Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
 What type of creature is Joginder .......? he has become wife killer now ............ phele apni biwi ko marne ki koshish now brother's wife ............😡 agar yeh Raghav sun le tho kya hoga ..............😲
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

What type of creature is Joginder .......? he has become wife killer now ............ phele apni biwi ko marne ki koshish now brother's wife ............😡 agar yeh Raghav sun le tho kya hoga ..............😲

he will lose respect of raghav aur will protect his wife by fighting man to man with jogi.that is what is going to happen if ammaji and jogi are going to torment sia further.actually i forgot he is not a man but beast controlled by ammaji😡
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG i just came into see this awesome news..............this is the best thing that happened in a long while....i think the creative's heard our plea.........i'm so happy.......wait till i do a little dance..then have to watch that SBB part.
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for informs

Thank god! Sia come to know ammaji play game her.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Raghav-Sia

Thanks for informs

Thank god! Sia come to know ammaji play game her.

Absolutely RS. It's a good one.
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks yaar 4 this info....its a relief 4 all of us
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sang_hari

I saw it right now in SBB that sia comes to know of the vrath truth and they showed sia doing navrathra pooja and she goes to ammaji's room and tells ammaji that she will tell ragahv the truth and that one should not hide anything from one's husband.she tells ammajji that she will see whether her truth wins or ammaji's plot and wallks away.joginder who is there in that room tells ammaji that he will kill sia,but ammaji refuses and says that raghav's life is that girl .that is all they showed on the set.butthe voicesays that sia has to come to know that all the affection that ammaji showed was false and ammaji was playing with her and raghav's feelings so sia has started revolting.
after that they showed (not a part of the soap) jogi standing with sia for the sandhya aarthi. where sia is telling people that she is trying to reform jogi and jogi telling that he is trying to reform.i was not able upload the clip as i had just come and switched on the tv and sbb just started and the laado story was the first story.

guys sia was wearing the same dress that she was wearing during the start of her honeymoon with raghav.guys please breathe a sigh of relief now and start a discussion on this

Thanx hari i was abt to quit the show...........good u informed us.........let us see wht our ideology queen does!!!!!!!!!!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh thank goodness..bt y does she have to go blab to ammaji?jo karna hai karo na,stop talking abt it..y give the evil lady a backup plan ka mauka?