Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
^^ At least you get to see it in 30 minutes. I am going to have to wait at least a couple more hours before I get home - and THEN I'll get to watch it! 😆
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Watched it 😆😆😆  Awesome, you have to watch it, Kala was up to her antics again 😆
-Fivr- thumbnail
Lol! Great - the night just got longer! 😆 So it was a good one haan? What is this I hear about Baji dancing and telling some guy that Dutta would go to "hell and back" to find him? 🤣
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Baji's little mujra take off was hilarious.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Really? I am just getting ready to watch the episode! This should be fun... 🤣
TheRager thumbnail
what u have watched it till now? thats like the first thing i do when i get home.
-Fivr- thumbnail
@ksh: I was trying to be disciplined and studying my "one chapter" for today! But I got done and I'm ready to watch the episode. 😆
-Fivr- thumbnail
LOL! Baji's Word of the Day is "Chichora"! 🤣🤣 That had me cracking up so hard! 🤣
TheRager thumbnail
and his dialouge "mujra karne gaya bhao...dancer ki aulaad hain saala". and he also knew that datta needs to "tackle" naku first before any other "work".
-Fivr- thumbnail

^^ Baji was so HILARIOUS with that "dancer ki aulad hai" comment! I was LAUGHING my head off picturing some guy performing a "mujra" in front of his in-laws! 🤣

And off course Baji would know that Nakku won't leave - as much as Dutta, he's also been shown to be totally aware of Nakku, at least as far her feelings for Dutta go... But I liked how he totally understated the comment - the fact that she wouldn't leave until she got him to listen wasn't a big deal! In fact it was just that - a fact. That's all! I liked that!