Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Why isnt Katrina nominated??

btw, wasnt Indias ripoff of the Razzies called the na-real awards or something like that?:S
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
himesh rehsmmiya was nominated for RAdio...he deserved to win Not Harman , he was really good in the movie ......and if KI was a bad movie does not mean actors acted bad too, same with some kela winners for CCTC, just bcz this movie is tagged as a bad does not mean actors acted bad ....for me actresses in RAdio deserved bad actresses awards

gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the nominations are just becaue bad movie=bad acting,which isnt necessarily true..
Mistyy thumbnail
i really want to watch this awards, sounds much more realistic and believable....plus fun! no a$$licking, for a change. They are giving it as it is!
Originally posted by: desigal90

I'm gonna tell you guys something that will make you LAUGH YOUR HEADS OFF!

I was in talks with some of the script writers of KI before the release of the film. YES, there were more than ONE script writer for that piece of garbage.
And so one of the script writer proudly confided in me, "Kareena will sweep the awards next year for her role in KI"

Wah! Wah! Challo, pehla award to aa gaya, Kela award for worst actress 👏

Good, now they should send that info to kareena so she learns a lesson about crap films.
And love akki but a piece of advice bebo...AVOID akki for the time being.

so u r giving kareena no responsibility for chosing that movie? or acting like the way she did?
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

himesh rehsmmiya was nominated for RAdio...he deserved to win Not Harman , he was really good in the movie ......and if KI was a bad movie does not mean actors acted bad too, same with some kela winners for CCTC, just bcz this movie is tagged as a bad does not mean actors acted bad ....for me actresses in RAdio deserved bad actresses awards

i feel harman deserved it
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
okay..... so bollywood is going the hollywood way of giving worst actor awards too
Shivani_4u thumbnail
I can't take this seriously. Katrina wasn't nominated.

🤣

Shivani_4u thumbnail
Originally posted by: nkapoor

i feel harman deserved it

na i dnt think so

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Yeah, where is Katrina?
And Harman..he was good, but PC overshadowed him. LOL