22/03 - Sid-Riddz- Armie: Thornes & Roses

Posted: 14 years ago

Armaan stood looking at the boy-man in front of him - a huge mischief smile on Armaan's face , a characteristic signature of his custard-apple persona but his eyes still trying to figure out Siddhanth, his expressions and his layered conversations with him - Armaan didn't understand why Sid was trumpeting and fighting for Cause Riddhima.... why was Sid so upset and hurt that Armaan left Riddhima? Fine, Sid should feel as a friend but he seemed to be mirroring Riddhima's angst. Strange.And then, Armaan's attention went to Sid's phone which was ringing - Riddhima's number flashing and Sid on his own trip. Armaan breaks Sid's reverie and asks him to pick up the phone. Sid looks at him like a bitter-sweet pill and says it is his wife's call. Armaan makes a mock-horrified face and says that he must take the call rightaway - wives can be such trouble , i tell you.... Sid nods and walks away to take a  call and take an important decision that will change Riddhima's , his and Armaan's life..... Armaan , still wrapped in the blanket of his powder and fluff dreams revels in the happiness that he is looking forward to.

Sid , with the most firm but emotion-ridden expression speaks to Riddhima - fighting an internal war , making sure the lump in his throat does not rise to his eyes and oscillating the phone between his to hands and ears , indicating a restlessness that he is trying to smooth out. Riddhima , on the threshold of accepting and confessing that she sees a beautiful future with her husband and wants to colour it all shades of feeling and emotion speaks to Sid in a shy, hesitant but lucid manner - swaying between the cuteness of 'aap' and 'tum', rolling her pretty eyes , smiling endlessly and going all pink and red wondering if she is trying to propose Siddhanth? I want to see you, Sid. There is something important that I want to tell you- I am taking this relationship and this marriage ahead, Siddhanth because I want to - I will tell Mom-Dad everything so that there are no more curtains. Are you there with me? Sid just listens to her with a stricken expression on his face - taking in her words but not getting swayed by his new found weakness for Riddhima- he calmly tells her .... I have no idea Riddhima that what thought or what feeling has driven you to this decision -  but like you, i also feel that nothing should be hidden between us. Before you take a single step towards me, there is a question that I want to ask you. Riddhima is perplexed. Question? Sid says yes and for that you have to meet me.... in Poona. And Sid ended the call, closing the gates of his life on Riddhima because he knows that once she looks at the new palace , she would forget the castle she lived in. Sid seems resigned to his fate and he is ready for it.

And there stands Armaan - on the terrace, looking lovingly at a picture of himself and Riddhima , floating in the river of memories and sunlight of love lighting up his face - you so want to protect Armaan's world inside the glass globe that you feel like going and giving him a slow firm hug. And then, Sid comes to see him - the same angst ridden but decisive expression on his face. He looks at the picture - is struck but does not react and then, Armaan looks at him. Armaan smiles - So, Sid? Issues solved with your wife? These women i tell you! And you feel bitter-sweet seeing Armaan equate Sid's wife Riddhima with his own lady love Riddhima - how ironic can life get? And Sid listens quietly. Sid listens quietly as he sees Armaan's immaculate love and yearning for Riddhima - Armaan's mind back in time - his face undergoing a myriad of emotions and Sid can see that Armaan would break into a jig right away if Sid brought Riddhima to him right now. Sid looks at Armaan and says that he will take him to Riddhima .... Armaan just blinks his limpid pools at him in emotional astonishment almost as if he can't believe what Sid is saying and as Sid hands over Riddhima's Poona address to him - Armaan looks at Sid with such a surge of grateful emotion that you can see how much he would attach himself to Sid for this single goodness of him.... Armaan , being Armaan throws his arms around Sid and engulfs him in a beautiful hug of compassion and gratitude . Sid is taken away by this display of what Armaan is feeling right now for Sid and then, no matter how broken he is inside, he returns the compassion..... Armaan just holds Sid by his shoulders as though for those few moments , Sid was the most precious thing in the world for him , his face wrought with sentiments and they both part with a fist-knock - over their 'little secret'. Sid's unshaken sacrifice and Armaan's innocent emotion just makes you fall in love with these two exceptional men all over again.

