Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rasika-akaSha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Limits ....beautiful imagination....👏

I felt as if i saw Monday's episode.....I feel you should keep writing more.....👍🏼

AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Everyone!!!
THANX for ur comments😃  Well, I would like to continue but what u read was my imagination based on wat actually happened in the serial....and after I watch the next week's episodes, the imagination might change based on whats going on in the serial....I think that will confuse everyone😛  SO, I will think wat I can do about it...

For NOW, herre is the next part:---

As KRISHNA came downstairs and entered the dining-room, the whole family (except Kesar) was glad to see that PRATIGYA wasnt with him.  They all drew their best (according to them) conclusions:  Sajjan Singh and Shakti thought,"Finally BABA is acting like a mard!" Amma thought, "I wonder how many times he slapped her?"  Kesar thought,"I hope she is not hurt badly." KRISHNA wasnt paying ny attention to their reactions.  He went towards the dining table and instead of taking his seat, looked around for a servant.  He saw Piyasiya bringing the last set of dishes.  He waited til she kept them on the table and then said to her, "Ae Piyasiya!  Go, take ur MAIDAM JI's dinner to the room!" 
Everyone was shocked to hear that and of course, Amma didnt see that one coming either. She couldnt believe wat she was hearing, so she tried, "Ae BABA!  Let her be.  She wouldnt die if she doesnt have dinner for one night!" KRISHNA glared at his Amma,"Arey, how can I just let her be?  PRATIGYA JI must be hungry after listening to all ur scoldings!"
Amma was angry and also noticed that KRISHNA was calling her PRATIGYA 'JI' again!
Seeing that Piyasiya didnt follow his orders, KRISHNA shouted at her, "Now why r u just standing there?  What? Have u gone deaf? Didnt u hear what I asked u to do?  Now, hurry up already!" KRISHNA said with impatience. 
Piyasiya prepared PRATIGYA's dinner and was ready to go.  But she had to stop once she turned around.  KRISHNA took his seat and didnt notice that PRATIGYA has not listened to him and has come downstairs for dinner.  He noticed that Piyasiya hasnt left yet and turned to yell at her when his eyes met PRATIGYA's.  For a moment KRISHNA was frustrated coz of her actions, then he thought, "I should have guessed it!  After all, she IS a sherni and wouldnt hide from troubles!"
Amma didnt let go of the chance to taunt PRATIGYA and said, "Lo! Aa gayi MAHARANI JI!"
KRISHNA sighed and said to PRATIGYA, "I thought I told u that ur dinner will be sent to the room?  So, u want a double dose of scoldings, dont u? Suit urself!  Since u r already here, sit down and have dinner, c'mon."
Amma:  Arey! How can she just sit down yet? Ae KRISNA-BAHU, come and serve dinner to ur husband first.
PRATIGYA was about to follow Amma's orders when KRISHNA stopped her and said to Amma,"Eee ka? Humra haat ka tel leney gaye hai ka? I can serve my dinner myself!  PRATIGYA JI, u come sit down here (pointing the chair beside him) and have dinner."
Seeing that PRATIGYA was hesitating, KRISHNA pulled her down on the chair next to him and started serving dinner to her...

The whole family was just tooo shocked (to see KRISHNA ruin their traditions so easily in a few seconds!) to get ny words out of themselves!!!

(Again, I didnt really want to imagine how KRISHNA's family was going to react😆!!! I am just happy with the KRIYA scenes😳)

I hope u enjoyed reading this part! THANX😉

Edited by limits - 14 years ago
apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have just started readind it, and its amazing...will edit my comments once I read all of it, but I loved how you included the  precap scene and it seems like it might just come true... only the part about adarsh going to the thakur's to clarify eveyrthing, seems kinda impossible to actually happen right now, I  don't think they (thankurs) will realize all that right now, because they will make prats' life miserable for now....

