Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
yeah an update thank you soo much for posting this for pooja and pooja thank you soo much for continuing with fic 🤗
i seriously love this ff ❤️ god i wish samrat would just talk to gunjan and clear the stupid misunderstanding...its so pt my favorite part was painful seeing them both longing for each other's love ❤️ the whole song part was amazing beautiful but my favourite part was malaika speaking up and telling samrat how gunjan didn't believe a word of the lie he just spoke and woh now suhanhi knows the whole thing im sure she will clear his misunderstanding :D
do continue soon

love
tanzeel
Lekshmic7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb part. feeling so bad 4 sajan. hope dey will confess soon. thnks 4 d pm
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Superb FF Girl 🤗 I read the whole FF in no time. Love the relationship Samrat and Gunjan share. Its really beautiful the way you have put together this Fic. I love Uday <3 And I love Samrat.. (as usual :P ) In this Fic I especially love the way you have potrayed Gunjan's character. She may be an intro vert but she is strong. She knows what she wants and when she wants to be Samrat's friend she tries to earn his friendship. 
Hopefully Samrat will understand soon :D Lovely piece of Work. Please add me to your PM list. There aren't many SaJan Fic Writers so its really good to meet one :)

krs-ff thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
New thread

Chapter 19 ..Check here !!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3001264&PID=57947377&#57947377