Koi Tum Sa part 2

DevilishSaira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Part 2.

Gauri has left… ravi came back and asked about… gauri..

Jiya was about to say something.. pratham.. looked at her.. and she stopped..

Pratham: woh.. ravi.. she had some urgent work.. that's why she left..

Ravi: ohh.. par she should have told me about it…

Pratham: tum jao .. ghar chor aao..uisay she migth be on her way..

Ravi run out…

Jiya: pratham why didn't u tell him that gauri just slapped u..?

Pratham: no ravi shoudlnt know everything.. gauri ko main khudh dekh loon gha…

Outside… gauri was just standing .. ravi came there..

Ravi: thanx good tum yahaan ho.. why did u leave from there?

Gauri: just like that.. I didn't feel like being there..

Ravi: kyon kya hua…

Gauri: im just not feeling good..

Ravi: ghar chalna hai….

Gauri: haan..

Ravi: chalo. Phir…

Pratham.. is at home now.. just pacing.. around his room.. and thing on when gauri slapped him…

After some days..  gauri went to a shopping mal .. incidently pratham was also there.. when he saw her she start following her..

At one.. time.. he just stand infront of her in one of the shops.. gauri was shocked.. and start looking around…

Pratham: don't worry.. no one will notice u.. cant u see it's a big.. shop..

Gauri: what do u want..

Pratham: I just want u to know.. that day u slapped me.. I was very angry.. main tumhare saath is reason se kuch bhi karsakta hoon..  (came closer) kuch bhi..

Gauri: what do u mean.. kya chahete ho tum..

Pratham: tumhein.. iissi liye I cant harm u..

He leaved by saying there… and gauri was just stanned hearing this… a girl came to gauri..

And asked if she could help her in anything..

Gauri: ohh.. well not really im jst looking around..

She leaved.. after a while..

Pratham at home.. at the dinner table.. GM saw pratham not having food..

GM: pratham… beta.. what happen. Where r u lost..
Pratham: who.. maa.. kuch nahin..

UM: i u had interest in busniess then u wont.. have been lost..

GM: ap bhi na.. bete.. ko hamesha aisa hi kahen ghe..
UM: haan coz.. he was graduated..f ro 2 years ago.. and still.. he don't want to handle.. the busniess..

Pratham left from there…

Later on.. GM cmes into his room.. and said he should feel bad of UMs words.. pratham told her he didn't felt bad… she left the room..

Few days.. later… gauri's parents annoncned.. the egagment with Ravi.. everyone was happy.. gauri and ravi was standing.. together.. when gauri sees.. Pratham..

Gauri: ravi .. pratham.. yahan

Ravi: haan i invited him.. and u know .. I just fond out that Yash.. and Hiten also r in town.. that's great saab together..

Gauri sees pratham so deos he.. .. gauri put her left hand on to her hair.. to show the ring.. pratham smiled.. wicked…

Anita – gauri's friend.. plays a CD and request ravi and gauri to dance..

They start dancing.. pratham was about to leave… when he look at gauri.. and said bye..

After some days

Gauri .. got a letter from.. delhi.. it was  a letter from the university..

She was very happy for it..

She was leavign after few days..

Last night in mumbai.. pratham called gauri..

Pratham: Hi gauri I wish u a very nice and save jorney…

Gauri: who.. tumhein kaisaay..

Pratham: PM knows everything… bye ..

Next day.. at the BUS STAND .. gauri was waiting for Ravi.. her parents told her to go now so she don't miss.. the bus..

Her cell rings.. it was ravi who told her that he wont be able to come.. so she could leave.. 1st she was really angry.. but then she said its ok..

She goes into the bus.. left her hand to say bye to her family.. when the bus was gone.. out from the bus stand.. gauri sees.. pratham.. who wing to her .. saying bye.. she also lift her hand.. and then sees at her hand.. and put it down.. praham was smiling.. as he really see off the person he loved most in his life.. it was a long journey…

Gauri in bus thinking of .. how pratham came here.. she took a pics out of her bag.. which was her and ravi engagment pic… she start looking at ravi..

Gauri: ravi why were u not here..

The bus stopped.. after few hours.. so if someone wanted .. soemthign to east they could do it..

In Mumbai.. pratham.. sitting in his room.. when US came.. and tld his he will have to join office tomorrow with him..

Pratham agreed..

He went .. out.. with yash and hiten.. when he heared the news.. that the bus.. who went to goa today has gone through a bomb balst.. whine glass from Pratham Hand.. and is out of his mind.. he watnt to see gauri..

Yash: Relax pratham.. u don't even know which Hospital they have taken them..

But then they annoucned in news which hopsital the victims were in.. he rush to the hospital… finally pratham came to the hospital.. he asked the recepsionist about a girl named Gauir was brougth here.. she replied that… she dotn know.. as it was an accident they havent verified them..

Pratham puts his hand down.. and was abotut o say soemthign.. wen he feel someones hand.. he turnedback.. and sees gauri lying on the strager.. .. he stopped the wardboy .. and looked at the injured gauri..

Wardboy: do u know here

Pratham: haan. Yes I do.. she was in my college…

The doctor came and took gauri away.. she was udner observasion.. and pratham standing in the mandir.. and praying for gauri..

Pratham: god please save gauri.. I never asked u for anythign.. I know she cant be mine but even then.. save her..

She was shifted to a normal ward.. pratham was sitting beside.. her..  he got corrage to call ravi.. gauri got concious.. and sees someone sleeping by lying the head on her bed.. she thought its RAVI she took her hand up and touched his head.. pratham gets up..

Pratham: arey gauri pleaze lie down u dotn have permission to get up.. plzz

At the same tiem ravi caem in

Ravi: Uff gauri .. tum bhi I told u.. that u should.. tke the plain not buss.. but tum kissi ki sunti kahan ho..

Gauri looked shocked.. and then looked at pratham..

Pratham: come on ravi dont u see what her condition is.. and u..

Ravi: hey pratham please its between me and gauri.. ok

Prtaham was leaving.. when gauri parents came there…

Pratham elft..

The doctors told them.. how prtaham manage everything..

END