Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sarenas

Hey swancy...ur ff is too gud!! juz finishd readin it widin 1day!! plzzz continue soon...do pm me!

Thanks so much hun. Will update soon.

-Cherry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha4

I just started reading ur posts n they are so intresting
Pls add me to ur PM list.

Thanks so much girl. Will update soon

-Cherry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess52

hey sweety

whn u going to update?????

update

updatee

updateee

updateeee

updateeeee

updateeeeee

updateeeeeee

updateeeeeeee

updateeeeeeeee

updateeeeeeeeee

updateeeeeeeeeee

updateeeeeeeeeeee

updateeeeeeeeeeeee

updateeeeeeeeeeeeee

love u

habs

-Cherry- thumbnail

Originally posted by: loyalkashion

hi im a new reader to ur ff i lovee it add me to ur pm list and update soon

Thanks so much sweets

Edited by Angelic_Swancy - 13 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
-Cherry- thumbnail

Chapter Nine

He paced, and paced. From one side to another, his mind racing from one point to another. His eyes darting to the clock and then to his fingers, slowly he glared outside the balcony. Carefully, without a sound he picked up his coffee, and walked into the balcony. The perfect clean sky was mocking him; he laughed feeling utterly foolish at the moment. Taking a sip of his coffee, he gripped the railings for support; he stomped down but not enough to make a sound. Never had he wanted to wake up this early in the morning, but something made him do that, it was like something was bothering him though however he himself didn't know what.

The sky looked perfect, the deep shallow water past through the cracks of the river. The ship seemed to sail with no complaints, the dark clouds were turning into delightfully white. The shapes had always made him laugh, the different tentacles of things were just 'incroyable' that is what they say in France. He watched as time passed by without him even acknowledging it, the ship swinged and chuffed along the way, he could see nothing but deep blue waters, tumbling along the way. He looked up to see the birds waking up, and like they were all off, flying, swinging, chirping, singing, their way into everyone's ear. The soft chirps and murmurs left him looking around for more. But then the silence was intruded with a loud ring, he snapped out of his thoughts, and quickly pulled out his phone out of his pyjamas bottoms.

"Hey" he whispered quietly.

A soft laugh occurred around the other side. "Morning Armaan"

"Oh god, Good Morning mom" his smile widened at the sound of his mother's voice "I miss you" he gave a small kiss from the phone.

Armaan heard a kiss being given back. "You're up early?" armaan huffed and shrugged his shoulders, aware of the fact that his mother couldn't see it.

"I guess, couldn't sleep" he laughed, and ran his fingers through his hair.

"What's wrong baby?" her soothing voice had kept him to rest, but was he that terrible of an actor, that he couldn't hide his own emotions to his mother. "It's a feeling armaan, i can feel that you're upset" armaan smiled unknowingly.

He shook his head to himself. "No mom, I'm fine, just a little confused"

"And what is my son confused about?"

"This girl" armaan grinned foolishly, and then blushed but smirked at the thought at the same time.

Armaan groaned as he heard his mothers laughed on the other side.

"Mom- please" he moaned annoyed.

"Ok-ok, so Mr. Armaan Malik is confused about a girl" he heard his mother grinning, well he definitely knew the questions would be up next. "And what are you confused about?"

Armaan closed his eyes. "She lives with me, as in the same room as me" he heard his mother's intake, but still continued. "She's unreal, so laid back, so free, like nothing's holding onto her. We didn't start off on the right foot, but we are getting there" he smiled, thinking about last night, how his limits were getting bolder.

"She's amazing, like i found a friend in her" he laugh and ria; his mother, joined in into it. "She knows mom" armaan closed his eyes, waiting impatiently for his mother's questions or reaction more likely.

Moment passed by. "What do you mean she knows?" there was anger, fury and confusion all merged into one another.

Armaan waited and sighed. "She knows about me being an illegitimate child mom" he then waited for her answer, and it came right away.

"ARMAAN" the shout from the other side scared him. "Armaan how could you? Do you even know her properly? Her background? What is she's ' hmmm i don't know evil, a spy or something?"

"Mom, mom calm down" armaan tried to relax his mother, but then the questions went through his mind as well. "I trust her mom"

"How on earth can one trust a person in 4 days, armaan?" his mother's voice was filled with rage. "This girl, well she might be taking advantage of you"

"But she isn't mom" he himself didn't know the answer to that, but he was hoping. "I know i don't know her for a long time but i trust her"

He could see his mother shaking his head. "I don't know what spell she's put upon her but i hope you know what you're doing" her voice came to a calm stop.

