Bhaskar Bharti

TB: Sai on Shakti & her comeback

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
We need to be prepared for adversity & plan in advance-Sai Deodhar

13 March 2010 | 11:47am

Sai Deodhar talks to Telly Buzz about her comeback vehicle Kashi, and also on the time she spent away from television..

Excerpts:

Shakti and you are back to television after a while?
Yes we were doing a film together for AB Corp. We have no idea when the film will release. I was also busy directing a short film on a children based issue titled 'Aadhu and Kadhu'. I am now involved in the post production of the film. 

We have heard that you both love traveling. So what are the places that you visited during this break?
Seriously, the two year holiday was too long. But we enjoyed every moment of it. We traveled all thro' USA, Mauritius, Bangkok and many other places. I have now received a warning from Shakti that 'Bas ab bahar jaane ka naam mat lo' (now do not even think of going out) (laughs).

You both were not working for a long time. Did you not feel financially insecure?
Yes, we really felt insecure. To top it all, we spent a lot on travel. We also sailed in the same boat and were out of work at the same time. Television is no more a secure place, we need to be prepared for any adversity, and plan everything in advance. I am happy that I have a good life partner who makes me feel easy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghazal_naz thumbnail
wow she is doing pruduction, drection and acting at the same time
how can people do more then one thing at one time๐Ÿ˜†i cant do one thing properly at one time๐Ÿ˜†

just kidding

thanks for this tanu
u are awsome
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: ghazal_naz

wow she is doing pruduction, drection and acting at the same time

how can people do more then one thing at one time๐Ÿ˜†i cant do one thing properly at one time๐Ÿ˜†

just kidding

thanks for this tanu
u are awsome

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณthank u my rockstar..

yh u bet..thats a lot of things to do all together.. pheww.. i did b exhausted doing even one of it.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ghazal_naz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณthank u my rockstar..

yh u bet..thats a lot of things to do all together.. pheww.. i did b exhausted doing even one of it.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† me ether๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
too much work๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cool....She's very talented!
Thanks for this Tanu...:)