansh-ichha,,,as tapu ordered nani to to the honers of planting the letter in their room......so again a catch in the story,,, ab hum sab achay bachon ki tarha,, next 1 month uttaran regularly dekhein gay,,to see vansh's reaction for this ichha's ateet,,,

But how Nani will plant the letter at Bundela house๐Ÿค”..I mean will Nani  decorate Bundela house's room ??..will Vansh allow it kya ??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I think Tappu wanted Nani to keep the letter in Ichha's room ..because she said "u plant the letter while decorating dulhan's room"๐Ÿ˜‰..she never said "u plant the letter while decorating bride-groom's room"๐Ÿ˜‰

So I feel its a letter which Tappu has written as Vansh and Ichha will feel that Vansh has written it and in the letter it will b written that Vansh knows everything about Veer-Ichha but is ready to move on..so Ichha's all doubts will b cleared๐Ÿ˜‰
vijaya_ls thumbnail
[QUOTE=n_arati]Horrible episode.....vaansh stop overacting......what melodrama.....n i fail to understand why was he looking out for veer all day.....CVs sathiya gaye hai[/QUOTE]

exactly!!!
that why's a good story has been reduced to crap ....with absolutely illogical relationships just to show victory of one character-tappu ....

vijaya_ls thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

But how Nani will plant the letter at Bundela house๐Ÿค”..I mean will Nani  decorate Bundela house's room ??..will Vansh allow it kya ??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I think Tappu wanted Nani to keep the letter in Ichha's room ..because she said "u plant the letter while decorating dulhan's room"๐Ÿ˜‰..she never said "u plant the letter while decorating bride-groom's room"๐Ÿ˜‰

So I feel its a letter which Tappu has written as Vansh and Ichha will feel that Vansh has written it and in the letter it will b written that Vansh knows everything about Veer-Ichha but is ready to move on..so Ichha's all doubts will b cleared๐Ÿ˜‰

so that this crap will move  for  another 2-3months .....
exactly the way cv's dragged the story  of iccha - vansh- veer for   2  months ...
otherwise what is there left in the serial ....๐Ÿ˜†