Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya_krish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: joysorrow

thanks for the aromo........ i also saw the promo.........hope ki 1 hr mai they show us maximum naksh scenes........hope they reunite on 17th

haan yaar.. i hope they dont show those dukhi aatamas yaaa 😆😆😆
_ritika_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishitah512

Thanks!!! Finally they will patch up on wednesday. I am also looking forward to seeing them in clean clothes 🥳 No more holi ke bhaang and rang 🥳

Just saw the promo...he is not taking her anywhere. They are taking their saat vachans again by going around a candle.

ur welcome....😃
srry i did not noticed d candle.....thnks 4 telling..i'll edit dis in mah post......😃
_ritika_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ur welcome guys........😃
zziiaa thumbnail
wwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i just saw the promo..i have all the sympathies for Akshara BUT plzzzzzzz stop crying   ðŸ˜¡ She was treated badly, she didn't deserve a heartbreak , she should become assertive, she should try to change everything around her acc. to her own will ..but plz plz stop crying..

plzz a request to the CV's, DO NOT make her cry ..she looks like a helpless female , a loser who's on pity of her husband and in laws !
sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
is it really true???? i hvnot seen the promo till now so i am just waiting to see it....
NAKSH together again...YIPEE!!!🥳
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

i just saw the promo..i have all the sympathies for Akshara BUT plzzzzzzz stop crying   ðŸ˜¡ She was treated badly, she didn't deserve a heartbreak , she should become assertive, she should try to change everything around her acc. to her own will ..but plz plz stop crying..

plzz a request to the CV's, DO NOT make her cry ..she looks like a helpless female , a loser who's on pity of her husband and in laws !

agree completely!