Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dikkoO thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
aww loved ths last part =) very r0mantic nd sweet ..
Ishaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

This was the last part?  Chalo koi baat nahi... you made up for it with making it so very beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Loved reading this FF of yours! Hope you'll land up with another soon! โญ๏ธ

samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
AWESOME UPDATE๐Ÿ‘
LUVED IT TO DA CORE...

jakhushi thumbnail
Last Part!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ....

Naqiya kya kar rahi ho??? 
And this was really nice Happy FF.

The ending was beautiful....loved all the PriDa interactions.

Hopefully you will start another FF soon. Atleas we have the OS gallery from you now๐Ÿ˜Š

Khushi.

beauty_niki thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey naqiya....i am sooo sorry sweety for commenting late...i had my exams...so i was really busy...sorry๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’....and nooo wayyyy this is the last part...whyyyy๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ???......this FF rocked completely...it was sooo romantic and good๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ....wowww...the last part was superbbbb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!!!....i am in pridaland after reading it๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰....it was tooo good....but now i am sad that your both FF have ended๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...not fair.......will miss them loads๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...hey why don't you start writing more๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...would love to read them...soo plzzz....keep on writing...will be waiting for more good ones๐Ÿ˜Š.
Dark_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Meri saare wishes puri ho gayi!!!๐Ÿ˜†

You wrote a very romantic update and that's what i asked didn't i ???๐Ÿ˜‰

Loved it. Won't comment much since i am only 16!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Prithvi chodo mujhey she says struggling from him , who had all his weight on her and tightly packed in his arms , leg entwined , both in the bed , prithvi nods his head in no , smiling and not opening his eyes , prithvi chodo na mujhey please , damini says struggling more , but hardly could move , she was trapped so badly , she found it irritating then , she got fed up and stopped moving and sighed heavily , letting him know the anger building , after smelling wofe's anger , he opened his eyes and saw her rolling her eyes and muttering something in anger , damini I told you I wont leave you prithvi said just like 5 year old kid who was giving his innocence , huh whatever that he got reply, he buried his head in her hairs , moving his head in her soft sliky hairs , he loved playing with them , she was still muttering in anger , turned suddenly she moved on other side , her head bumped with prithvi and for seconds it touched each others lips , as they touched they trapped in eye lock , prithvi taking one hand off from her took the trands of her hair back to her ear , as his hand moved she blushed that her cheeks turned in red , he moved his lips and kissed her forehead , eyes turn by turn , cheek whose color changed in more deeper shade of red , then he pointing nose , both nose clicking each other , she opens her eyes , finding spark in those eyes , which eyes always loved her most , seeing love of her just hers she kissed them both moving closer , taking profit of her moving closer he kissed her ,softly , slowly turning it in passionate one , hands on each other deepening the love which had glued them right now.

What is this????????????๐Ÿ˜†
dont u remember what u said the other day on chat?????????๐Ÿ˜ˆ

very Romantic!!!!!!!!!!   

full of Love, passion n understanding

n little bit of "REALITY SHOW" ๐Ÿ˜‰(U KNOW WHAT I MEAN)
๐Ÿ˜ˆ

very well written Pal
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
last part kyunnnnn it was v nice u ended it so abrapty!!!!!
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
โญ๏ธanywayssss

this FF was the most fun filled one ...njoyed it thoroughlyyyyyy
thanx for givin us sucha cute FF

keep rocking
love ua

Edited by sia88 - 13 years ago