Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Humari adoori kahaani?OUR INCOMPLETE STORY? PART 7

Yash and Chaahat meet in the college.
"When I got a positive response from you,I went crazy…I did'nt even wonder about the change in your attitude towards me".
"Now you may be wondering how I said yes.Right?I will tell you.For money…I agreed to marry you only for money".
Chaahat is irritated.
"Disgusting.You are also a money hungry man?
"I need some money for my sister's plastic surgery".
"So you decided to carry a burden like me?Kashish told me everything."
Yash is shocked.
"I may not be loving you now.But love can happen after wedding also.My parents fell in love only after their wedding.Arranged marriages also work out..I'm sure that I will be able to love you after wedding".
"I don't know whether that will happen in our married life.But I respect you.Because you taught me that love is sacrifice.For your sister you
are making a big sacrifice.But Yash…you don't have to make such a big sacrifice.You don't have to marry me for money.I will give you cash for Kashish's surgery.You don't have to return it."
Yash is shocked.
Chaahat walks forward.
Yash calls her,
"Chaahat!"
She looks at him with tears in her eyes.
"You taught me that love can happen in a moment.You are willing to spend money on a person who gave you only pain.You are great..This changed my attitude towards you".
Chaahat is so happy that she can't control her tears.Yash smiles.

They get engaged.Kashish is glowing today.
"I'm happy for both of you.Living with the person you love is the biggest thing."
Chaahat consoles her,
"I can understand your situation.You will also get your love back.Love is not based on physical appearance.If your love is true,Rajeev will not bother about your looks."
Kashish is overwhelmed.
"Can I see Rajeev's pictures?"
Kashish shows his pictures in her mobile.Chaahat is shocked.Chaahat moves to a corner and tries ringing up someone.But it was engaged.She is disappointed.She tries again.The other person picks up the phone.She smiles..
"I want to talk to you.Its very urgent".
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow....I hadnt read this part...and I must say its lovely....bcoz it seems Rajeev is the one being called!! And then it wud be sooo nice. I liked Yash n Chahat's convo as well. Pls continue soon.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yash and chaahat are together and the person chaahat called is Raj.............cont soon.................
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome i  like it its great part thank you for pm dear
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Humari Adoori Kahaani ?Our incomplate story? Part 8

Part8

Chaahat is waiting in a restaurant.There comes Rajeev Mehra.
She smiles,
"I was'nt sure about your arrival.I'm happy that you came".
Rajeev is angry,
"Look Miss Chaahat..I'm not interested to talk to you.I came here to stop this nonsense.Yes,my mom brought your proposal to me.But I rejected it.Then why are you after me?"
"I'm not here to trouble you.I'm engaged".
He is relieved,
"Oh,sorry..but then why adid you call me?"
"I want to talk to you about my fiance's sister".

………………..
Chaahat enters Kashish's room.
"Chaahat?What a pleasant surprise!"
"The real surprise is not me kashish.."
Rajeev comes from behind.Kashish is shocked.She turns back.She covers her scar with her shawl.
Rajeev's lips shiver,
"Kashish!"
"Oh,God!This moment scares me the most.How can I face it?"
Rajeev unveils her scar.Kashish closes her wet eyes.He touches her scar.
"Do you know one thing Kashish?This scar does not diminish your beauty.Your beauty never dies in my eyes. You'll always be beautiful in my eyes."
She is surpised.
"How did you think that I will hate you because of your scar?You don't need to do any surgery for me".
He wipes her tears.Kashish smiles.
Chaahat says,
"See…I told u….true love has no relation with your looks".
They all smile.

Kashish's operation is done successfully…Her scar is removed.She is beautiful again.
Rajeev and Kashish get married.
"I thought …our story is incomplete.But with our wedding its complete…"
"No Kashish.Love stories are always incomplete.It never sees an end.Our story is also incomplete.Our story is a never ending journey.Because our love continues.The sweetness of love lies within us".
They smile.

The End
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome  , Mind Blowing , Great Dear They got married sooo sweet I love very nice story ...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
I love This Line Dear

See…I told u….true love has no relation with your looks".⭐️👏

Thank you for pm & This FF 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

👏👏
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow....I loved the ending part....specially wat Rajeev said abt love always being continued n never ending!! It was so sweet of Chahat......other thank Rajeev n Kashish....I liked her character as well. Nice one!!
cute_samrah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice ending.........................
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very lovely ending...............rajeev saw her scar nut didnt react in the way kashish was fearing.....................true love doesnt see for looks.....................
dazzling_glory thumbnail
The ending was beautiful.
Love is eternal. Rajveer would never have turned his back on Kashish just because of her scar. But in the end...she was able to put her past behind and move ahead in life.
Thanks for sharing this story wil us.