KW-JW Unbreakable Bond - We Love U!

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
OK I am HIGHHHHHHHH on there interview of Tellytadka.. I bet all knows about it..
The whole day wait payed off 🤣 🤣 🤣

OMG How adorable are they??!! Just look at them.. I loved there intro.. but Jennifer chappad chappad soo much that poor KW went speechless..

Karan was speechless and he was SOO overwhelmed.. i felt for him.. poor guy gets all hate mails and stuff and people hate him for no reason.. he was trying to digest it.. I hope he knows how much people love him and his pair with Jennifer..

Loved Jennifer said *thanx for accepting us* YES we did darling! YES we did! She seemed happy too we were liking Siddhima

Another point where she said WE LOVE U if you love us and even if you don't .. WE LOVE U! HAHA
So yeah peeps JeRan love you all..

OMG at the hugs.. i loved it and how KW kept putting his arm on Jennifer.. and the Karans bit was so funny..

And LOL at the dropping at home.. JW drops him?? 🤣 There are so many cute talks and moments!

Anyways in all this.. i just want to say JeRan are amazing and we fans are really really happy to know that TT went up and passed on our messages and questions and bought us the BEST BEST interview!

On top of everything.. i think we Siddhima fans LOVE JeRan and we can't predict what happens but whatever happens.. JeRan are NOT going anywhere! They are always going to be friends and we will always want more of them!

On top of all of this.. JeRan makes Siddhima and i hope they know how much we love them together more then just there characters..

KW- JW shall share a unbreakable bond too! They are so cute!

Also yes Siddhima are special because JeRan play them! They have so many fans despite of them having no love or hate and there moments are enough for fans to go CRAZY! I mean imagine if Siddhima fell in love fully.. GOSH!

LONG LIVE JeRan! 🥳 🥳 🥳

Guys please all go to Tellytadka site and thank them loads and loads! PLEASE we have to! They got us such a wonderful interview! ALL who saw it BETTER comment there and thank them!

And we demand MORE! WOOT!

NOTE - I don't want to hear comments on KSG or whatsover or comments like *see jennifer said about ksg* *hate sidma.. only liked KSG part* This is a JERAN topic so please don't bring anyone else in!

Note to JeRan fans - if you see any negative comment.. PRESS REPORT! No need to reply:)

😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice one !! i enjoyed it thoroughly Hope to see more of them !!
Kya chemistry hai they totally  are one adorable couple and  great timing in conversation !!

Thank You telly Tadka !!! Keep showing us more on them
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Agree with you Ramsha. The interview was fantastic.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I really liked the way Jennifer said that Karan is a bad singer and sings the worst gathiya gaana and in the day's end even I end up humming the same stupid song.😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 It was so cute. And I can't believe that a person who plays guitar so well can sing so bad. Come on Karan show us that you can sing well too.
Edited by psarada - 14 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
thank u for making the topic my hands were itching to post my comments on it lol i agree with most of the things u said but her's my little summary

ok dunno from where to start i loved Every moment of it. thank You so much guys for this. what can is say except they are magic together karan makes u laugh like hell😆 my tummy is hurting now after listening to his comment and jenny is a cutie pie. i simply adore how they interact with each other it's so natural, cute and adorable. 😳
the hug she gave karan was so so so adorable i was like awwww😳  and then his comment ab phir tappad margi 😆dunno the whole thing made me smile like an idiot and i m blushing now
and then yuvi's entry was funny too

here's some of the most fav scenes quotes from this

if this is our chemistry if the love isn't there then imagine what will happen when the love will happen( 😍😍😍m already imagining it oh gosh we'll totally go to heaven then and will become even more paagal)
then at the punishment question how he says i punished her enough and puts his hand on her shoulders 😳

and the like and dislike question and she's like he sings all ganda lafanga 3rd class song s all day 🤣🤣🤣 and they get stuck in my head lol  and then the likes he's very sweet boy aww and then he was like i like everything about her( ok m running out of words here lol to praise them  help) she gives me lift and help me save money 🤣

and that whole i m the janani of DMG i love gossiping was jokes and than that word he used for himself B for _____ 🤣

oh and the fav scene is fav of most of all here i guess lol

and haha send hatred to her and love to me 🤣
there's probably more but i need to watch it again
overall it was very good thoroughly enjoyed it

Angelic_J thumbnail

I lovedddddddddddddddddddddd JeRan even though I was getting all phangirly seeing JW all over my man KW😡 But I shall spare them since they were so damn cute🤣🤣🤣

I loved KW's "Janani" comment🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 He simply cracks me up🤣🤣🤣 Too adorable for words☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

BTW Gaggu made this avi of them from the interview😃

I am soooooooooooooooooo in love with KW😳
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
aww this avi is so damn adorable love lvoe it and Gosh his janani comment was to die for 🤣
his sense of humour is way too good
-SilentLove- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Very nice one !! i enjoyed it thoroughly Hope to see more of them !!
Kya chemistry hai they totally are one adorable couple and great timing in conversation !!

Thank You telly Tadka !!! Keep showing us more on them

Shanti they are sooo cutee! Seriously there chemistry is on fire!
Love TT for this!! Comment on there blog too!
-SilentLove- thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

Agree with you Ramsha. The interview was fantastic.⭐️ I really liked the way Jennifer said that Karan is a bad singer and sings the worst gathiya gaana and in the day's end even I end up humming the same stupid song.😆 It was so cute. And I can't believe that a person who plays guitar so well can sing so bad. Come on Karan show us that you can sing well too.

It was AMAZING! Gosh JW hates his songs soo much! 🤣 Ahhh i know i am missing so many cute moments in topic! LOLZ

I don't think KW sings that bad either.. come on KW.. show your talent!
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Fary i love your LAMBA review! Agree fully!!

Jotttttt 🤣 Haii jalan hui but seriously i know you didn't mind.. they were SOO cute!! 🤣

OMG I love that avi! SOOO using!!
LuV_MiLeS thumbnail

Nice topic Reshma👏

LOVE LOVE LOVE JeRan!!!❤️

They are the most Magical pair. Our wait really paid. Now I understood that how come their on-screen chemistry turns out to be sooo HOT and cute. Its their off-screen bonding which shows on-screen as well😍

Today I wanna say that, no matter what happens to DMG, we'll love JeRan forever!!! They are the most adorable people I've ever seen. They will make an amazing off-screen couple. We want to see more of them together😃

JeRan Forever!!!!🥳