India-Forums

Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems
Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

Jealous - one-shot

aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 12 March 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged

hey, here's something i wrote for the V-day contest, don't know what happened to that, but just thought of posting it.

Jealous

Vicky saw her laughing with Rohan and instantly felt jealous. Oh sure, she was married to him, but she was HIS! He was on stalker, but a genuine lover, and a tad bit too possessive. She loved him too, but enjoyed with Rohan at the same time.

He saw her panic when she noticed his gaze. She did'nt know he had followed her all the way to the cafe. Sure, she loved him but she needed space and he was'nt ready to give her any.

She sighed in exasperation. She did'nt know wether to please Rohan or him. She was stuck in a situation where noone would want to be. Rohan began planting kisses on her neck, while she just stared at Vicky. She was feeling weird due to Rohan's touch but was feeling guilty and did'nt want Rohan to break down.

Her dad wanted her to get married to Rohan, and she had no intrest in him. She had to put up a good act for her father, who was'nt going to be there for long. She knew that Vicky must be heart looking at them two this way.

Rohan started nuzzling his face in her hair and Vicky tightened his fists in anger. He did'nt know why, but he wanted to bash up Rohan at that moment. He knew he was her husband, and thats the only reason he did'nt advance.

Rohan noticed that Sheena was'nt intrested in him at all. He looked at her confused, while she was staring at a distance. He followed her gaze, to a guy who was sipping his coffee looking down at the table and lost somewhere in his thoughts.

He shook Sheena once, twice but she did'nt budge.

" sheena!" he screamed to get her back to this world.

" haan.." she said distracted.

" kahan khoyi huyi ho?" he asked her.

Her gaze went back to Vicky, and he noticed that.

" sheena ur sick!..agar voh itna pasand hai..to jao..jao uske saat.." he said angrily and got up to leave from there.

She opened her mouth to stop him, but he was too quick. She was sort of happy he had left. She rushed over to his table, and smiled. She instantly hugged him.

" am sorry jaan.." she said with a puppy dog look.

" sheena!..voh ho kya raha tha vahan pe..?" he asked her.

" voh rohan..kuch zyaada hi intimate ho raha tha.." she said shaking her head.

" toh usse rokne chahiye tha!" he said adamant.

" kaise roku?..he's my husband.." she said shocked.

" husband?..toh main kya hoon?" he asked her.

" my love..my one n only love.." she said circling her arms around his neck.

" sheena..yahan public place main voh sab teek nahi tha!" he told her.

" jaanti hoon par main kar kya sakti hoon!" she said stupidly.

" teek hai..chodo usse.." he said smiling.

She smiled back at him and gave him a quick hug. She broke from it after some time. He suddenly picked her up in his arms and twirled her around, which attracted a lot of eyes.

He took her out of the cafe in the same position. He opened the back seat of his car, and put her there. He got in too, and closed the door.

She grabbed his shirt and kissed him hard. He saw her wildness, and gave a passionate kiss and she did'nt realize when his hand started venturing inside her shirt.

well this was something i just wrote on a random, i really dont know what i've done. It sounds pretty stupid, i know that too. I just wanted to say love should be understood too, and the jealousy which u feel signifies true love at times. I added a bit of hot romance in the end, since it was pretty boring otherwise and did'nt have anything really romantic about it.

i know it was awfully short, i guess it was meant to be that way.

-aish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitai

No_Comments IF-Sizzlerz
No_Comments
No_Comments

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Hmm...
Short but gr8....
Keep it up..... Thumbs Up
mailme2sobit Groupbie
mailme2sobit
mailme2sobit

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Hey nicely written.. its nice indeed! keep writing..

hey frn, i also have written a story called "Footprint". so plz check it out.. Give feedback so dat i can improve my writing skill..
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top