Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

A big ๐Ÿค— for you.

None for Raghav.

thanks poet but raghav such an emotional fool.will he never listen to his wife who has always been truthful and instead listen to his mother who has been cruel to the point of hurting her loved ones๐Ÿ˜ก

such a big letdown he has been

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Thanks for the update sherya .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.......... I know tum hamare liye kitni taqlif utha rahi hoo ...... watching this crap and updating ............

Yeh toh hona hi tha ....... ammaji ki toh .๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก And Raghav is really an idiot  why can't Sia tell him that to take revenge only she has saved his mother๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ......... nonsense ..... arre agar dushman mar jata hai toh sab khatam ho jata ........ itna nahi samjhta hai Raghav ko ........

Any ways I am not going to torture myself by watching this nonsense.

Yes, unless and until your exams are over.

I think I will do the same with mine too.
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Thanks for the update sherya .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.......... I know tum hamare liye kitni taqlif utha rahi hoo ...... watching this crap and updating ............

Yeh toh hona hi tha ....... ammaji ki toh .๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก And Raghav is really an idiot  why can't Sia tell him that to take revenge only she has saved his mother๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ......... nonsense ..... arre agar dushman mar jata hai toh sab khatam ho jata ........ itna nahi samjhta hai Raghav ko ........

Any ways I am not going to torture myself by watching this nonsense.

u are right bittu must have left the budiya die and she should have enjoyed with raghav
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

but I want raghav to be punished this time..sia should not forgive him that easily n go n stay at his dad's place once the truth is out...so that raghav also realizes that he is a big time fool for not trusting siaaaaa๐Ÿ˜†
aur isse bahane se raghav ko hum sia ko manate huye dekh paye gayeeee๐Ÿ˜†

LOL Megha, so true!

I know Sia has been a super fool but whatever she has done has beenf or others. How can that idiot Raghav overlook that and distrust her so easily? Hasn't he himself seen her Mother act like a witch and make lives hell for everyone? Or is his Oedipus Complex so strong that he is blind to all that Budiya's faults? ๐Ÿ˜ก
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

thanks poet but raghav such an emotional fool.will he never listen to his wife who has always been truthful and instead listen to his mother who has been cruel to the point of hurting her loved ones๐Ÿ˜ก

such a big letdown he has been

He surely has been. Whenever it has been an issue of choice, he has always sided with his Mother without thinking about the truth. Just feeling bad for Sia when she is being overworked is not the cue to a good relationship.๐Ÿฅฑ
He is such an idiot. I will have to rethink whether I want that Barbie wala Raghav either. ๐Ÿ˜ก
sang_hari thumbnail

But why are you mentioning Gaji? Did they show any of his scenes?
He will be happy if Jogi and Raghav are both devastated, so that he will be the lonesome heir.

actually all the time they were showing his face and y being the true heir to ammaji's cruel cunningness he was mentally  doing some calculation and immediately knew that it was ammaji's plan to destroy rasia relationship.that is why the hunch.actually he hates jogi more than raghav so destroy jogi mission is his first goal
poetic thumbnail

u are right bittu must have left the budiya die and she should have enjoyed with raghav

Raghav pagal ho gaya hai and to think of it, I thought he was intelligent enough.

All brawn and not enough brain ...
poetic thumbnail

actually all the time they were showing his face and y being the true heir to ammaji's cruel cunningness he was mentally  doing some calculation and immediately knew that it was ammaji's plan to destroy rasia relationship.that is why the hunch.actually he hates jogi more than raghav so destroy jogi mission is his first goal

OK that woudl be cool.

If he does so, I would make a VM on him and his Sunehri, I promise.
Gaji Bhaiyya please apne chhotey bhai ko thoda line dikha do patni prem aur seva ki taraf ...

Actually SHreya, the Gaji moments are the finer ones in the sense that a lot can be udnerstood about his character and his thought process. His ankh milana with Sunheri is a fine piece in itself.
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail

LOL Megha, so true!

I know Sia has been a super fool but whatever she has done has beenf or others. How can that idiot Raghav overlook that and distrust her so easily? Hasn't he himself seen her Mother act like a witch and make lives hell for everyone? Or is his Oedipus Complex so strong that he is blind to all that Budiya's faults? ๐Ÿ˜ก

really what is it with ammaji and her sons.they are really getting on my nerves and this sia is not a good tactician.she should learn doing somethings in sly or she will never be able to win.two fools have married and look who is taking advantage of their foolishness
blueangel_0290 thumbnail
i was so angry at raghav when he raised his hand to stop sia fom talking only to let that darindi ammaji continue talking
agar sia jhooth bol rahi hai toh why will she call for the panditji and know whih panditji????
how dum of raghav

gaji ka scene mast tha did u see his reaction when ammaji said main gaji ki kasam khake kehti hoon main sach bol rahi hoon
indirectly ab usne gaji sunehri ki life mein bhi nazar dal di
what will his reaction be when truth is out god knows