CID

Abhijeet - the best actor!

hin_sa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
There is hardly any need to mention that Aditya Srivastav is one of the greatest actors in the television industry. He was nominated twice for the best actor in a supporting role in the year 2006 in some award functions. But instead of him, certain truly undeserving people used to bag the prize. In the recent years he was hardly nominated. Why is this injustice being done? Here all of us agree that he brings out great emotions and expressions. I hope that at least this year He gets nominated and wins the award.Edited by abhijeetdaya - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Most of the award functions are rigged... most of the time they r given to the actors belonging to the top shows of the channel which is going to air them.. and its mostly the actors who work for daily soaps who walk away with the awards... so in that case CID being a weekly will not help having said that I don't think anyone from the CID team needs awards to prove that they r talented they all r superb actors and in my opinion above all these silly awards 😊 and I think it was ITA which nominated Aditya which is aired on Sony other than that I don't remember him being nominated in any other award shows and that was the year when Sony had JJKN I think 🤔 so may be that show won the award instead of Aditya..
prabha. thumbnail
All CID acting awards go to Satam Sir for some reason. I don't understand why Adi Sir is nominated for Supporting Actor, come on, he is the leading character of the series, what is he supporting. If you ask me ACP, Daya and Abhijit, all are leads of this series, none are supporting roles. Its sad that our Aditya Sir and Dayanand Sir's acting efforts are ignored and some rubbish non-actor take away the awards.

Adi Sir for yesterday's performance you deserve all possible awards on the planet. You were brilliant. 

Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

All CID acting awards go to Satam Sir for some reason. I don't understand why Adi Sir is nominated for Supporting Actor, come on, he is the leading character of the series, what is he supporting. If you ask me ACP, Daya and Abhijit, all are leads of this series, none are supporting roles.

Its sad that our Daya-Abhi's acting efforts are ignore and some rubbish no actor take away the awards.Adi Sir for yesterday's performance deserves all possible awards.

up till now they have got 36 award to cid serial and a name in world gudiness record book in 2005 for case cid 111/the inheritage. Edited by tgodse - 14 years ago
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm...!!! I don't know why... but CID is not getting all the popularity that it should havebeen getting for running 12 years successfully....!!! only at d gallantry awards... all these celebreties appreciated about long lasting CID...!!!! But for any program 2 run so long... CID's name should have come in the records book for getting the most awards...!! its 12 years after all...!!! but this doesnt happen..!! and yeah... Adi Sir definitely deserves an individual award......!!!! even Daya sir for that matter..!!! no doubtz...!! but its just that.. Award or no award... He ll remain the best..!! and we IF members know it..!! 😉

P.S. I wish they give an award 2 the Trio....!! A_D_A..!! after all tehy are the ones who ve brought up the show.. and made CID what it is today...1! isnt it guyz...?
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

sorry got posted twice by mistake...deleting one.

Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
visrom thumbnail

Abhijeet is definitely more visible this year than say 2008 - the episodes which are being shown today. Back then he is just seen investigating a murder scene, picking clues and flirting with Tarika. You can't expect an award for those kind of things.

Aditya Srivastav would definitely have deserved it for the Stolen Gun episode, Stolen Dynamite episode etc back in 1999 when he had the chance to perform. I don't know whether he was even nominated.

It is only this year that he is taking charge of the proceedings etc. I am just hoping he gets one for his role as Abhijeet. I would love that.

It is in the hands of BP Singh...he has to create opportunities for his actors to bring out their best.

Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
hin_sa thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Abhijeetis definitely more visible this year than say 2008 - the episodes which are being shown today. Back then he is just seen investigating a murder scene, picking clues and flirting with Tarika. You can't expect an award for those kind of things.

Aditya Srivastav would definitely have deserved it for the Stolen Gun episode, Stolen Dynamite episode etc back in 1999 when he had the chance to perform. I don't know whether he was even nominated.

It is only this year that he is taking charge of the proceedings etc. I am just hoping he gets one for his role as Abhijeet. I would love that.

It is in the hands of BP Singh...he has to create opportunities for his actors to bring out their best.

The year was 2006 and not 2008. There were some very good episodes such as traitors in CID and case of the mysterious gift.
hin_sa thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Abhijeetis definitely more visible this year than say 2008 - the episodes which are being shown today. Back then he is just seen investigating a murder scene, picking clues and flirting with Tarika. You can't expect an award for those kind of things.

The year was 2006 and not 2008. There were some very good episodes such as traitors in CID and case of the mysterious gift in which Abhijeet gave wonderful performances.
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhijeetdaya

The year was 2006 and not 2008. There were some very good episodes such as traitors in CID and case of the mysterious gift in which Abhijeet gave wonderful performances.

I was mentioning about what was shown in today's re-runs.