How is this shows Response?

s_daya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys,

I was just wondering how this show is really doing?  Is it appealing and interesting to all?  The reason I ask is because for some reason I am not liking this show and maybe you guys can help me see the light.  😊

Thank you!
Edited by s_daya79 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vineeta92 thumbnail
well this show is doing pretty well on TAM ratings...also i am liking it...it is a simple show yet with a lot of drama...karan and abha have a great chemistry....

friends i would like us all to have a healthy discussion...no bashing or abusing allowed..
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with Vineeta. hough I am not sure about the ratyings, the Karan Abha chemistry as well as the enemity betyween Jags and Thakur which is good. I think this will gather more momentum in days to come.
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love this show in all aspects..
malinn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am growing to like this show too........I think the reason is that all the charachters are played by seasoned actors.......there isn't much overacting.........moreover, the negative charachters are people you can relate with.......
jkrfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: malinn

I am growing to like this show too........I think the reason is that all the charachters are played by seasoned actors.......there isn't much overacting.........moreover, the negative charachters are people you can relate with.......

I agree . We can bet  they will not show evil characters in this show....too  negative ..it will never be.
You can bet on good romantic story...subtle but good acting...and all those Rajshri trade marks......we will never get bored...never get frustrated...every episode ends on a positive note.....hope these are reasons  enough to watch.
s_daya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you al sooo much!