Alekh-Sadhna or Alekh-Mallika:Warning on PG3 and 7 - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago

Bani, for the first time I dont agree with your points here. In the film, kya-kehna Saif knew very well that Preeti is pregnant and he just didnt want to take her responsibility. Later, he realised somehow and came back. But yes, there was no guarantee that he will support her through out.

But this is a totally different scenario. I have always seen (and appreciated) your analysis of Sadhna. Sadhna is a character who wants to win hatred by love. Whether she is right or wrong, I dont know. I can not be Sadhna but looking at her character I can definately start forgiving people who gives me pain. This much change this character can do with anyone. She is not  so-called powerful woman who just snubs off the people who comes in their way. She is a totally different person who wants love and peace by giving love and peace. I dont know in reality how much it works. But atleast if we see in the serial, how she has changed Vinu, Kaushi and Nani  is just amazing. I am not talking about Ragini. Ragini is a very good character who can not think bad about any one just like that. But replacing hatred by love is something which is very difficult. It is like winning many battles. And only Sadhnas can do this. Because no one else has this power.

Coming to Alekh, do u think Alekh is living happily now? Yes, he should have supported his wife. True. But, if you see his character, he blindly believes someone without any basis. First it was choti ma and now his mother. He doesnt understand that these are the people who gave him so much  pain in the name of love. And when he comes to know this reality, he will be shattered. He NEEDS Sadhna.

And for Sadhna, apart from jiji and mamaji, Alekh was the only one where she found love. Though he was mentally unstable, she got the love, affection from Alekh. Yes, she was not trusted by him many times (now). But her husband is blind (not like Saif of "Kya Kehna"). She WANTS Alekh.

I think these two should stop giving priorities to others and start everything fresh. They should know the importance of husband-wife relation. And this can be done by others like Ranvir-Ragini. There is no harm in putting this idea to this couple. These two are too emotional and worst part is they both dont speak up for themselves. When both are like that, it is others duty to make them understand this point.

I have understood Sadhna's character from your beautiful analysis only. Infact, I started watching Bidai after reading your posts. Hence, I strongly feel only Sadhna is right for Alekh.

I am not using any logic here. Because I feel, logic and Sadhna doesnt go together.
If it is any other girl, then what you are telling is right.

Originally posted by vishmewell

My answer is totally based on logic and facts that I saw on the screen 😃

@ black - the crisis always hits Sadhana. And every record is surpassed: Let me count...

1. Ghar ka girvi and had to move out... (Sadhana makes a deal with Vasu)
2. Kaali Behen ki shaadi na hona Mami's concern she will never get married (makes a deal part I b. with Vasu)
3. Malti scamming her own husband for money and debts by Vinu (Sadhana gives up all her 10 laks from father's insurance)
4. Vinu working at Rajvansh then resulting in Jail jaana (I lost track here)
5. Ranvir ka jail jaana (Sadhana ke vajhese)
6. Ragini naraaz hona sadhana se
7. Ragini ka bacha khona woh indirectly Sadhana ke vajhese (at least got the blame?)
8. Ragini ka confidence khona woh bhi Sadhana ki vajhese
9. Mamika surgery hona - DEAL Part II GRAND FINALE!!! SELL YOUR HUSBAND FOR 5 Laks!!! 👏

At least Mallika tho nahi bechegi na pati ko... For Sadhana Devtha... PATI IS ALWAYS FOR SALE!!!

I have never seen a woman more flawed than Sadhana... She can cry all she wants.. oh yeah... she can oly cry for Sharmas... Even if she cries for Aalekh now, it feels like she is crying because she cannot fulfill Sharma needs anymore 😆 No Aalekh to sell...👏
👏

I understand that you are upset with Sadi, but the fact cannot change that even though Sadhana's approach were wrong, her intentions were for a noble reason. I can't justify why Sadhana signed the divorce papers, and even considered her marriage as negotiable, and I also can't justify why Aalkeh couldn't stand up, and held his wife's hand, when she needed the most.

But, what I can tell is even though they have made mistakes in the past, they LOVE each other. There is no denying that love is there, and it would bring immense happiness to their life if they can be together forever. Now, I don't want to discuss if they are compatible or not, because are Kaushi and Mamiji compatible when they are in constant logger heads about thier decisions towards Ragini, are Inder and Vasu compatible when we very well know how that relationship is, and even RagVir has similar problems in the past.

Hence, compatible or no compatible, they love each other, and I believe that Love should surpass. Is there assurance that Sadi won't make a deal in the future or Aalkeh won't kick her out of the house?? NO, there is not, but which marriage comes with Life-time warranty tag?

So, it is a request to all fans to think about what Sadhana and Aalkeh want and many other similar couples would want if they have been separated by situations, but at heart they still want to be together, before posting in RS blog about the story line change.Edited by Bini311 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Bini311

I understand that you are upset with Sadi, but the fact cannot change that even though Sadhana's approach were wrong, her intentions were for a moral reason. I can't justify why Sadhana signed the divorce papers, and even considered her marriage as negotiable, and I also can't justify why Aalkeh couldn't stand up, and held his wife's hand, when she needed the most.

But, what I can tell is even though they have made mistakes in the past, they LOVE each other. There is no denying that love is there, and it would bring immense happiness to their life if they can be together forever. Now, I don't want to discuss if they are compatible or not, because are Kaushi and Mamiji compatible when they are in constant logger heads about thier decisions towards Ragini, are Inder and Vasu compatible when we very well know how that relationship is, and even RagVir has similar problems in the past.