Armaan groaned. "I do mom, just stop worrying" he tried calming his mother down, and knew that she couldn't be mad at him. "She knows me very well"

"Does she know about Aneesa?" he could hear the sudden frightened voice in his mother's question.

Armaan closed his eyes, as his hands grabbed onto the railings. "She knows that we are a couple, she doesn't know the whole story"

"I hope it stays that way armaan"

The conversation moved away from her, thankfully. Armaan talked about a few other things to his mother, as the time started to flow passed him. But when the conversation came onto Rahul he was suddenly very interested.

"He found a girl"

Armaan gasped and then laughed. "A girl? And Rahul?" it was a very confusing deal now.

"Yea, his new PA, he seems very...hmmm attached to her"

Armaan cocked his eyebrow up to himself. "Really now?" armaan grinned. "Can't wait to see that happening"

His mother laughed on the other end. "And i can't wait to see this 'girl' that you are on about"

Armaan blushed at his mother's comment. "You will mom, you will" it was like his own battle amongst himself. "I'll call Rahul tonight"

"Sure baby, see you when you get back" his mother said softly.

"Ok bye mom"

"-Oh armaan-" his mother interrupted him before he could close the phone.

"Yes mom"

"Happy Valentine's Day"

Armaan laughed but smiled. "You too mommy"

"Good Morning" armaan turned around to see ridhima startled presence. Her eyes were droopy, like she just wanted to go back to sleep again. "You look... Um beautiful" armaan laughed at the comment, but soon recovered at ridhima's glare.

"Thanks for waking up so early" ridhima said annoyed, as she started to make her way into the kitchen. "I could have been sleeping, if you didn't have to wake up"

"Oh so now this is my fault"

"Duh" ridhima said, as she pulled out the kettle and filled it with water to be warmed up. As she saw armaan standing in the same room

"Thanks" armaan muttered, as he pulled out a pan and put the oil in and heated it up. "Sausages?" he asked, with ridhima just nodded comfortably.

She smiled at time, like she knew him since ages. Armaan stood in his pyjamas feeling oh-so great all about it. While ridhima just backed away, her eyes started to wander across his body, usually she would have been ashamed but there was nothing she could do that would stop her body from reacting the way it was planned by him. Just his figure standing there, bending down to get the food from the fridge, was even tempting her even more. Ridhima shook her head, praying that armaan wasn't witnessing her weird thoughts to herself, it was far from graceful, very unladylike. Ridhima sniggered quietly, which went unnoticed by armaan, thankfully, she was far from ladylike, ogling at the hottest man piece she had ever seen right in front of her.

"So you still on for tonight?" his voice brought her back to reality.

Ridhima shook her head feeling a little light-heated, but her mind went blank when she saw armaan turn around and raise his eyebrows. Her blush crept through her body, as she heard armaan laugh softly, probably at her expression.

"Sorry-" ridhima muttered and then shook her head again. "Yes- i mean, yeah i'm still on for tonight" it came out more of a gasp then a statement.

Armaan just smiled, and then winked to ridhima's embarrassment and then went back to flipping the sausages on the frying pan.

Armaan smirked to himself, as he realised that ridhima was far too busy staring at him than listening to his question. Of course he had noticed it; the fact that there were glass windows on the cabinets did nothing to hide it. But watching her flushed at the conversation and then making her blush was something more. Like he had already knew her, like they could have been best friends in the past, and now they came back together for it to happen in his eternity as well.

"Um- Nice PJ's" armaan looked up at the glass windows as he said the words. He felt ridhima's dark gaze stare at him through the back of his head. But he made no comment about it, just watched as the different shades of red escaped through and from her face.

"Thanks" she muttered and then turned around to get two cups out from the other cabinets. "Um Coffee?" ridhima asked politely, to which armaan she nodded from the back, hoping she would know the answer. And she did.

The comment made by armaan didn't escape his own mind, his mind wandered back to ridhima's dressing. There she stood right behind him, one pounce like yesterday and everything he dreamed off could be his. But then complication; his mother, his life, Aneesa. After the last thought, he shuddered not in annoyance but in fear, fear of getting caught, and fear of either of them finding the real truth out. Armaan tried to get Aneesa's name out of his head, by trying to think about other things, and right then all he wanted to think about was of the beautiful, enchanting, mesmerising woman standing behind him, however in the most sexiest, sinful, night-clothes ever. Armaan looked up to see ridhima's back towards him, but he could definitely remember what she had worn. He remembered that she had changed from last night, it wasn't what she had been wearing when he ravished her on the table right a few blocks away from her, the memories flooded in, however what she wore today was sinful, there she stood with night short night pants, and then a sleeveless 'Minnie Mouse' shirt.

