*-::A Koyal's Song - Nakku AT::-* - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
count me in as a member too! :)
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@ksh: Arey why would I laugh! You're helping me out - that's appreciated! A Koyal's Song - how does that sound? I just thought we could edit the "love" part because we love Nakku for ALL of her aspects - not just her loving side.. What do you think? 😃

Yep...lets think abt the attributes of a koyal...it has a beautiful voice...but its dark and is shy...hides itself from the world just like naku. only hint of its presence is its beautiful song...just like naku's niceness shines thru and reaches out to people.
@ksh: So we like "A Koyal's Song" then?! 😃 Or do we want to consider some more options?
And what are the options?😔
@ksh: Lol! Soochna parhey ga. I haven't thought of any other options yet. Personally, I like that name - "A Koyal's Song - Nakku AT".
Love the character sketch.
Really? I didn't know if it was good. You think it does justice to her character? 😃
Yes u did...btw I checked Mahi's wall and she's asking ppl to watch out for Monday's episode. She usually does that when there is a TaSha scene. So fingers crossed there is a good one on Monday.
SEE! Maybe that's where Dutta went - to talk to her in someone's (Kaala's) bedroom. Another dream-scene-turning-real sort of deal?! 😆
He can go talk to her anywhere...as long as he talks. Naku was wearing a nice dress in the precap...I wonder how did she get it. I hope instead of going appreciating Sups...Datta went to Naku to make up for disappointing her by buying her a present. 😃 OK! Ok! I wont build hopes.