(3)  SetMax    2300-2330  - IPL  
(4)  SetMax    2100-2130 - IPL   
(5)  SetMax    2030-2100  -IPL  
(6)  Colors    2200-2230  - Uttaran 
(7)  SetMax    2130-2200  - IPL  
(8)  Zee TV    2100-2130    - Pavitra Rista
(9)  Star Plus    2100-2130 - Sapna Baabul Ka .... BIDAAI 
(10)  SetMax    2000-2030  - IPL--- IP

I thought Uttaran will b out of top 10 after the fantastic IPL match yesterday👏..but woww Uttaran is no.1 Among all the serials in this trp chart😲...so creatives r actually succeeding in maintaining that suspense factor among the viewers😲😕...If Uttaran can survive even during IPL period and continue to top the charts among the daily soaps,then I m afraid this pathetic track will continue now🤢...who r these viewers watching this show instead of IPL ??😡😭😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Oh

So "Tapu baba running after ichcha's letter" sabko dekhna tha 😉
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
even with IPL Uttran can make it all becoz of taps
I am glad she didnt get hold of the letter.
I hope she didnt change the letter
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sanw

even with IPL Uttran can make it all becoz of taps

I am glad she didnt get hold of the letter.
I hope she didnt change the letter

Whether she changes or not..but one thing is confirmed Vansh won't know the whole truth about Veer-Ichha before marriage
priyu_friend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

so, vansh-ichcha marriage has actually risen the trp?

or i think it was because people were curious to know wheather vansh will know the truth before or after the marriage and if he comes to know about it then what will be his reaction
also, ppl in this forum are discusing a lot about this topic
aaj kal har topic me vansh tho hotha hi hain (and i think more than veer).

in the future too i think the trps will rise because there is a lot of suspense  for eg:
1.how will vansh change or will he ever change?
2.will ichcha forget veer and love vansh?
3.what will be the outcome of veer-taps relationship?

even my family members love this serial
Edited by priyu_friend - 14 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: priyu_friend

so, vansh-ichcha marriage has actually risen the trp?

or i think it was because people were curious to know wheather vansh will know the truth before or after the marriage and if he comes to know about it then what will be his reaction
also, ppl in this forum are discusing a lot about this topic
aaj kal har topic me vansh tho hotha hi hain (and i think more than veer).

in the future too i think the trps will rise because there is a lot of suspense  for eg:
1.how will vansh change or will he ever change?
2.will ichcha forget veer and love vansh?
3.what will be the outcome of veer-taps relationship?

even my family members love this serial

Yes the curiosity factor would hv been zero if Veer-Ichha mariage was shown as then Tappu will hv no games to play.,.Vansh will return back to rehab center and story will b over😆..so the CVs twisted the whole story and made it Vansh-Ichha so that curiosity remains alive😆..now they hv enough scope to start a new love story of Vansh-Ichha along with the suspense element of Veer-Ichha's past and Tappu's nautankis..not to forget Jethani-Devrani track too😆..with this trp will go high as every episode viewers will b in suspense wondering whether Vansh will find out the truth or not😆..both Veer-Ichha as well as Vansh-Ichha fans will witness the show just for that suspense element and creatives will hv the last laugh😆😆

I hv noticed one thing..whenever the makers unite the lovers,the curiosity factor among the viewers is lost as there is no scope of drama..so they r playing this new trick of switching jodis and starting a new suspense drama😆..and well its working because even my family is loving this new track😕
priyu_friend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yes the curiosity factor would hv been zero if Veer-Ichha mariage was shown as then Tappu will hv no games to play.,.Vansh will return back to rehab center and story will b over😆..so the CVs twisted the whole story and made it Vansh-Ichha so that curiosity remains alive😆..now they hv enough scope to start a new love story of Vansh-Ichha along with the suspense element of Veer-Ichha's past and Tappu's nautankis..not to forget Jethani-Devrani track too😆..with this trp will go high as every episode viewers will b in suspense wondering whether Vansh will find out the truth or not😆..both Veer-Ichha as well as Vansh-Ichha fans will witness the show just for that suspense element and creatives will hv the last laugh😆😆

I hv noticed one thing..whenever the makers unite the lovers,the curiosity factor among the viewers is lost as there is no scope of drama..so they r playing this new trick of switching jodis and starting a new suspense drama😆..and well its working because even my family is loving this new track😕

so true!
this has happened in lado too . when raghav was going to be married to sonali then the trps rised and just after raghav and sia united trps rates went out of top 10.