And as Armaan sets out to meet Riddhima with his own bouquet of emotions, sentiments , hopes and expectations, Sid sits in his home quietly , holding the broken frame of his and Riddhima's picture from their wedding - while one man is running all the way to Riddhima to gather his bunch of pink roses and re-visiting the gardens that he left behind to wilt  , the other man has closed his fist with thorns , understanding that whatever he had and whatever he has with Riddhima is beautiful - the road ends here but he will still stand on that side of the fence from where he can see Riddhima in all colours of life.

Love and luck always to all.❀️

God bless everyone. πŸ€—

such a sad story...both men love her yet only one can express his feelings openly while other one gets hurt silently

one is her past the other her present
one is her life and the other is memory
one is her love the other her friend
what a twist of fate this is!
just 1 word

B-E-A-U-U-U-U-T-I-F-U-L

Poca... I seriously love you man... the way you write is just... mind blowing... you described everything happened in the episode so beautifully that I can clearly imagine the scene between Armaan and sid...
πŸ‘ awesome dude... love reading your posts πŸ€—
Poca πŸ€—
I have been searching for this post of yours, and here I find it. WOW !! You really know how to play with the strings of the heart you know. It was jsut brilliant. I felt like a emotional fool today while seeing the episode and that is exactly how I felt while reading this.

Thankyou for writing such a great peice, and I can say without even a moments hesitation, that this is the best you have written.

Love you loads,
Arushi.
Originally posted by ilive2laugh

such a sad story...both men love her yet only one can express his feelings openly while other one gets hurt silently

one is her past the other her present
one is her life and the other is memory
one is her love the other her friend
what a twist of fate this is!

Yes, yes. Maharani Pocahontas is back.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I just want to hug Armaan and Sid. They don't deserve what is happening to them.

Hey nitzyπŸ€—

Where were you....lolz :P

Riddhima will soon be standing at the crossroads......one is her husband now....whom she has started to fall for...whom she looks upto.....and the other one is her past.....the man whom she once loved to death.....its going to be really sad for one of them.....and no matter who Riddhima ends up with....she will still be suffering....she has developed some strong feelings for Sid....so its not going to be easy at all....and Sid and Armaan also love her.....either of them is bound to be heart-broken....and the decision lies with Riddhima. Though its not her fault....she will have to go through the pain once again......even Sid and Armaan won't be barred from the trauma.

oh poco, i seriously need to hug some1 now, 😭😭😭 i free terrible terrible for these two men!!! They deserve much much better than this fate!!!!

i didn't really pay much attention to Armaan as wahi boy had my undivided attention, but your post brought out his side of the story very well. I feel sorry for both, one is aware of the tsunami that will hit all of them tomorrow while the other is still in his la la land singing asmani songs while waiting for his princess with a red rose!!

SidMaan were awesome today, both talking abt the same lady and that hug!!! pheww!!! i saw it almost 30 times already!!!😍😍😍 i will chase Sidra or Zainab to make an avi on that!!!

cheers poco
Kai

p.s thanks for the pm πŸ€— JeRan rocks!!πŸ₯³

speechless Poco!!! i enjoy reading ur beautiful words of prose describing each intricate emotion so serenly that its even more moving than watching the actual scenes..... its like reading a novel and then seeing the movie made from it.... ur words are truly heart-wrenching darling!!!! its a God gift!!!! i wait for ur post everyday!!! u shud definitely write a novel dear..... and maybe u can write a novel for DMG!!! really!!! it wud make the most beautiful romance novel ever written!!! and wud be in the league of Twilight series and Mills and Boons novels!!! God Bless u dear!!! keep it up!!!! please do give my suggestion a thought!!!