Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Hello Friends...

Sorry...very unusual start of a thread but couldnt help it..tried hard trust me 🀣🀣..now about today's episode (17th March'10) and Vinay's dance there...i just want to say..

Na chaun sona chandi na chaun heera moti yeah mere kiss kaam ki...but Vinay...ab dance mat karna..please vinay ab dance mat karna...nahin toh Bindiya kya..Randhir bhi...dooor bhag jayegaa...gey gey gey sahinba...🀣

🀣🀣 

ok here is list of What we dont want from Vinay...

1.No Tight *body yelling give us space to breath*  tees..
2.No use of eyebrows in acting or they might start charging you..overtime allowance 🀑
2.No Manoj have Randhir..❀️

and ya..No DANCE PLEASE 🀣🀣🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nish, I MISSED you as hell in these few days , thanks for making a comeback with a BANG πŸ€— I totally agree with your parody and NO NO list for Vinay/Vishal- the dig about his eyebrows charging him for over time was GENIUS🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

Nish, I MISSED you as hell in these few days , thanks for making a comeback with a BANG πŸ€— I totally agree with your parody and NO NO list for Vinay/Vishal- the dig about his eyebrows charging him for over time was GENIUS🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

awwwwwwwwwwww...i miis you too damit..(word borrowed from sana as it fits you)πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— yeah....gosh WHO ASKED HIM TO SHOW HIS DANCING TALENT..start Acting that would be more than enough for us πŸ˜†πŸ˜† gosh...eyebrows part..that was soo random...have you noticed whole family danced for each other wonder why Vinay's was danciing looking in some other direction πŸ€” πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣 🀣 He wiggles his eyebrows, reminds me of Pia from Kasamh Se. She was a big fan of that too!

Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nishtha

have you noticed whole family danced for each other wonder why Vinay's was danciing looking in some other direction πŸ˜†

LOL yeah I observed that, I was also thinking as to why Vinay wasn't looking at Bindiya while singing like the others but did you see Bindiya's expressions? She seemed to be disgusted with Vinay's dance also now, she was probably thinking "is there ANYTHING which my idiotic husband can do properly? Look at him trying super hard to even move his hands there", I think Vinay himself was so embarrassed to be able to face Bindiya boldly while he was "dancing" 🀣 🀣🀣 that is why he stopped dancing when he was looking at her πŸ˜†
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Nish... kaha thi madam aap??? 😊... kya hum sabne MOTW me itna pareshaan kiya ki break pe chali gayi πŸ˜‰

Are you done with your exams??? if not, All the best for your exams dear... heard from Sana Di

Hey Kavya, agree with you guys... jitni mehnat eyebrows ne acting me ki agar uska 10% bhi poore parcel ne mehnat ki hoti to shayad hum appreciate karte and critisize na karte... par nahi, 5 mins ke song me apni poori talent jo dikhaani thi inhe... are pata to karo kahi janab ne classical dance to nahi seekhi

Vinay jee humpe taras khaayiye, apne eyebrows ko itni takleef na dijiye... yaha koi bharatnatyam ya kathak ka competition nahi chal raha...

Bechaari Bindiya apne bhai ko kos rahi hogi... agar kisi ko uthana hi tha to inhe kyon uthaaya... kisi akal waale insaan ko kyon nahi... aajtak ek kaam bhi dhang ka ya dhang se nahi kiya... aage kya karne waale hai ye, thumka to nahi lagayenge😲
Edited by upasana.diya - 14 years ago
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishtha

<font color="#0033cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">🀣</font>

</div>

<div>

<font color="#0033cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hello Friends...</font>

<font color="#0033cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry...very unusual start of a thread but couldnt help it..tried hard trust me 🀣🀣..now about today's episode (17th March'10) and <font size="3">Vinay's dance </font>there...i just want to say..</font>

<font color="#cc0000" size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Na chaun sona chandi na chaun heera moti yeah mere kiss kaam ki...but Vinay...ab dance mat karna..please vinay ab dance mat karna...nahin toh Bindiya kya..Randhir bhi...dooor bhag jayegaa...gey gey gey sahinba...🀣</font>

<font color="#0033cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">🀣🀣</font>

