Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Great part i wish people should stop inter fairing others life ..where is neha i miss her i hope she is ok
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Nice story.What about Neha?Did Shiv forgot her?
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
All r missing Neha.She will make an entry in the 12th epi.plz wait
love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part
dis is still in flashback?????
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ah shiv and gauri are coming close.....................shiv has forgot neha??????????????nice part....................cont soon..................
jasminerahul thumbnail

Love in silence Part 10

Gauri is stuck in the rally.She is jammed between the people.She feels hurt.The lunch box falls down.Shiv whose car is stuck in the traffic sees her.
S:Gauri is here?
He goes near her.
Gauri is surprised:Shiv!
Some people pass by them.They push her.She falls on Shiv's chest.He keeps her closer to him.Somehow they reach the car.
S:Why did you come out of the house?
G:To give you the lunch box.But it fell on the way.
S:It's ok.I thought of coming home and having lunch.That's why i'm on the way.

They reach home very late due to the traffic.Gauri can't walk properly.He helps her to walk by holding her hands.Nikhila sees it and smiles.
N:Where did you both go?
S:No where.We were stuck in the traffic.
She smiles.

After a few days...
Nikhila tells Mehen:There is some change in Shiv and Gauri...i'm happy about that.But i hope that they are not acting like Samar and Gauri.
M:No,i don't think so.

Nikhila and Mehen go near Shiv and Gauri.
N:Surprise for you guys.You both are going for honeymoon.We have booked tickets.
They are shocked.
G:What are you saying mom?
M:Why not?
G:But...
Shiv:mom...
N:Go...enjoy...

Shiv and Gauri go to a beautiful place.They sit on the meadow.Very dark.Only Moonlight.
Shiv's eyes are on Gauri.She realises it.She turns off her face.
She thinks:Why do i feel strange when Shiv looks at me?Am i falling in love?No...i should not.Loving and losing someone is painful.I loved Samar..but i lost him forever.Losing Shiv is like...i can't imagine that.
S:What are you thinking Gauri?
G:I'm thinking of our life.Life is a long journey.We don't know what life has stored for us.Our relationship was different before.But now...
S:But now?Tell me Gauri...
Gauri can't utter a word.
Shiv says in his mind:I can't wait to hear that Gauri.
G:I mean...infront of others we are a couple.
Shiv is out of mood.He thinks:No,I can't leave things as it is.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
interesting part...................shiv is falling for gauri.................cont soon..............
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great part so shiv forget neha so soon .... He is falling in love with gauriii ..thanks a lot for this part
love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i wanted shiv-neha😔
is dis still flashback????
jasminerahul thumbnail

Love in silence Part 11

Shiv takes Gauri somewhere by closing her eyes.
Gauri:Shiv,where are you taking me to?
Shiv removes his arms from her eyes.Gauri is surprised to see lit candles in the dark room.
G:Wow!Beautiful!You are great Shiv.Nobody else has'nt given me such a sweet surprise.Beautiful sight.
S:I'm going to give you one more surprise Gauri.I don't know whether it will turn out to be a shock for you.I kept lit candles to create a romantic atmosphere.Because i want to confess my love for you.I love you Gauri.
Gauri is shock:This is a shock Shiv.
Shiv is upset:Gauri!

Gauri runs out.She sheds tears.She thinks:Why did i reach like this?I also have feelings for Shiv.However i deny that..it's true...
It's raining heavily.Shiv comes out looking for Gauri.He sees Gauri with tears.Shiv is standing in the rain looking at her.They both look at each other with pain.They feel the distance between them is painful.
Shiv sings the song 'Mere pyar ki umar ho itni sanam...'
Gauri loses her control and runs to his arms.They both sing together:Tere naam se shuru..tere naam pe katham...'

Gauri is in the kitchen cooking something.Shiv stands close to her.She smiles and looks at him.He has a naughty smile on his face.
G:Your smile is so cute Shiv...very kiddish and naughty...
He laughs:Your dimples blossom when you smile.That's so sweet...no one can beat your smile.
She smiles.

Shiv rings up Nikhila:Mom,we are coming back tomorrow.
N:That's good.We both miss you both.
Gauri takes the receiver from Shiv:Mom,we both miss you and dad a lot.
Shiv takes the receiver from Gauri:Mom,we hope very soon you can tell your naughty friends that there is a good news from us.
Shiv looks at Gauri with a naughty smile.Gauri blushes.
Nikhila is surprised:Really?
Mehen comes near her:Shiv's phone call?What's the news?
N:They are coming back tomorrow...and...
She whispers something to him.He is excited:Really?Shiv and Gauri are a happy couple now.
N:God bless them.

Shiv and Gauri catch a taxi from the airport.Taxi's brake down happens on the way.The driver himself is trying to repair the car.Shiv is standing near him.Gauri feels bored and walks to a side simply.Suddenly a lorry comes and hits her.She falls off the cliff.
Shiv is shocked:Gauri!

Shiv as a narrator with tears:Gauri left me alone...