What the real reason will be behind the marriage?

mani86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
does anyone think the upcoming marriage real reason will be

A.Karan want to save Abha from the court case only

OR

B.Karan really love Abha that much

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vineeta92 thumbnail
i guess both the reasons..
but i doubt the marriage will take place on 18th March....Today also Karan was dreaming...but Jagmohan asked Karan why does he sympathize with Abha so much...May be Karan will reveal the truth that he loves her...jagmohan might just lose his control and do something to Abha or her family...and Karan would take such a step
diya.o. thumbnail
it could be possible tht its A thn maybe after the marriage he will get 2 noe the truth and thn its option B so basically both the option could be used........
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
in my opinion the reason will be to save Abha from the Court case....coz Karan knows that if this case will be held against Abha Her life will be ruined nd then to save her he will get only this options nd then he will marry nd then as the time will pass he will realise that he really loves her nd can't live with out Abha....nd then option B will make more sense
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vineeta92

i guess both the reasons..
but i doubt the marriage will take place on 18th March....Today also Karan was dreaming...but Jagmohan asked Karan why does he sympathize with Abha so much...May be Karan will reveal the truth that he loves her...jagmohan might just lose his control and do something to Abha or her family...and Karan would take such a step

nice prediction but i am thinking he will marry her to save her life coz after the case Abha life will really be ruined nd i don't think he would like to see Abha life ruined nd the other thing might be possible is that after they will do the court case against Abha nd listing to people talk he might then marry her....let see what the creatives have think how will they gonna get Abha and karan marries to take place.... lets hope for the best nd the marriage to take place soon
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya.o.

it could be possible tht its A thn maybe after the marriage he will get 2 noe the truth and thn its option B so basically both the option could be used........

totally agree with u
this way both option will be used nd in both way it will be good us them nd for us toooooooooooooo