Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: vishmewell

👏👏 Excellently written. I agree with every word you wrote. There are problems in their marriage and they will be resolved. I couldn't agree more that they need to take their marriage to the next level. Physical intimacy is essential in a marriage and Aalekh has to be the one to initiate and make her feel loved, respected, cared for, trusted. Sadhana does feel safe with Aalekh. Given little time, Aalekh will rise to everyone's expectation... Won't disappoint Salekhians 😳
You made me happy reguser 😳😳😳 honey to my ears 😳😳😳

Thanks 😊
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ black - 👏👍🏼
@ red - 👍🏼
@ navy blue - 🤗
@ majenta - 👍🏼 at Aalekh 😡
@ - purple 🤢
@ pink 😕😕 Aalekh ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Sadhana. every millimeter of his body only feels for her. His ❤️ sift Sadhana keliye dhadaktha hai... hamesha sadhana ke khayalon mein 😍

🤗 🤗🤗🤗Bani... gussa thuk de please🤗🤗🤗🤗

Yes everyone who loves Sadhna and angry with Alekh will forget and forgive Alekh when Sadhna does the same. Lets see how Alekh repents. Want him to repent very badly. Even much more intense than Ragini. Actaully, I want him to go into a shock about how his trust towards him mom/masi turns out sour like this.
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: reguser

Yes everyone who loves Sadhna and angry with Alekh will forget and forgive Alekh when Sadhna does the same. Lets see how Alekh repents. Want him to repent very badly. Even much more intense than Ragini. Actaully, I want him to go into a shock about how his trust towards him mom/masi turns out sour like this.

Aalekh has come a long way. He'll come around. They are both pining for each other yaar... my only fear is Aalekh had bad luck with women he loved... choti Ma, then is own mother Vasu is exploiting his condition, wife chod ke cheligayi... frustrate hokar kahi chalana jaaye... 😕 then they both will be crying photo ke saamne...😕

Aalekh has come a long way. He'll come around. They are both pining for each other yaar... my only fear is Aalekh had bad luck with women he loved... choti Ma, then is own mother Vasu is exploiting his condition, wife chod ke cheligayi... frustrate hokar kahi chalana jaaye... 😕 then they both will be crying photo ke saamne...😕

@Everyone in this quote:

Ghutno par... sab repentence hona chahiye ghutno par ... I am focusing on his ghutna.