Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
What NOOOOOO

I want more :)
You really write Awesome !!
Nida_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohhhh yasu ......thats ur decision n i totally respect that ...but never never never stop writing these marvelous ff n os ...u r talented n creative(i dont think i need to tell u dis , hain naa?? ...so dont pay attention to anyone , n take ever criticism positively ...i know its painful when smeone points finger at one's creativity , i m a writer too but not  as goodd as u  😃..best of luck ...🤗
thank you galz...
i will continue writing for Maaneet...
and your very welcome to come and read those
over at the FF section =D
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: yasu09

I just want to say a big thank you to all my readers for your support and wonderful comments, compliments and encouragment.

In the past few months i had great fun writing on Armaan and Riddhima but after the events of the last few days... i don't feel motivated enough to continue writing on this jodi anymore.

Anyways im posting this note to say that, i will no longer write on AR anymore.....

Much Love
Yaz
😃

Hey! W*H?!

Why would you do that?! It would just make matters worse!

We LIKE...slash that, LOVE your work on AR and you cant turn your back to them or to us! So you better give us AR! *points a threatening finger* :p

-Rae

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yasu09

I just want to say a big thank you to all my readers for your support and wonderful comments, compliments and encouragment.

In the past few months i had great fun writing on Armaan and Riddhima but after the events of the last few days... i don't feel motivated enough to continue writing on this jodi anymore.

Anyways im posting this note to say that, i will no longer write on AR anymore.....

Much Love
Yaz
😃

nahiii u cnt stop writting on AR... i loved reading it.. please continue... Edited by _innocent_ - 13 years ago
Ishia thumbnail
yasu u cannot ditch me like this ..
i need an AR os.. yaar they are awesome
n last two are really hot i must say
Nikki_C thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hun, please don't stop writing on AR.
the way you've described them in each and every oneshot is beyond amazing. Don't pay heed to the controversy that took place around your OS that was very well written. That was just a couple of paranoid people and what they said shouldn't affect your fabulous writing skills on this fabulous jodi. Please don't stop writing, it's a humble request from me & my fellow ARians😳.
Altaira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nooooo😭
plz continue on AR........ur an amazing writer.....
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😔