"Seriously, how many 'Disney' clothes could one woman own?"

"Did you say something?" armaan looked back to see ridhima's curious gaze at him, had he really said that out loud? Yes, yes he did.

Armaan shook his head trying to hide the thought of her, her body, her body with no clothes, but just her standing there in front of him, was undressing him.

"Nope nothing, just thinking out loud" he grinned widely.

To his surprise, she laughed softly, but then turning it loud. "Oh God- i used to do that, but also got into trouble"

"Um- how so?" he felt intruded in getting to know her better.

Ridhima giggled a bit. "Come on Minnie, you know a lot about me, i guess it's time to pay back" he grinned back now. "You know, a tic or a tac"

She just smiled and came around with his coffee and put it beside the gas station, as ridhima plotted herself on the counter, right beside armaan, who was sure that the sausages were going to burn but that didn't cross his mind at that moment what so ever.

"How long till it's done?" ridhima asked armaan who just looked confused, but then she moved her head towards the frying pan.

"Why?" he asked smirking. "Hungry?"

But just before ridhima could reply, to her utter embarrassment her stomach rumbled. Which just lead to a number of laughter's, echoing through the room and it took a very long time for it to die out.

"Now tell me about your, thinking out loud stories" armaan smiled, knowing that ridhima thought that she could distract him, but he remembered.

"You remembered" it was statement, she said while scowling at him bright fully. "Really wanna know?"

Armaan just shook his head to her question. "God yes" he jumped to it. "Minnie just tell me" he said again rolling his eyes, while taking the sausages out.

But ridhima said nothing; she just kept quiet for a while. Looking at armaan's muscles tightened and then relaxes softly under his shirt. But she tried to move her eyes away from his body, but with every move that he did, it just captivated him even more.

"Minnie!" ridhima jumped out of her skin as she heard armaan annoyed voice.

He moved his head from one side to another and then shrugged his shoulders. "Where's your mind today?"

"In the druthers" ridhima mumbled quietly, but only to armaan's amusement he heard it. "Oh shut up"

He grinned. "Ok now tell please"

"Right okay, when i was in year 9 i had a crush on my French teacher" with rewarded a loud whistle from armaan and a slap. "Don't interrupt ' anyway, because he was French, he had this amazing charisma in him. And every lesson i just day dreamt, which meant failing most of my tests. And one day, stupidly, i was thinking about-" she paused and coughed uncomfortably. Armaan looked up as he put the scrambled egg in the pan. Carefully he raised his eyebrow, indicating something which ridhima tried to understand. But her eyes widened when she saw armaan's tongue darting to the side of the cheek.

"Oh God" ridhima screamed embarrassed which gave out a loud laugh from armaan's side.

"Ha ha........ OMG............ really Minnie........ Oh-oh.... would love to see what your face was then. Ha, ha" armaan laughed loud to ridhima's dismay.

"Armaan" ridhima said loudly, but his laughter grew. "Armaan" she said sternly. "Sherlock shut the sh*t up"

"Okay, okay" armaan clutched his stomach, as he turned back to turning the scrambled egg and put it into ridhima's plate. And then made one for him. "So what did you say?"

She buried her face in her palms blushing. "Well- i moaned-" ridhima looked up to see armaan looking quizzing. "Very, very loudly, and then said, 'Oh, yes, hmmm so tasty, oh, oh'" that was when armaan actually burst out laughing, he had gripped onto the side of the counter for support.

"Oh........... Ha, ha, ha, Th....at...... phew..... Must have been so funny" ridhima was too embarrassed to hear armaan's ranting.

"That doesn't leave the room" ridhima said loud enough for him to hear. "Promise"

Armaan looked up and turned to turn over his scrambled egg. "Pinkie Promise" and then burst out laughing again.

"Sherlock please shut up"

"Oh... But Minnie it's so funny" he gave out a small pout.

Ridhima just shook her head. "I'm sure you had a crush on one of your teachers" she said confidently.

"Hell yes, my maths teacher"

That was when the room was smacked with laugher from both of them, as they took their coffee's and breakfast and walked over to the TV.

I am a woman on a mission, woah
Nothing can stop me, I'm stronger than ever
I wanna see this through
I am a woman on a mission, woah
Whatever it takes I will do what I gotta do

"Pick the damn phone up woman" ridhima screamed to the phone in front of her.

Ridhima heard the phone keep ringing on the other side, she closed it and re-dialled it again, it was actually 2 o'clock, ridhima glanced at the door of her, their, bedroom, armaan was busy watching the 'America's top 10 models'. Ridhima rolled her eyes, they ate ages ago and now finally she had made some excuse of getting things properly in her closet, but it was all a lie. All she wanted now was to get to best friend. Who was too bloody busy not to pick her phone up-

"Hello"

"MUSKAAN" ridhima yelled quietly.

