Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Written Update - March 22nd - fools in love - Page 17

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Don't u think this idea can backfire Sia ................😕😕😕 Kyuki uska bada bhai hai aag may ghee dalne ke liye😡😡😡 ...........  but I want sia to send jhumer to do all the works of Raghav ........but when they are in front of each other sia should try  to speak to him.......or sheela chachi or avtar bhiya can give him some brains ...............

Bittu,

Brains are at a premium in that household and the less you use the grey cells the more likely they are gonna be irreperably damaged.

I don't think it would be a good idea for Sia to ignore him completely but yes, at least to a certaind egree, should do the trick. He shouldn't think that his wife is easily attainable.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poetic

Sweetie, I know where you are coming from. I am also upset with him.

The day he lets go off his ego, at least, and a bit of his anger he will do extremely well in life and in relations. He needs to realise that it's not only about supporting Sia; it's about udnerstanding and differentiating between what's wrong and what's not and how he should take a stand in that regard.

You are right, he has been treating Sia with disdain all the time, and is always the first one to mistrust him. I don't think he understands her mind and the way she works.

sorry i took all my frustrations on my posts😲. i am shocked at the way  i reacted to things.guess the RaSia in my blood has made me say all this.i am not able to digest two well suited,lovable and in love couple on screen to misunderstand each other like this and then treat each other badly
😲
meghaparti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poetic

Anything to danda maro Raghav.

Watched the scene where he shuts the door on her face ... grr!

! Megha - Yes, thoda attitude dikhana zaroorri hai abhi. bachhu phir line pe aayega. That's what he needs Attitudewala Barbie! 😆

Lolll attitude wali barbie againnnnn😆
poetic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sang_hari

sorry i took all my frustrations on my posts😲. i am shocked at the way  i reacted to things.guess the RaSia in my blood has made me say all this.i am not able to digest two well suited,lovable and in love couple on screen to misunderstand each other like this and then treat each other badly
😲

Shreya, It's fine yaar. You don't have to feel bad about it at all. We are all doing the same. And we all care for those two duffers.
poetic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meghaparti

Lolll attitude wali barbie againnnnn😆

THis may give you wrong impression about me and Barbies. And I don't even have one. 😆