Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Baiji has a love interest, I hope Ganga stays a positive character, Baiji is thinking about Naku? πŸ˜• wonder what Dutta will say when all is revealed, jealousy from all round πŸ˜†
IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome sanju...loving the new character..
update soon
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part......so the girl loves baaji........but i dnt like baaji feeling for naku........baaji ko akal dedo........neways.......pre was nice.......
faithy thumbnail
awesome part plez update soon
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
just read ur 5th update...its amazing...oh my... ganga loves baji, baji has feelings for naku n tasha hav feelings for 1 another bt arent admitting 2 thm....too much confusion...lol..

plz continue soon
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Everyone.. :D I know I haven't updated but I have had a lot going on lately.. so am very sorry.. but will try to update once a week if not more from now on.. :D

Enjoy..

Episode 6..

Dutta didn't know what to do or say to make her feel better, he looked carefully at Ganga and placed his hand upon her shoulder. Ganga held Dutta's hand tightly.. Dutta wanted to reassure her things would be well and she would get her love.

***meanwhile***

Baji sat on his bed in the ashraam and thought about everything that happened lately, about Nakusha and how he felt about her. He was feeling restless as he knew Naku was special.. but how special was she that she would be his wife? He thought of Dutta and thought what he would say? He had never made any decision without him.. Would he be able to decide something like this all alone?
He was uncertain about what the next day would hold for him.

He tossed and turned for a while before finally falling asleep.

The next morning Aai Sahib came to his room and awoke him early.. He smiled but didn't speak.. Not long after they had bid their farewell and were on their way home back to Patil Niwas.

Baji and Aai Sahib arrived fairly early and found a quiet house..

'Kala, Leela, Roopa..' called Aai Sahib going towards her room.

Naku came running after Aai Sahib had gone, Baji wanted to say something.. He wanted to speak to Naku but before he got the chance to say anything Dutta called.

Dutta: Baji..!! You and Aai reached home safely. Good.. Go freshen up.. There is someone I want you to meet.

Baji: Kaun Bhao?

Dutta: Questions later.. First go and freshen up.

Baji walked away leaving Naku and Dutta alone, this time Dutta wanted to say something but couldn't find words and he turned to walk away.. He mustered his courage and went to say something but by that time Naku had gone.

Dutta: Gadha.. Why did I look away?? How hard can it be to tell her?

'Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrghhhh...!!!!' Ganga screamed

'Who are you?? And what the hell are you doing here? Leave before I scream again..'

'Are wah! You are in my house..!! My bedroom and you telling me to leave.. Who are you..'

'Jaan na pehchaan tu mera mehmaan.. Look mister this isn't YOUR room, or YOUR house.. Samjha.. Now get out before I call security..

'I like to see you try'

As Ganga went to grab the door, Baji grabbed her and locked her against the wall.. Her wet hair was covering her face and their hearts were beating fast..

'Let go'

'Who are you??'

'I should be asking you the same thing' and Baji tightened his grip..

'Ouch.. your hurting me'

Baji looked deep into her eyes..

'Name?' Baji asked assertively..

'Ganga'...

Baji let go as quick as possible and moved back.. What was he doing? Ganga? How? When?

'I am sorry, I didn't know.. I don't know what? When? How?'

'Baji?'

Before Ganga could say anything, Baji ran away from the room.. Ganga? After so many years now? How could have forgetten her? How?

Baji had loved Ganga and hoped she would one day love him back.. but he knew she only loved Dutta.. How would he hide his feelings that had resurfaced after so many years? How could he marry Naku when Ganga was under the same roof? But he to because Ganga was here for her love.. For Dutta and she belonged to him.

Baji looked at the bottle on the table and poured himself a drink... Why did she come back after so many years? Just for Dutta? Why now though?

Babi and Naku finished their work and were set to go to bed.

Babi: I am going now, bring a glass of water when you come up Naku.

Naku: Okay Aai.. Good night.

Naku sat on the floor doing the last bits and bobs, she turned off the lights when someone held her hand..

They stood in the candlelit kitchen.

Dutta: Naku...

Naku: Sahib aap? At this time? Did you need something?

Moving her hand away, from his.

Dutta: Actually.. Naku I need to speak to you?

Naku: What is the matter?

Dutta looked away again.. with his back to Naku he felt more comfortable..

Dutta: Naku.. I need to tell you something.. I don't know how though..

Naku: What is it?

Dutta: I think I love you?

Naku's eyes filled with tears.. Tears because what she had wanted to hear had finally been said.. but now? Why? She had already agreed to move on.. why now?

Dutta continued: I do love you.. Its just I have never done this sort of thing.. Gosh, I am bad at love stuff.. I'm not a romantic person.. All I want to say is will you marry me? Marriage? Wow!

Aai Sahib: Whose Marriage? Why are you talking in the dark?

Naku was startled. What would she do now?

Aai S: Naku you told Dutta? Well I suppose its good?

Dutta: Told me what? What's good?

Aai S: You don't know? Naku didn't tell you?

Dutta: No! What?

Aai S: Naku and Baji's wedding..

Dutta's heart sank.. and Naku ran away..

Aai S: Aaw she's got shy..

Aai Sahib walked out of the kitchen leaving Dutta all alone in the dark

Dutta didn't have anything to hold onto.. How could this be possible? Naku and Baji? Never..!! No..

Dutta: Nooooo!!

He smashed the glasses.. Why? He had finally fell in love? So why?? Why now? How could he ever forget about her? He had to.. She belonged to Baji..

Precap: Drunk Baji and Dutta have a heart to heart.

jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
*whoop whoop*...
finally ur bk cyber twinnie...*hugz*...

will edit my post wiv comments asap...πŸ˜‰...

here goes...

brill upd8 twinnie...πŸ‘β­οΈ....

confusion hi confusion...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†...Baji soch raha hai ke Ganga luvs Dutta...
Baji wondering wat Dutta will say about his wedding...Naku confused by Dutta's confession...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...AS thinkin Naku told Dutta the marriage newz...hope evything beucmz clear soon...

*Baji Rao style*
main kya soch raha tha...tum jaldi se upd8 kardo...ho twinnie...πŸ˜†πŸ€£...
Edited by jani-yeh - 13 years ago
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hay long tym sweety...... πŸ€—beautiful part.....😍thnx for the PM......waiting for the next post😊
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sanju.......yeh kya twist hai......both Dutta n Baaji think the girl they love belongs to other.........plz clear the misunderstanding soon........BTW nice part......loved every bit.........update soon.......
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow nice update...so baji loved ganga too...man u need 2 clear their misunderstanding n make baji realise tht he has NO special feelings for naku