Laagi Tujhse Lagan

*-::A Koyal's Song - Nakku AT::-* - Page 6

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

He can go talk to her anywhere...as long as he talks. Naku was wearing a nice dress in the precap...I wonder how did she get it. I hope instead of going appreciating Sups...Datta went to Naku to make up for disappointing her by buying her a present. 😃 OK! Ok! I wont build hopes.

TOO late! I am hoping for a nice Tasha scene now! A gift from Dutta? TWO in one week?! *swoon* WHERE do I find one?! Seriously! Am I allowed to be jealous of Nakku in her own AT? 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Two gifts? What was the first one?
-Fivr- thumbnail
@ksh: The first one was what Dutta got Nakku at the "gift" shop - the blue dupatta. That was the day of the mehendi/pooja. And then he got the mavali the next day, and they had the engagment and SUpriya passed out. Dutta did the disappearing act for a whole day (and saves Nakku). The next day we had Tasha in that flashback mode. And then the day after was the mandap falling. After that we've had two days of Supriya-mavali trying to con Dutta. So on the whole it's been about 7 days (not including the first gift). So approximately a "week" between the two gifts.

Or I am totally messing my time line! 😆
TheRager thumbnail
Ah-ok...I thought u meant OUR one week.
-Fivr- thumbnail
@ksh: LOL! OH right! I should have specified that, shouldn't I?! 😆
Edited by -Fivr- - 14 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
"Unse milna mera naseeb hai! Main kaise apne aap ko rokti, tu bol Aayi. Haan, aur kiyoun rookon? Pyaar koi sooch k nahi karta. Woh milaingai nahi milaingai - iska hisab kaun karta? Bappa ne meri zindagi mein pyaar la k rakh diya... Main kya karti?"- Nakku

She has got to be the most comfortable-in-love person I've ever seen on television. She's in love and she's accepted it - it's a part of life. And she's accepted all of it - the pain it brings as much as the happiness it brings. There were no dramatics, no denial. He's her destiny, how was she to refuse. It was just that simple. Have I mentioned I love this girl! 😍

betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey  i wanna b a member
So count me in...
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Fivr-

"Unse milna mera naseeb hai! Main kaise apne aap ko rokti, tu bol Aayi. Haan, aur kiyoun rookon? Pyaar koi sooch k nahi karta. Woh milaingai nahi milaingai - iska hisab kaun karta? Bappa ne meri zindagi mein pyaar la k rakh diya... Main kya karti?"- Nakku

She has got to be the most comfortable-in-love person I've ever seen on television. She's in love and she's accepted it - it's a part of life. And she's accepted all of it - the pain it brings as much as the happiness it brings. There were no dramatics, no denial. He's her destiny, how was she to refuse. It was just that simple. Have I mentioned I love this girl! 😍

Yes I love her too...I think apart from MR playing datta with aplomb its because we see datta from naku's eyes Datta beomes so special. I love the fact that she's in love...its a beautiful emotion and she is not ashamed or coy abt it. u dont get such woman on tv. mostly its the coy women who do their level best to make her own and her lover's life miserable.
nsb416 thumbnail
@ Shreya: That is SO true! Part of what makes Dutta Dutta is the fact that we see him from Naku's eyes. Whenever he does a scene with her, especially, he becomes a different person (all protective and territorial whether it be of his past, of her, or of his puppy love for Sup) and that's the Dutta I really like. I agree that his cuteness is endearing as well but when he is in the dangerous mood, he is way hotter!

nsb416 thumbnail
Oh I'm sorry! I didn't even ask if I could be a member May I join you guys?