Hence, compatible or no compatible, they love each other, and I believe that Love should surpass. Is there assurance that Sadi won't make a deal in the future or Aalkeh won't kick her out of the house?? NO, there is not, but which marriage comes with Life-time warranty tag?

So, it is a request to all fans to think about what Sadhana and Aalkeh want and many other similar couples would want if they have been separated by situations, but at heart they still want to be together, before posting in RS blog about the story line change.

I so agree with you. They both made mistakes but the fact remains that they love each other so much. There is a "Ruhaani pyaar" (spiritual love) between them. They are made for each other. Lets just look forward to their sweet reunion.
Originally posted by --Anu--

I so agree with you. They both made mistakes but the fact remains that they love each other so much. There is a "Ruhaani pyaar" (spiritual love) between them. They are made for each other. Lets just look forward to their sweet reunion.

Yes, Anu there lives are interwined and they have been through a lot...and deep within they both Love eachother...both are pleasing others......and not thinking about themselves...but hopefully that will change....

On another note: One more post,a nd you will be a dazzler....Congrats.... 👏 👏 👏

Yes, Anu there lives are interwined and they have been through a lot...and deep within they both Love eachother...both are pleasing others......and not thinking about themselves...but hopefully that will change....

Thanks Bini....a big hug to you from a IF dazzler 🤗.....finally got rid of that mustard color. 😆

Let me celebrate this event by saying this...

Saalekh rock...the sweetest and innocent couple on TV. 😳
Originally posted by --Anu--

Thanks Bini....a big hug to you from a IF dazzler 🤗.....finally got rid of that mustard color. 😆

Let me celebrate this event by saying this...

Saalekh rock...the sweetest and innocent couple on TV. 😳

Aww....Anu...... I am glad we are hugging now.....🤗......Looks like you life as a dazzler will be funnnnnn.......... 😆 😆 ..I also can't wait to get rid of the mustard color...😆....yeah, SaAalkeh rock big time, and have been waiting for their reunion for the last two years, and now that it seems promising, I don't want any hurdles to come through.....compatibility or no compatibility...Edited by Bini311 - 14 years ago

Well... Anu, yourself and I have been saying that but some of them feel Aalekh is not good enough for Sadhana although there is not much of substantial reasoning given for suggesting their separation. So we might as well give it to them... koyi  tho khush honge? 😃 I am getting dehydrated... you know where I am heading ...😆😆😆😆😆 phir problem hojaayegi..🤣

Aww....Anu...... I am glad we are hugging now.....🤗......Looks like you life as a dazzler will be funnnnnn.......... 😆 😆 ..I also can't wait to get rid of the mustard color...😆....yeah, SaAalkeh rock big time, and have been waiting for their reunion for the last two years, and now that it seems promising, I don't want any hurdles to come through.....compatibility or no compatibility...

Me too. 🤗 IF dazzler is fun...love this new color. I am even more excited now...soon there is going to be a new color in Saalekh's life....love...love and only love.  OMG, I am getting so emotional now. 😆
Okies...I was having fever, so could not follow up the discussion well...

first of all, I feel everyone stated their opinion, some are not liking Sdahna's signing the divorce and others are pissed off by Alekh...actually, its again not bashing character, but stating your POV . I appreciate everyone did that in a civilised way with proper logic...more to add to it, I feel a character can be analysed or criticised...and when one does not agree, it looks like bashing, but indeed its not that...everyone is actually criticising and as long as it is with proper logic, its ok, I feel...

Coming to the post, I feel this normal Alekh never ever realised Sdahna's worth, ever since he became normal he just started misbehaving with Sadhna. The previous Alekh was more sensible in his dealings with people. No amount of love for "Mamma" can justify his actions for not listening to other relaions, Tell me one thing, when Alekh sees Vasu;s real face, he will support Sdahna for sure...but did he not misbehave with Sdahna himself, even not being instigated by Vasu previously...I never wanted Alekh to love Sadhna just for the sake that she did so much for him, then its not love, its gratitude and returning favours. I always wanted Alekh to feel that he loves and respects Sadhna for the woman she is and hence wants to stay with her, or else it was like "Alekh had no option" than to live with Sadhna...sadhna was there as his wife, so he has to accept her...

It is said in order to make your life better, one needs to make some effort, what effort did Alekh put in this relationship. If a relationship is so weak that it breaks with the slightest "jhatka", then its not worth pursuing. Sadhna stood beside Alekh at a time when no girl would have imagined to stay with him, she took bullet to save Alekh, she worked as a slave for Mallika in front of Alekh...then Alekh did not have any guts to speak out...

Coming to Saif's"Kya kehna", I have a question, why a relationship really has to pass through such an extreme point to realise a mistake.. husband-wife relationship is not something, where one constantly needs to give roof of ones intentions..Alekh had no answer for once also to Sdahna, when she had asked him whether he, as a normal person would marry her...so what an answer a girl gets..its simply that my husband does not love me...regarding the mangalsutra or sindoor issue, Sdahna still has Alekh and Alekh only in her heart...Alekh cannot understand one thing, that Sadhna, being the pretty girl she is, never ever thought of any other man, when Alekh was abnormal or when he is normal...is it not enough proof together with the mangalsutra for Alekh to relaise Sadhna's worth and love...

@ Anu,
congrats being IF-Dazzler...