*-::A Koyal's Song - Nakku AT::-* - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
hey guess what??!

Mahi Vij added me in her friend list on her genuine facebook account. I told her she is really good as Nakusha....and she replied saying, "thanks soooo much" :)

I must say, Mahi is really sweet towards her fans :) !! Also, Mahi has seen all of the VMs made on dutta & naku on youtube and she posted it on her facebook page too :). She likes them...so keep em coming.

I checked her profile...she seems really active on fb. even chinmayee sumeet(babi) is pretty active on fb.
So I didn't get a lot of suggestions for "names"... *wonders why* In any case I was thinking of "Where the Koyal Sings" as the name. This could be a totally cheesy name and if it is so, I'd love to hear some criticism and maybe some better suggestions?! So I'm all ears! 😃

And I am trying to organize all of Nakku/Mahi's siggies, avis, vms and articles/news videos on the first page. I will try going through all the post to look for all the articles and videos. But if you guy know of some and if you wouldn't mind PM-ing me the link for the post or the article I'd appreciate it! 😊

Oh and I still need some help from our creative members - if you're into making siggies and avis and are interested in helping, please PM me! Thanks guys! 😊
Edited by -Fivr- - 14 years ago
@algebramulti: She sounds like a really humble person! I love that. And she really is doing a fabulous job as Nakku! 😃
Originally posted by -Fivr-

So I didn't get a lot of suggestions for "names"... *wonders why* In any case I was thinking of "Where the Koyal Sings" as the name. This could be a totally cheesy name and if it is so, I'd love to hear some criticism and maybe some better suggestions?! So I'm all ears! 😃

And I am trying to organize all of Nakku/Mahi's siggies, avis, vms and articles/news videos on the first page. I will try going through all the post to look for all the articles and videos. But if you guy know of some and if you wouldn't mind PM-ing me the link for the post or the article I'd appreciate it! 😊

Koyal sings? Nah! Koyal app thread is better. I tried and tried hard...cudnt come up with anything better than Koyal. Let me concentrate of Baji and Kala.
@ksh: Chalo, just "Koyal AT" or something more distinctive? Like maybe an "our" or something to make it more "personal"?
What abt something related to Sherni. Koyal is the name the writers have given Naku. But sherni is the LTL forum's name for Naku...
@ksh: "Sherni" could work too - I haven't thought about that, but if we can come up with something catchy with that then I can change the intro so it can focus around "sherni" instead.. 🤔

Although "sherni" is a name that corresponds with Dutta's "sher". And "koyal" is unique to just Nakku. So, there's that too.
Hmm...yes the sherni corresponds to Datta's sher. A sherni for the sher actually. She can be fiercely protective as a lioness when it comes to datta. but then mostly naku has soft womanly qualities. so maybe something related to koyal is better. maybe something like errr a 'A Koyal's song of love'. ok dont laugh at that.
@ksh: Arey why would I laugh! You're helping me out - that's appreciated! A Koyal's Song - how does that sound? I just thought we could edit the "love" part because we love Nakku for ALL of her aspects - not just her loving side.. What do you think? 😃