Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Dancing in the Moonlight Part 18

Pallavi is getting tensed:Amar,do you love our baby?
A:What question you are asking Pallu?
K:You are ambitious about your career.So since i'm pregnant i can't dance. Do you see this baby as a burden?
A:Pallu!How could you think like this?Yes,i really value my career.But for me,you and our family are more important.I don't care if my career goes down,because of your pregnancy.I'm eagerly waiting for our baby.Do you know...in a few moments i saw a lot of dreams about our child.
She is relieved:Really?
A:Yes,you did'nt understand your Amar till now?
Pallavi is emotional:You are gret.But if i'm needed,then we can approach Koel.People won't know that its not me.
A:What rubbish!Koel won't be you eventhough she resembles you.She cannot replace you.Let her live peacefully with her hubby.
P:So your dance show?
A:If we work hard ,we will win.If not... i will think that it's my fate.
She smiles.

Pallavi is given a grand welcome by Amar's family.They make Amar and Pallavi sit together.Everyone including Amar feeds her sweets.She is really enjoying her pregnancy period.
Megha comes.She hugs Pallavi:Congrats Pallu.I came back again to congrat you and also to replace you.
Pallavi stares at her.
K:Don't worry,i'm going to be Amar's dance partner.No one can replace you in Amar's heart.
Pallavi smiles.
Pallavi tensed about the show.He is not seen in the midnight also.Pallavi gets tensed again.
P:Last time also he came late...when he tasted failure.God...i hope it does'nt repeat this time.
Then comes Amar with a lot of joy.
A:The show was successful Pallu.
She is relieved.
A:I have brought lots of sweets to celebrate the success.Your favourite chocolates and icecreams are also there.
Pallavi smiles.Amar shares happiness with Pallavi.

The End
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great part dear
loved it
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👏Awesome , Mind Blowing So sweet ending thank you do much for this FF..👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
👏
-Aarti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
really awsum......
nice ending