"Oh My God ridhima?" ridhima heard Muskaan confused question.

She rolled her eyes. "No it's your mother, stupid, of course it's ridhima"

"Wow calm down, who got up on the wrong side this morning" Muskaan laughter began, which for ridhima was something to smile yet. Something she had dearly missed.

"God no, I've just been ringing you for ages"

"Sorry Ri" Muskaan said back with a small giggle.

Ridhima raised her eyebrow, something was definitely up. "Spill woman"

"Spill what" Muskaan said innocently back and then laughed a little.

"Muski!" ridhima said warningly. She moved over and slept on her stomach on the bed, her elbows pushing her weight up on the pillow. "Muskaan tell me" ridhima winged.

Seconds passed and ridhima heard Muskaan sigh and then giggle. "I think i'm in love"

"WHAT!" ridhima asked giddily? "Omg who is it?"

Muskaan didn't say anything back, ridhima could only hear her panting on the other side and then she gasped. "Muskaan, please tell me it's not the person i'm thinking off" ridhima said worriedly. "No Muskaan, please tell me it's not him"

"It's Rahul ri"

"Urg... Why Muskaan? Are you risking your career?" ridhima said annoyed, and completely angry at her best friend.

"But ri-"

"Maha will kill you" ridhima buried her face in her hand. Why was it that whenever she was talking to Muskaan something bad had to happen?

Seconds, minutes passed by. Ridhima could hear armaan whistles from outside, her smile widened, she didn't notice that she was pacing across the room with her best friend on the other side of the phone. Right then her mind was focused on the man next door, who was busy staring at different women's on the television, it didn't make her feel bad but she felt happiness, he was like this small boy looking at his favourite candy.

"Minnie!" she jumped out to hear armaan call her from the living room. "I told you Jasmine would win" his laughter was glorious. "Oh man, she's so, so-"

"Armaan shut up" ridhima laughed out loud, stopping him right at a moment that he wanted to say.

"Oh come on Minnie, we have to watch the Bikini round again" ridhima shook her head and laughed at his childish behaviour.

"Ri?" ridhima jumped as she heard the voice come from the phone in her hand, she banged her head for such a foolish mistake.

"Um yea"

"Was that Armaan Malik?" she could sense the amusement in muskaan's voice, but nor could she forget the confession that Muskaan had made.

"Yes, it was" she said back annoyed. "Muskaan, please say that you are NOT falling for Rahul?" ridhima prayed silently.

She heard Muskaan sigh. "I wish i could tell it to you face to face, i wish i could show you how hard it is for me to lie to him. Show you how annoying it is when his talking to any other girl, i wish i could show you how much love is in my eyes for him. I wish ri" Muskaan huffed silently, ridhima was too shocked to speak, why was everything going wrong now?

"But muski, you've just known him for 4 days" ridhima tried to reason with her.

Silence took over for a few seconds. "But ri, don't you ever feel like you've known this person your entire life, and like you were meant to me?" No, ridhima felt like replying but then her eyes glanced at the closed door. Did she now?

"Muskaan-"

"That's the way i feel" Muskaan cut in sharply. "He makes me feel complete, i hate that i'm working for information, but i can't control my emotions. We go out every night, sit in cafe's and eat, he makes me feel special" ridhima could hear the begging in her friends voice, begging for her to listen to agree with her.

Ridhima gaped and sighed carefully. "Whatever you do Muski, he doesn't need to find out that i am Ri" ridhima closed her eyes, very sure that she was making a mistake.

Muskaan squealed on the other side of the phone. "Oh ri, i'm so, so happy. Thank you. I promise he won't find out"

"It better be Muskaan, it better be" ridhima prayed, for her, for the magazine and for the Man sitting outside.

Muskaan laughed and ridhima joined it, and then the conversation flowed perfectly, ridhima sat on the sofa, she wrapped herself around the blanket that armaan was sleeping in. It felt real, was Muskaan telling the truth?

"So Valentines party tonight?" Muskaan asked.

Ridhima groaned involuntarily. "Aneesa's coming" ridhima mumbled, hoping that Muskaan heard, what she did.

"Oh, that's good right, you can find some gossip about Armaan and Aneesa-" ridhima felt disgusted about herself. "Maybe his abusive"

"No!" ridhima's anger rose. "He isn't the type, his too nice Muskaan, he wouldn't hurt a fly" she didn't know why she was defending this guy, the guy who was her enemy.

