A round of applause for Rishabh Seth!

..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Was thinking of making this topic for a long time but didn't get the scope too. But anyways, better late than never. Let us all give a round of applause to the man behind Rishta.com! He's the one who makes this show possible and makes Rishta.com so happening. Rishta.com has made a great impact in our life and continues to do so. It's realistic characters and story makes us so addicted to it. Apart from our actors Kavi, Shruti, Kavin and Kiren, there's a great man who makes all this possible. And he's none other than RISHABH SETH!! A great round of applause to you Rishabh!! Simply, hats off to you!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ You are such a talented Director! KUDOS to you Rishabh! You are doing a GREAT job and I'm sure you'll continue doing so. Wishing you all the best in life.

And now, let me share something interesting about Rishabh which you all might not know. πŸ˜ƒ Kavi told me this when I was taking his interview. When asked about his experience of working with his co-stars and his director Rishabh, firstly he said Rishabh is his brother and then he said he is his father as well. πŸ˜† He also said Rishabh is the one who has written most of the script of Rishta.com. It's basically his story (by this I mean written by him😳) And the character of Rohan that we see on screen is Rishabh in real life. All this was stated by Kavi. 😊

Once again I would like to say, Rishabh, you are awesome and extremely talented! It's your hard work that makes Rishta.com so precious for us! Thank you for giving us Rishta.com! God bless you!

- Riya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Great topic Riya! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

We should definitely thank Rishabh for being the brains behind such an amazing show. It takes a lot of guts to have such a modern show for the Indian audience. I for one am really glad that he came up with such a unique storyline that proves to be so much more different than the 'typical' types of shows that air on television now!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
AreYaar thumbnail
Awesome topic, Riya!

Indeed Rishab Seth deserves a huge round of applause for creating this wonderful showπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....the characters and storylines are all so wonderfully written! And the actors are doing a fab job of bringing those to life.

LOL...so Rohan is actually based on Rishab?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....that is surely interesting to know.....liked what Kavi said about him.....the entire cast and crew seems to have a very nice bond with each other😊

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you. I'm falling in love with this show more and ore. No Saas Bahu sagas. light hearted show. Every week with a different story. Amazing show.
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow thanks. I'm absolutely in love with this show as well. I think someone mentioned earlier that what's so original about this show is not only the simplicity and the realism of it...but also the little details and the subtle nuances of the shows that make it so special. The characters are original and so well scripted that you can't help but fall in love with them.
Yay to Rishabh Seth for such a beautifully scripted and directed show...!!

..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
@Meera Di and Anu : Thank you! 😊
aish_punk thumbnail
great topic!

i agree he's doing a superb job! ..he definately deserves an applause for it..

n Rohan is like Rishabh?..ohh, thats nice.
IshaMirchandani thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
MY BROTHER ROCKS!!!!
HATS OFF BROTHER/DIRECTOR.
RISHTA.COM WOULD NOT BE WHAT IT IS IF IT WASN'T FOR RISHAB SETH. AND YES I LIVE WITH 2 'ROHAN MEHRAS' (KAVI) ON SET AND (RISHAB) OFF SET.
SO PROUD OF YOU BRO.
..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshaMirchandani

MY BROTHER ROCKS!!!!
HATS OFF BROTHER/DIRECTOR.
RISHTA.COM WOULD NOT BE WHAT IT IS IF IT WASN'T FOR RISHAB SETH. AND YES I LIVE WITH 2 'ROHAN MEHRAS' (KAVI) ON SET AND (RISHAB) OFF SET.
SO PROUD OF YOU BRO.

This is simply so sweet Shruti! We all are proud of Rishabh! Great to see the brother/sister bond here! πŸ˜ƒ And I must say you have great guys around you Shruti! πŸ˜† Lucky Girl! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
Tweets of Rishab Seth regarding this topic! πŸ˜ƒ

He tweeted me saying this...

sethrishab@RiyaGhose hey riya. that is extremely kind of you. just read the posts. really glad you guys appreciate our work...

And

sethrishab thanks the fans of rishta.com for the super gesture on indiaforums.com. you guys are awesome!!!