I LOVED the whole predition/imagination story.....great kriya scenes, but yes a little fast paced compared to the show....I doubt that krishna would stand up for prats anytime soon in the show...and it will take him a while to understand her point of view...

anyway, getting back to your story, you should write a fan-fic on a compeletely new or a unique storyline, cuz you are a great writer....and if you plan to write more parts to this, do include an SS and krishna scene or just SS....as long as he is there,lolz

"Eee ka? Humra haat ka tel leney gaye hai ka? 🤣
I loved this part, I love how everything goes tel lene in the show and even with us now...
I don't wanna make this any longer..

Anchal

Edited by anchal2 - 14 years ago
rasika-akaSha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: limits

Hello Everyone!!!

THANX for ur comments😃  Well, I would like to continue but what u read was my imagination based on wat actually happened in the serial....and after I watch the next week's episodes, the imagination might change based on whats going on in the serial....I think that will confuse everyone😛  SO, I will think wat I can do about it...

For NOW, herre is the next part:---

As KRISHNA came downstairs and entered the dining-room, the whole family (except Kesar) was glad to see that PRATIGYA wasnt with him.  They all drew their best (according to them) conclusions:  Sajjan Singh and Shakti thought,"Finally BABA is acting like a mard!" Amma thought, "I wonder how many times he slapped her?"  Kesar thought,"I hope she is not hurt badly." KRISHNA wasnt paying ny attention to their reactions.  He went towards the dining table and instead of taking his seat, looked around for a servant.  He saw Piyasiya bringing the last set of dishes.  He waited til she kept them on the table and then said to her, "Ae Piyasiya!  Go, take ur MAIDAM JI's dinner to the room!" 
Everyone was shocked to hear that and of course, Amma didnt see that one coming either. She couldnt believe wat she was hearing, so she tried, "Ae BABA!  Let her be.  She wouldnt die if she doesnt have dinner for one night!" KRISHNA glared at his Amma,"Arey, how can I just let her be?  PRATIGYA JI must be hungry after listening to all ur scoldings!"
Amma was angry and also noticed that KRISHNA was calling her PRATIGYA 'JI' again!
Seeing that Piyasiya didnt follow his orders, KRISHNA shouted at her, "Now why r u just standing there?  What? Have u gone deaf? Didnt u hear what I asked u to do?  Now, hurry up already!" KRISHNA said with impatience. 
Piyasiya prepared PRATIGYA's dinner and was ready to go.  But she had to stop once she turned around.  KRISHNA took his seat and didnt notice that PRATIGYA has not listened to him and has come downstairs for dinner.  He noticed that Piyasiya hasnt left yet and turned to yell at her when his eyes met PRATIGYA's.  For a moment KRISHNA was frustrated coz of her actions, then he thought, "I should have guessed it!  After all, she IS a sherni and wouldnt hide from troubles!"
Amma didnt let go of the chance to taunt PRATIGYA and said, "Lo! Aa gayi MAHARANI JI!"
KRISHNA sighed and said to PRATIGYA, "I thought I told u that ur dinner will be sent to the room?  So, u want a double dose of scoldings, dont u? Suit urself!  Since u r already here, sit down and have dinner, c'mon."
Amma:  Arey! How can she just sit down yet? Ae KRISNA-BAHU, come and serve dinner to ur husband first.
PRATIGYA was about to follow Amma's orders when KRISHNA stopped her and said to Amma,"Eee ka? Humra haat ka tel leney gaye hai ka? I can serve my dinner myself!  PRATIGYA JI, u come sit down here (pointing the chair beside him) and have dinner."
Seeing that PRATIGYA was hesitating, KRISHNA pulled her down on the chair next to him and started serving dinner to her...

The whole family was just tooo shocked (to see KRISHNA ruin their traditions so easily in a few seconds!) to get ny words out of themselves!!!

(Again, I didnt really want to imagine how KRISHNA's family was going to react😆!!! I am just happy with the KRIYA scenes😳)

I hope u enjoyed reading this part! THANX😉

Simply Gr8!!!!  Wish this would come true..........Only KRIYA, KRIYA, and KRIYA scenes😍

Pls continue writing..😃