Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
@topic maker:- Brilliant analysis but I disagree with you that KSG is a trump card. No doubt people want to see him back in DMG but actually for the first time I really am liking Sid Riddhima love story as it is more realistic and it is more beautiful than the candyfloss romance of AR for past 2 yrs. They could have extended this beautiful storyline and the fans would have grown as time passed. Within 2 months a sizable amount of people are fans of this new jodi and they could have garnered more fans. Actually bringing KSG is really not needed at this point in the story but I think they wanted to go on lines of sad rona dhona storylines and that's why they got Armaan back.  And also it is a known fact that during IPL the ratings are going to go down and the channels are not too worried about it.  It is something they are going to live with and I don't think they need a actor to survive the IPL. The story could have survived fine even without KSG coming back.
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i agree that the siddhima pairing was beginning to gain its own set of fans, and i for one was ready to see whatever they wanted to show, cos it was pretty interesting to know hoe a girl like Riddhima would get herself to fall in love with someone witth all the baggage she has been carrying from her past... however... for a show that has a 3.5 rating, its okay for the trps to fall below 2 for a while thanks to IPL, but for a show that has a 0.3 TRP, there certainly is a cause for concern both from the side of the channel as well as the production house... dont you remember the kind of rumors and articles that came out about DMG ending due to bad TRP's, the channel going in for a major revamp n blah? at this point in time, i think, the makers thought, there was no harm in trying to do waht the fans wanted, after all, most fans have been crying hoarse over the past few months about how creatives dont care about the feelings of the fans! since they cant explain their stand, perhaps they thought it would make more sense to give the fans what they want so that their show would go on anyway...!!! anyway thats just a point of view, and it struck me cos, his entry sort of coincided with IPL! it may not be true at all as well...

Originally posted by: psarada

@topic maker:- Brilliant analysis but I disagree with you that KSG is a trump card. No doubt people want to see him back in DMG but actually for the first time I really am liking Sid Riddhima love story as it is more realistic and it is more beautiful than the candyfloss romance of AR for past 2 yrs. They could have extended this beautiful storyline and the fans would have grown as time passed. Within 2 months a sizable amount of people are fans of this new jodi and they could have garnered more fans. Actually bringing KSG is really not needed at this point in the story but I think they wanted to go on lines of sad rona dhona storylines and that's why they got Armaan back. And also it is a known fact that during IPL the ratings are going to go down and the channels are not too worried about it. It is something they are going to live with and I don't think they need a actor to survive the IPL. The story could have survived fine even without KSG coming back.

-honeydew- thumbnail
m hoping his return and the rise in TRP's will motivate the makers to come out with a better script and give them more zeal to make a better show!!! only time will tell.. we can only wait and watch

Originally posted by: alekfan

i agree wid u.........by bringing ksg they hav played their trump card.............bt the \thing is wat will ksg do if the script is not good n the story goes in hawa....................this show ha sbecum a KSERIAL........... it is no more a youth based show acc. to me........... yes i m happy to c karan bak.after such long tim i m happy to c my ammy bak............but his cumbak can giv a few %rise in their trps.bt the script is the king.u c. if its nt good then nothing is gonna work.................

AR FOREVER

-honeydew- thumbnail
............. and so they want to cash in on the same...!!!

Originally posted by: coolgal96

who cares abt IPL??..i watch DMG only for KSG...and will watch it till he's there..btw...nice post! AR FOREVER!

...Athena... thumbnail
yeah..i agree with you..
the TRP's of many popular serials with TRP's higher than dmg fall..dmg would never have been able to survive it..
but now its up to them how well they use this opportunity..if they ruin it then IPL or no IPL dmg is gone..

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Your posts are always intelligent and well thought out...Good going Niha...
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Aha 😆 ...Now that the IPL is on air s'well..they knew tht the show wudn't make it without KSG...lol...KSG Rocks!!

Edited by * Unnati * - 14 years ago
cleopatra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u r absolutely correct! how long can an actor carry a show on his shoulder when the script itself is so poor?? i for one had stopped watching the show completely after the old interns left. not that the script  was anything great then. but atleast the youth element of the show and the chemistry of the old cast kept me hooked! i did try to watch it after riddhima came back but couldnt put up with riddhima's immature behaviour!so again stopped! now i'm back to DMG after like 2months for armaan! and believe me when i say it was sheer torture to watch the last two episodes even after armaan's presence! the whole saas-bahu feel..the rona dhona puts me off big time! at the most i can put up with this rubbish for 5-10episodes for armaan but then if the script doesnt improve i'm gonna stop watching it again! i'm sure thats how most of the viewers like me are gonna do!Edited by cleopatra123 - 14 years ago
sonam_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cleopatra123

u r absolutely correct! how long can an actor carry a show on his
shoulder when the script itself is so poor?? i for one had stopped
watching the show completely after the old interns left. not that the
script was anything great then. but atleast the youth element of the
show and the chemistry of the old cast kept me hooked! i did try to
watch it after riddhima came back but couldnt put up with riddhima's
immature behaviour!so again stopped! now i'm back to DMG after like
2months for armaan! and believe me when i say it was sheer torture to
watch the last two episodes even after armaan's presence! the whole
saas-bahu feel..the rona dhona puts me off big time! at the most i can
put up with this rubbish for 5-10episodes for armaan but then if the
script doesnt improve i'm gonna stop watching it again! i'm sure thats
how most of the viewers like me are gonna do!

well said... u spoke my heart out... honestly it was a TORTURE putting up with all the drama that was happening.... hope they improve things....
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

sitting in india forum and with 100 set of fan and deciding that yeah AR are popular or SR are popular it abosolutely rubbish

TRP at first place count and since it exam time aswell IPL time DMG might be loosing it viewers

so with so mny issue and all they brought karan back in the show and played there trump card

but now trump card will only help for certain time period if they do anything wrong with it ( no story line or change his character ) then they will again come back to square

it better to play safe then to play in haze