"Um ridhima?" Muskaan said coughing, ridhima groaned, and realised what she said. "Do you?"

"No" ridhima replied quickly. "I know he wouldn't ever abuse Aneesa" she said confidently.

"Ok fine then" Muskaan mumbled as ridhima heard her shuffling papers. "Did you know how much paper work is there in fashion?"

They both laughed again, they talked a little bit about their articles, but none said anymore because the anger, the guilt was going to come back.

"Ok i'm going to go no" Muskaan said softly, to which ridhima hummed.

As they were about to say bye, "Muski remember, Rahul mustn't find out that i'm Ri-"

"Minnie?" ridhima's body shook at the voice, she felt her body tremble; her eyes closed at the sudden sheer of danger upcoming her body. Ridhima turned around with the phone to her ear, she looked at the open door and saw armaan's pained face, his near troubled face, his eyes brows had pushed together, she could see the anger browsing through his face.

"Omg ri, i'm cutting the phone" ridhima could hear the slight murmur of Muskaan last words as the phone went blank. The phone fell onto the bed, but ridhima's eyes were focused onto armaan, his face, his quivering lips, she then saw his pained blue eyes.

Ridhima tried to look away but the guilt was immense, her knees were feeling weak. And suddenly she felt her legs give away as she dropped onto the floor. Her eyes closed shut, but suddenly she felt warmth, her legs weren't touching the floor, she felt herself being carried, her face pressed hard onto something very soft.

"Minnie, Minnie" ridhima tried to stir her head, but her eyes wouldn't open, she heard armaan's concerned voice. "Minnie, Minnie please.... Please open your eyes... Please Minnie" she heard the pain in armaan's voice, her heart pained even more.

Ridhima felt his hands rub her palms, it relaxed her, she could feel herself being comforted on the bed. "Please Minnie, please wake up" ridhima could feel his breath right above her face but not close, that was until she felt something wet hit her face. "Ridhima, please wake up, are you ok?...... Oh f**k armaan, call the bloody doctor" 

Ridhima moved her head from one side to another, her eyes stayed shut, but the wet droplets didn't stop, she tried opening her eyes. And when she did, her heart was overwhelmed with the sight; she looked up to see armaan's eyes moist, dripping from eyes. The sight in front of her broke her heart, but then she saw his smile widened, his face relaxed and then out of nowhere she was pulled up from the bed and into his soft arms.

"Oh god ridhima, i was so worried my Minnie" my, my, those were the words replying through ridhima's mind. "What happened?" armaan pulled away and looked in her eyes. "How did you faint?" ridhima gripped her head with one hand while the other one was gripped firm in armaan's arms. "Minnie?" she looked up questioningly, but noticing the tears stains on his cheeks, her hand automatically moved towards his face, using the ends of her finger tips she wiped away the little drops on there, ridhima looked up to see his face filled with love and his eyes closed to the sensation.

"I'm fine" ridhima mumbled and wrapped her arms around her neck and placed her in his lap. It felt perfect, it felt unreal. But that was proved wrong when she felt his arms snake across her torso, ridhima relaxed in his embrace, ridhima's legs were rested on the other side of armaan's lap, she could feel him, his body was tensed around her.

"Thank you, thank you" ridhima mumbled in armaan's chest. "I don't know what happened, my head feels heavy" her cheek was pressed against his heartbeat.

Ridhima looked up to see his smile staring down at her lips. "I hope you're feeling fine now"

"I am, thank you" ridhima said slightly blushing at their position, she tried to move her legs but armaan's hand put them into place. She looked up questioningly, but armaan made no expression, only the cocky grin stood on his face.

But carefully armaan pushed ridhima's hair behind her ear, while ridhima's breathing picked up, he bent down and gently took her earlobe in his mouth.

"Armaan!" ridhima moaned and then rocked higher in his hip. But armaan then slowly wrapped his tongue around her lobe, tugging onto her earring.

"I like this position" armaan said grinning to which ridhima just pushed his chest. "What?" he said rubbing his chest, like it actually hurt.

Ridhima looked up from her eyelashes. "Thanks for caring" ridhima said annoyed as how the words sounded to her, but she looked down cowardly. That was until she felt armaan hand curl around her chin and using his index finger and his thumb to pull her face up.

"Beautiful" ridhima gasped as armaan placed his lips on her forehead. The dozen volts crashed through ridhima's head, her body was set on fire.

"My beautiful Minnie" armaan pressed his forehead against us.

Ridhima smirked up, and pushed herself off armaan's waist, which is why armaan groaned annoyed, missing the warmth.

"Um armaan, when did you come into the room?" ridhima asked unsure, as her fingers played with each other. Her body faced away from armaan, the fact that his eyes could see right through her.