<font color="#cc0000" size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">ok here is list of What we dont want from Vinay...</font>

<font color="#0033cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong></strong></font>

<font color="#0033cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">1.No Tight *body yelling give us space to breath* tees..</font>

<font color="#0033cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">2.No use of eyebrows in acting or they might start charging you..overtime allowance 🀑</font>

<font color="#0033cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">2.No Manoj have Randhir..❀️</font>

<font color="#0033cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">and ya..No DANCE PLEASE 🀣🀣🀣</font>

Vinay plz dont attempt to Dance again..........Bcoz i will kill u........so now Lets forget VINDHIR and start with VINOJ πŸ˜†
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

LOL yeah I observed that, I was also thinking as to why Vinay wasn't looking at Bindiya while singing like the others but did you see Bindiya's expressions? She seemed to be disgusted with Vinay's dance also now, she was probably thinking "is there ANYTHING which my idiotic husband can do properly? Look at him trying super hard to even move his hands there", I think Vinay himself was so embarrassed to be able to face Bindiya boldly while he was "dancing" 🀣 🀣🀣 that is why he stopped dancing when he was looking at her πŸ˜†

Maybe he was soo sure about his dancing skills 😳 that he wanted to show this video of his, to Dance India Dance producer..on a serious note i think he wants to be there in Zara Nachke Dika season 2πŸ˜‰ so trying his level best..but with such dancing skill he can only  make it in Season 6487658764858 for sure πŸ‘πŸΌ Well Bindiya...kya jodi banaye hai bhagyavidhata ne..🀣

@Sravi...oh Pia from Kasam se was also big fan of eyebrows..i am telling you one should chop off their eyebrows..na rahega baans na bajegi bansuriπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Nishtha - 14 years ago
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

Hey Nish... kaha thi madam aap??? 😊... kya hum sabne MOTW me itna pareshaan kiya ki break pe chali gayi πŸ˜‰

arey mat poch yaar..CPU..πŸ€— exams..nd have to do assignment nd look at me i am here 😳

Are you done with your exams??? if not, All the best for your exams dear... heard from Sana Di

nah it wil start in april😊

Hey Kavya, agree with you guys... jitni mehnat eyebrows ne acting me ki agar uska 10% bhi poore parcel ne mehnat ki hoti to shayad hum appreciate karte and critisize na karte... par nahi, 5 mins ke song me apni poori talent jo dikhaani thi inhe... are pata to karo kahi janab ne classical dance to nahi seekhi

well classicl dance of whose? cockroaches or Lizard..doesnt look like he learned of humans..maybe classical dance of some tribe..zhinga la la...types

Vinay jee humpe taras khaayiye, apne eyebrows ko itni takleef na dijiye... yaha koi bharatnatyam ya kathak ka competition nahi chal raha...

yes...imagine if he gets tired and bored...according to his FB status...imagine his eyebrows they do most of the acting bit...they must be HELL TIREDπŸ˜†

Bechaari Bindiya apne bhai ko kos rahi hogi... agar kisi ko uthana hi tha to inhe kyon uthaaya... kisi akal waale insaan ko kyon nahi... aajtak ek kaam bhi dhang ka ya dhang se nahi kiya... aage kya karne waale hai ye, thumka to nahi lagayenge😲

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† SO AGREE...with you..all fault is of Raja..lest get hold of himπŸ˜†

@Appu...πŸ€— kithe hai tu..putri πŸ€— yeah..VinOj is the falvour of this season ☺️
shonia09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello again,

Ok I had no idea what you gals were on about till I watched this episode. Nistha once again you are spot on!!!πŸ‘

What was that??? 😲  I almost fell off the couch when Vinay started dancing!!! Shocked

Actually that tucked in black shirt with fuschia pink on the edges was pretty distastefull to say the least, combine that with his special dance moves....uggghhhhh...spew!!! 🀒

Only one message I got from that look..and I am not sure if its appropriate to mention on the forum, but I sure hope that wasnt Vishal or the CV's message to the audience.

If we all were thinking that Vishal needs to work on his acting..well think again. This boy should never attempt being a dancer(atleast not to classics). πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

All I can say is poor poor Bindya.... πŸ˜’

Ciao
Shonia