is this entertainment or torture?????????

sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
guys, i am forced to ask this question after watching today's episode coz i'm seriously having a bad headache after seeing all the nonsense.......

all these soaps are meant to be for entertainment purposes, after every bad phase there has to be a good one but this show never seems to see the light of the day.......its a dark night from day 1 and till date its like that......i am following this serial for 11 mnths now and i've never seen a SINGLE episode which is totally happy and lively...........whenever they show something good and positive, the negatives along with it are so heavy and over powering that you actually forget the good part...........

i seriously feel that the CV's are a bunch of frustrated guys, may be all of them are going thro wife/husband deprivation or they dont get their salaries on time or may be nobody at home listens to them ever   and thats why they take out all their frustration on us viewers thro' these characters..........they have taken an oath to keep everybody unhappy like them and thats why there's never a feel good factor about any of the episodes........we are always left fuming and sad at the end of every episode.................

the biggest disappointment.....tomorrow RaSia will be together and alone after such a long hiatus, they're even away from tha haveli and ammaji, but still i am not feeling good and excited about it nor am i looking forward to tom's episodeπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...................               
Edited by babysweety - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I know.

The answer to your question - it's a torture.
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I agree completely...
After so many days we had some sweet RaSia scenes...but there is no excitement or happinesss..
The negativity and atrocities are so over powering that nothing but gloominess remains after the entire episode..

Killing Santosh will the worst thing they can do to this show.....😑
meghaparti thumbnail
Well it is certainly a torture to see rasia honeymoon if sia is going to follow pandit's n amma's advise....πŸ˜† Also jogi goshhh words r less to define him after wht he is trying to do with santosh..another evil spirit after amma in the haveli....πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Megha,

Ammaji shouldn't have got his sons married it seems.

Raghav would still have met Sia as they were destined to meet and would have done the inevitable.

Probably Gaji πŸ˜† would have met Sunehri at some place and then decided.

Ultimately only Jogi would have been left. Santosh could have married the Chautala guy and led a happy life.
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Megha,

Ammaji shouldn't have got his sons married it seems.

Raghav would still have met Sia as they were destined to meet and would have done the inevitable.

Probably Gaji πŸ˜† would have met Sunehri at some place and then decided.

Ultimately only Jogi would have been left. Santosh could have married the Chautala guy and led a happy life.

Exactly dear that wht i was thinkingπŸ˜†
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that guy was very good looking too better then jogi anyways
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A clear cut torture CV's are serving to us.....it seems CV's ke writers r the members of FOSLA group(Frustrated One Sided Lovers Association)..😑...that's why they r not interested in showing good things of a happy married life...πŸ˜•.

This torture should get end otherwise,CV's tum logon ko bhagwaan bhi bacha nahi sakta .......😑..........
poetic thumbnail
I think the CVs spend such long hours that they get tortured at home πŸ˜” and hence the FOSLA.

They better sleep some and then wake afresh and give us somethign good. πŸ€”
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

A clear cut torture CV's are serving to us.....it seems CV's ke writers r the members of FOSLA group(Frustrated One Sided Lovers Association)..😑...that's why they r not interested in showing good things of a happy married life...πŸ˜•.

This torture should get end otherwise,CV's tum logon ko bhagwaan bhi bacha nahi sakta .......😑..........

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i love the idea of FOSLA group....the creative of our show is a little demented and they want us to suffer.....we are willing to see a bit of suffering if there is some light at the end of the tunnel...but this tunnel just keeps extending as we go along. Atleast if RaSia was to go on the honeymoon they could have waited till the end of the fasting....because this way its just more disappointment for us