Ridhima could see him cock his eyebrow up through the dressing mirror. "Well i just came right at the end of your conversation; i didn't want to interrupt your conversation with your friends, so i came in right at the end of it. I swear i heard nothing" ridhima relaxed in relief and then laughed at his boldness.

"I know" ridhima walked over, to stand right in front of him. "Thank you" she mumbled again, while armaan just rolled his eyes. That was until; ridhima stretched out and kissed him on the cheek. "Friends?"

"I thought we were far past that" armaan cocked his eyebrow up to ridhima's amusement, but they both just smiled at each other. He gentle leaned down and brushed his lips past her cheek. "I'm sorry for yesterday ridhima" he looked up to see ridhima's glare now, they had gone back to last night's topic, maybe it's was a good things to talk about it.

"Are we gonna talk about it?"

Armaan just plainly nodded and sat ridhima on the bed, as he knelt in front of her. "I" he closed his eyes softly, while ridhima just waited. "I don't know what came over me ridhima, seriously Minnie, i think it's just seeing you in my shirt drove me mad" ridhima smirked, her heart felt warm and she didn't even know why. "But kissing you like that was just disrespectful of me, you must think so horrible of me i-"

Ridhima shut him up, probably in a way she shouldn't have.

Ridhima's lips moved softly against armaan, she draped her hand across his shoulders, as she pulled his hair softly towards her lips.

"There now we're both even" ridhima panted as he whispered her name against ridhima's lips.

"That was tasty" armaan said back unaffected what-so-ever. He stood up and poked out his hand for ridhima, who took it gladly.

Ridhima smiled and gave a friendly hug, which made her heartbeats even more frantic. "Can we go shopping?" she asked nervously.

"Shopping?"

Ridhima nodded a little bit scared. "For tonight" the moment the words slipped out her mouth, she watched at armaan wince at it and by her own account she grimaced at him.

"I mean if you still want me to come?" ridhima asked, adding 'unless you want Aneesa' in the back of her head.

She waited a few minutes before she felt his hands clasped around her arms. "I asked you, so i'm taking you" ridhima looked up to see him smiling at her.

"As friends?"

Watching him nod, she knew right then that he had no place in his heart for her. Ridhima tried to shake away the horrible feeling in her heart, as her eyes started to get blurry with the near tears.

"So shopping?" she heard armaan ask right in front of her, ridhima tried to brush the feelings that was arousing in her stomach.

"Ok then get ready" with his dazzling smile, armaan was out of the room, leaving ridhima annoyed with her own self

Armaan walked out of the room, grinning like a fool. Maybe it was wrong to think of his new friend in such a disrespectful way. But what was he meant to do after she kissed him like that, so longingly so lovingly.

"Stupid armaan" he whispered to himself, almost unknowingly.

His eyes were glancing back towards their bedroom, his mind filled with thoughts that no one even acknowledge. However in the back of his head he could picture her, dismissing ever article from her body, leaving her with nothing with his lingerie on, he could picture her suppleness in his palms, suddenly the room felt a little too hot for his liking. Armaan shook his head trying to think of other things.

"Urg, mom?"

Her lovely lips wrapped around him.

"Aneesa"

Her hair sprawled on the pillow.

"Dad?"

Her body moving in rhythm to his own rocking.

"Her lips, her face her everything. Stop it armaan." Unfortunately the monster within him didn't like it. More.

"Rahul" armaan whispered as quickly as possible picking up his phone. "Damn it, pick the phone up you dinkel-berry"

The rings got louder, and armaan's mind wasn't leaving ridhima's photographic pictures, his breathing racked, his panting breaths were displeasing him even more. His rocked his feet back and forth, but then realised how wrong it looked to his hips moving back and forth at the same time.

"Armaan stop your mind before you unleash the monster. Pick the damn phone up nutter" armaan said waiting for Rahul to pick up his phone.

"Hello?" a loud voice answered from the other end.

"Oh god Rahul, what took you so long?" armaan said annoyed as ever, before he could even talk to Rahul properly.

"Hey dude?" rahul's concerned voice remarked him back, while armaan took the call outside in the balcony.

"Heyya Rahul" armaan muttered softly. "How are you dude?"

"Better than you" Rahul laughed back. "What's wrong? You seem a little stressed?"

Armaan groaned. "Is it that obvious?"

"Well yes"

"God, i'm just in a bit of a mess" Armaan swore softly under his breath. "by the way, what's this i hear about you and a girl?"

Armaan heard Rahul laugh on the other end. "I see you heard that?"

