Jhansi Ki Rani Nupur Kumari !!!

mjht_admirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hiiiiiiii all my dear friends. After so many days i have introduced some topic in this thread. Coming to the post, the tagline given by Mayank for his Nupur was soo correct & she always proves herself right. I m talking about yesterday's Nupur Adhiraj scene. Once again she showed tht once she is in her full mood noone can beat her. Chahe woh adhiraj ho ya woh Yash ho.

Here, i remember 1 line of mayank in tht mughal-e-azam episode where he says, "tumse to main hi darta, to main tumhe kaise kuch kah sakta hun".😆😆 something like this. Jab hamare Mr. Mayank ki hi uske samne nahi chalti to Adhiraj ki cheenti ka naam hai !!

Kal to adhiraj ko nupur ke saamne gidgidate hue aur darte hue dekhke to itni hasi aa rahi thi. Adhiraj  jo ek zamane mein itna rude and attitude bhara hua ladka tha, jisne suhani se badla lene ke liye nupur se shaadi ke iye bhi raazi ho gaya, woh kal kaise ghabra gaya tha. The way she literally ran after him, trying to beat him, it was like tom and jerry show & then giving warning of samrat was too good.

"Agar samrat ko pata laga na to aisa marega aisa marega......." & then he says " samrat to tab marega na jab tum mujhe marne layak chodogi !!!" 😆😆😆😆😆
😆
God, it was so hilarious. & adhiraj's dialogue, "ek minute morena express !! kabhi kisi station pe ruki ho kya????" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sachi, Jhansi ki rani nupur kumari ki jay ho !!!

Poor Mayank. The weird faces & the frustating looks he was giving were woth watching.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yeah u r absolutely r8...........
thats y i love nupzzzzzz...............she just so gr8.........

the scene was hilarious.............
spclly the one.when she said 'chup,aaj toh mein isko meri nani yaad dila dungi'lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😆😆...........And the mayu was holding her awwwwwwwww!!!!!!!😳😳
So close...............😳😳

Love u nupz.................mayur.......Arti.............😃
Edited by komal_luv_mayur - 14 years ago
hemameenu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it was indeed funny to see adhiraj and nupur when mayu comes adhi says tumhari is lauti patni se meri peta ki lauti beta ko bachao something it was very funny and jansi ki rani nupur kumari was fully rocking nupz rock always awesome post
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yah .. it was really funny..😆..
-supriya
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i really luved dat wen nup said ki mai tumhe aesa marungi ki tumhe mere nani yaad ajayegi... 😆 😆
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ha ha Vinu ..I loved ur description of the scene even more than the scene itself 🤣

Oh yeah I remember Mayank says -- Tum mujse kya darogi, mein tho kudh dartha hoon tumse 🤣

Waise even I liked the fact that Nupur can bring even Adhiraj to his knees 🤣

Bilkul Jhansi ki Rani hi hai Nupur kumari 🤣

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Yes!!! Nupur is my faveee character!
anju011 thumbnail
totally agree with u. nupur's dialogues yday were just mind - blowing.

Ayesha_t thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She is really the jhansi ki rani jst awesome n so inspiring for other girls.
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree the scene was hillarious...mayo comes on rite time othrwise poor adhi will not going 2 escape 4rm JKR (jhansi ki rani) :D