Uttaran

devar-bhabhi,,,ek prem katha - Page 2

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shonuu

hey,,, creatives ney paise lye hain,,doosre channels se uttaran ko top 100 se nikalne key lye........and you know my nephew was asking me...aaj uttaran ki jaga konsa serial lag gaya ha??? "poor kid was thinking hum" bhool bhuliyya" film  dekh rahe hain"

there was a tamil film "chandramukhi " - bhool bhulaiyya is hindi version
chandramukhi was also a dancer ...but story little bit different

and probably vansh is trying to say i know about veer-iccha
but the way these cv's shape up the story its better in our POV not tokeep any hopes
else it will result in disappointment again  😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

By the way who was Tappu in the storyline..Maharani Surpanakha🤣..I m sure tomorrow one character of Tappu too will b introduced in the story..its only half finished na😆😆

On a more serious note.. Samsher As Vansh and Kesar as Ichha is still fine...but Veer can't b that herdev singh..as per the story herdev and Kesar had an extra-marital affair because of which shamsher might hv killed them both..but here Veer-Ichha loved each other even before marriage na..toh extra-marital affair kahan hua🤔...so I don't think history will repeat here once Veer-Ichha secret is out😃

ya jyoti dear but i have said na,,,iss version ka villain shamsher singh khud ha,,,,,

and if you guys dont kill me,,i think,,,in this story herdev singh is tapu,,,,

and when vansh will come to know about his wife's extra-marital affaire with his bhabhi,,he will kill both,,,,but ichha may survive with the help of veer,,who will give a special appearance into the story....
vijaya_ls thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shonuu

ya jyoti dear but i have said na,,,iss version ka villain shamsher singh khud ha,,,,,

and if you guys dont kill me,,i think,,,in this story herdev singh is tapu,,,,

and when vansh will come to know about his wife's extra-marital affaire with his bhabhi,,he will kill both,,,,but ichha may survive with the help of veer,,who will give a special appearance into the story....

shonnu 🤣
so be it --- let vansh kill tappu ..... for betraying him in all ways
right from day  1 its tappu who has encouraged him ...

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
🤣🤣🤣🤣Shonu u r too good with your predictions🤣🤣🤣..but yes even I want Shamher Singh aka Vansh to kill Tappu this time🤣🤣..baaki about rest of the story I really don't care anymore😆..all the characters look like cartoons to me😆😆
Divya_pd thumbnail

Veer-Ichha loved each other before marriage na..toh extra-marital affair na sahi but Pre- marital affair 🤣😉to hua...so I think history will repeat here once Veer-Ichha secret is out .Story with crapy change nd twist🤣

shonuu thumbnail
@ vijaya,, hey i m quite sure abt this,,vansh will have problem with ichha's love towards tapu,,,,when ichha's will sing tapu,tapu ,,tapu raga... 24/7 into vansh's ears like a mosquito,,,,how will he tolerate this love?? when he cant share his ichha with poor moon,,and vijaya you didnt tell me which song you liked???
vijaya_ls thumbnail
all the songs suit vansh ..
specially hum kaale hue toh ....😆 - suits perfectly ...
in vansh best interests it would be better if he locks iccha in  a room and tapes her mouth
varna iccha toh sirf tappu tappu bolegi
and veer ko toh daily  do padega aur tapasya ko daily infinite ....😆😆
shonuu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vijaya_ls

all the songs suit vansh ..
specially hum kaale hue toh ....😆 - suits perfectly ...
in vansh best interests it would be better if he locks iccha in  a room and tapes her mouth
varna iccha toh sirf tappu tappu bolegi
and veer ko toh daily  do padega aur tapasya ko daily infinite ....😆😆

hey i was asking about my songs for tapu??? anyways,,,next story is ver dangerrous,,,and i think the pendent mai gave to ichha,,, belongs to rani ichha,,oh i mean rani kesar,,,,,,
vijaya_ls thumbnail
for tappu - baahon mein chale  aao remix it suits her better
but to whom will she sing for ????  nani ...😆😆

emma09 thumbnail

uttaran serial is going bakwaas day by day isse dekh k hum sab pagal ho jayengeeee😡😡😡