"Well yeah, my mother had been updating me about your romantic life" Armaan rolled his eyes saying.

"Shut up dude" Rahul mocked back.

Armaan narrowed his eyes as he, tried to put on his trainers at the same time. "So how is she?" armaan tried pulling his laces, while balancing his phone around his shoulder

A silence came forth. "Amazing!"

Armaan waited impatiently for something more. "Right" armaan said annoyed. "She's amazing, is there anything else I should know?"

"Well-" rahul started off saying. "I think I love her" he murmured the last bit, making armaan's eyes pop out.

"Did you just say what I thought you said?" armaan asked shockingly.

He waited. "yes" Rahul answered through the phone. "I can feel it dude, I've known this girl for about 3 days and she's got me whipped"

"Noticed" armaan said back. "Well good luck to you"

Rahul laughed at his comment. "But what about you? I heard from ria that there's this girl?" armaan moaned, annoyed that his mother would have said something bad about his Minnie. His? God armaan you've lost it.

Armaan told Rahul silently, about ridhima. How she was so nice to him and how they were both just friends. He could see his friends eyebrow cock at the very words, but made no comment.

"So what you doing now?"

"Shopping" armaan replied back calmly, before realising what he said. "I' I mean- that something. I-"

Rahul chuckled from the other end. "And you said I'm whipped. Anyway, don't worry I know about the Valentines Ball" armaan sighed at his friends words. "Anyway Have fun" he could sense the amusement in his voice.

"Whatever rahul, you too"

Armaan said as he went forward to turn off his phone. "Oh and, Don't do want I wouldn't do" before armaan could gain a comeback, the phone went engaged.

"Twat" armaan murmured, as he turned to put his phone into his pocket. Picking up his mirror, he looked into it and gave a smile.

"God Sherlock, love yourself too much huh?" armaan turned around to see the same girl who annoyed the living hell out of him but probably the only girl who could make his heart hammer like anything.

Ridhima came out wearing a short blue summer dress, with high blue heels, she looked like a goddess dressed in it. But what made armaan smile was that she tied her hair in two ponytails down the side, it made her look so beautifully childish.

"Someone looks cute" armaan teased her softly with his eyes, as he raked it through her body.

Ridhima shyly looked down, but then started walking towards him, her hands behind her back she started making slow steps. "And who is this someone?"

Armaan chuckled at her boldness, as he started to fill the gap between them, his hands claimed ridhima's hips, as he pulled her closer to him. He heard her soft gasp, as armaan's hands did a little exploring of his own. Running his fingers through the short of her arm, feeling the goose bumps appear on her skin, armaan gently places his lips onto her check. Slowly letting it linger on there for a few minutes, he pushed off and kissed the small scar on her face that he had damaged yesterday. He brushed his finger up and down her cheek, while waiting for ridhima to open her eyes.

"My childish Minnie" armaan murmured, as he watched ridhima's eyes flash open. "So very beautiful you are m'lady"

Ridhima slowly smiled. "Thank you kind sir" she bowed down to him and then stood up. "Shall we take our leave?" armaan chuckled beside her.

Armaan pulled her closer and hugged her to his body. "Only you can make sense and sensibility and pride and prejudice, look so new"

Ridhima tilted her head back and laughed. "Only you can make me do it" she pushed her face into his small murmur of chest. She looked up, to see him gazing down at her, but he watched as his eyes started to slip from her eyes towards her lips, his smouldering gaze didn't make it any better, they were holding dark lustful passion.

'Friends can hug right? Even if it was this intimate, of course, they should be. But why was this hug so much different, his eyes were different, everything about the way he was holding me was different. But it can't be, he has someone he loves and I'm here on a mission' ridhima's thoughts started to get her annoyed with herself.

"What are you thinking about Minnie?" she closed her eyes, feelings his cold breath hit her sensitive skin.

Ridhima shook her head firmly, as her fingers grabbed onto his shirt. "I'm fine" she smirked back, trying to make it look as powerful as his own. But failed miserably, as she felt his hands starting to slip right below her dress, his palm draped around her thigh

"Armaan" She moaned softly, biting her lip. "Hmm" she closed her eyes at the sensation of his fingers drawing patterns on her thigh.

Like this was ever normal

Ridhima closed her eyes, and threw her head back. God knows how many times that one day. "You have the most beautiful throat baby" armaan murmured in her ear, while ridhima shuddered. "So gorgeous" he said placing a kiss on her exposed throat, drawing his tongue up and down like the paint brush.

"I'm trying to be good ridhima" he snapped at her, as he pulled her closer and buried his head into her neck. "But i don't know how long i can hold out for" ridhima knew exactly what he was on about, because the slight sensation on her thighs were itching for more. More.

"Promise me you'll be good" ridhima panted, unknown to why she was saying those words, but once she opened her eyes and looked at him, she herself knew that she would have to be on her best behaviour.

Ridhima winced as he slowly made contact with her hip, pulling her softly into his own pelvis, he bent down. "I promise, if you will too"

She closed her eyes and then looked up and nodded. Her eyes started to wonder around is face, and stopping at his lips every few minutes, he slowly tilted her head towards him.

"I promise to be good, but just after this" before ridhima could answer back to him, she felt his lips coming onto her own, her eyes rolled back, feeling her beautiful lips mould into her own. Slowly tangling around one another, his eyes gazing right back into her own, and slowly he pulled his lips out of her own.

"I promise" He whispered, as he smiled out. Taking her hand into his own, they both started to walk out of the room. Ridhima still in her very own daze didn't know what was actually going on. "Still friends?" ridhima nodded unable to answer.

'Friends hug right? Friends fight right? Friends comfort right? Friends sneak out and have drinks right? Friends have each other back right?....... But does Friends kiss?'

Her thoughts didn't leave. And now she was dreading the shopping experience, more because the sexy man before her was driving her mad.

Heyya Peoples

Missed me???😳

Anyway, this is for everyone who believed in my lazy butt, so i can write this.

Thank you all

Please comment critise.

Ps- On the post below, there will be the PM'S i'll send. Please tell me if i have to add u or not

-Cherry- thumbnail

Pm List for Bedroom

1. *angel94*
  2. ..Mira..
  3. .:.MONA.:.
  4. -Neelam-
  5. -Nina-
  6. ~sumedha~
  7. aanchal_c
  8. aangelis
  9. aati1429
  10. aarora
  11. ammygurl
  12. ammy-ridz
  13. anizaf
  14. aRohAAnGeL
  15. arluver15
  16. AshiYuvi4life
  17. BABY-GIRL7
  18. chahat_armaan
  19. crazy_4_karan
  20. crazygal25
  21. Dazzlingstar
  22. Debadrita Saha
  23. disco_diva
  24. dmg_fanatic
  25. DMG4EVER
  26. fatikaranlover
  27. frnd.of.frndz
  28. Funkybratz
  29. HeAvEnS
  30. Hello_01
  31. Isha_95
  32. ishwariya
  33. k_anjali12
  34. Kajen
  35. KaShbaby_Riya
  36. KaSh_4_eva
  37. kashishk
  38. KaSu_Foreva
  39. krazy4kash
  40. krazyboutkaran
  41. ks_diehardfan01
  42. lilsunshine_ravs
  43. loyal-kashian
  44. luvkaranmadly
  45. mar-
  46. MrLadyLove
  47. MrsMallikGrover
  48. Namrata_12
  49. nidha1983
  50. oyeehueee
  51. Prernawaghray
  52. Rabiam
  53. Ravie101
  54. REDnBLACK
  55. ria020594
  56. Riddss
  57. ridzi830
  58. Robin_M
  59. sameera_12
  60. SaziArmaan
  61. saaw
  62. sheel_dmgdiva
  63. shweet29
  64. simi2                                                
  65. smashy
  66. soumya_dmglover
  67. Sterva
  68. SuKaSh
  69. t-mayur-sajan-j
  70. Tajinder
  71. Tarm
  72. teenorchid
  73. twinkle94
  74. Tzahra
  75. uhima
  76. Urvisaini
  77. Zara_KSG_malik

Please tell me If i need to Add anyone, as i haven't updated my bedroom pm list yet.

karankideewanix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Babes,

Awwwwsummmmmmmmm Upd8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FeW iT wAs GeTtInG qUiTe HoT iN hErE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
Plz do cont sooooooooon.............. 

lUv
Alisha
xx

Plz add me to ur PM LIST PLZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by karankideewanix - 13 years ago
funkybratz thumbnail
hey swancy!!! dirl finally you updated!!
god i was waiting for it like hell...well finally my wait is over...heheheh...but i guess we alway hve to wait for the best thing or THE BEST PART...

i cant belive this part is sooo much good...sexy...and none the less HOT

armaan and ridhima are JUST FRIENDS...i was laughing when i read that friends part... the crave for each other wow ...soo nicely written i was actually feeling something myself....lolz....
btw whats with aneesa i hate her yaar...armaan is hiding something and i hope we get tht clear around next part.
loved this part.
and update soon please!!
love maleeha❤️😊
sweet.melody thumbnail
omgggg swancy!! you updated finally :D

add me on pm list! will read it soon, need to read prev to remember pehle kya hua 😆