Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
You are damn sweet! Thanks so much! πŸ˜ƒ And yep, I watch Geet! Maneet maniac and suffering from Maan-laria 🀣 now! πŸ˜† I visit Geet forum but never participate in the discussions though. I used to watch Geet from the first day but initially, I wasn't attached to the show much (that is until Maan entered of courseπŸ˜†). But when I actually fell in love with the show, the forum was already too full by then and I fell out of the place. So that's why I am just a silent observer of the forum. 😊

Hugs, Riya. πŸ€—

Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww thankyou soo much πŸ€— Whenever I need a morale boost up, I am PMing you πŸ˜† On a more serious note, thankyou once again.

Aah Maan-laria, ROFL ! I agree with you though, the show became addictive to me only when Maan entered. Before that I used to see it basically for Drashti, now I have more reasons to see it, lol.

Achaa Ms. Silent Observer, when I make a topic, I am going to PM you the link, and then you have to break your spell of silencess on the Geet forum. LOL.

πŸ€—
..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arushi.

Awww thankyou soo much πŸ€— Whenever I need a morale boost up, I am PMing you πŸ˜† On a more serious note, thankyou once again.

Aah Maan-laria, ROFL ! I agree with you though, the show became addictive to me only when Maan entered. Before that I used to see it basically for Drashti, now I have more reasons to see it, lol.

Achaa Ms. Silent Observer, when I make a topic, I am going to PM you the link, and then you have to break your spell of silencess on the Geet forum. LOL.

πŸ€—

Sure, Sure, anytime! πŸ˜† I think we should end the "Thanks business" now. πŸ˜†

Yeah! Maan-laria! 🀣 I am sure you are a victim of it too. πŸ˜† Same here, Drashti was the only reason back then. But now, ahem ahem! πŸ˜† Okay, frankly, Maan is definitely one of the vital reasons and so is Maneet. But the storyline is extremely important as well. Cuz I think the characters and the actors are helpless if the story is bad. 😳 And till now, I love the CVs of Geet. πŸ˜‰

Lol! πŸ˜† Hahaha! πŸ˜† Okay, sure! I'll do that! πŸ˜ƒ

Arushi. thumbnail
Riyaaaaa !! πŸ€—

I am so sorry for just vanishing off yesterday. You must be thinking, what a big jerk I am, but really a few things came up, a few people came and I just went crazy, lol. Really sorry for yesterday, dil se :)

Omg, talk about Maan, he is like such a wow character. Uff !! I can just go on and on and on about and it's so not funny. I guess we are all the same, we start seeing for something and get glued to it for something else, more like someone else πŸ˜† With the storyline, I totally agree. You know Dill Mill Gayye? I used to watch that serial shuru se and I loved Armaan and Riddhima, now if you see the actors are pretty good, sparing a few.. but there  is no storyline and the chracters have been butchered ! So that autmotically kills the serial. I guess we need all ingredients to have a good and addictive show, and I hope Geet lives upto that till the end :)

So, you didnt answer my question, are you applying for the Crazy Creative?
..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arushi.

Riyaaaaa !! πŸ€—

I am so sorry for just vanishing off yesterday. You must be thinking, what a big jerk I am, but really a few things came up, a few people came and I just went crazy, lol. Really sorry for yesterday, dil se :)

Omg, talk about Maan, he is like such a wow character. Uff !! I can just go on and on and on about and it's so not funny. I guess we are all the same, we start seeing for something and get glued to it for something else, more like someone else πŸ˜† With the storyline, I totally agree. You know Dill Mill Gayye? I used to watch that serial shuru se and I loved Armaan and Riddhima, now if you see the actors are pretty good, sparing a few.. but there  is no storyline and the chracters have been butchered ! So that autmotically kills the serial. I guess we need all ingredients to have a good and addictive show, and I hope Geet lives upto that till the end :)

So, you didnt answer my question, are you applying for the Crazy Creative?

Arushiiiiiiii ..!! πŸ€—

Aaahh, it's okay! I didn't mind. No need to say sorry. And I know it was really late. I had economics exam today but most of my friends were online on the forum yesterday night and I simply could not go offline. So, I talked and studied and finally went to sleep at 4:30 am. πŸ˜†

Haha!! πŸ˜† Maan, Maan, Oh Maan..!! What a Man!! 😳 ☺️ And DMG is a complete gone case! Crappiest show ever with even more crappy CVs! Even I loved AR! I like Sidma as well. But oh well, I was never a big fan of DMG. I guess cuz some actors or rather just one actor on the show gets on my nerves to such an extent that it's difficult to bear that show. 😳 And like you said, NO STORY = CRAP SERIAL! I seriously hope the same too. Hope Geet doesn't drag and drag and ends on a sensible, proper and good note!

Oh, I didn't? πŸ˜• Sorry then. And yep, I already applied for it! πŸ˜ƒ Are you too?
Arushi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sashangelz

Arushiiiiiiii ..!! πŸ€—  Sashaaaaaaaaaa πŸ€— LOL, just felt like calling you that, Tasha is fine? :P

Aaahh, it's okay! I didn't mind. No need to say sorry.Aww, thanks. You are such a sweetheart πŸ€— And I know it was really late. I had economics exam today but most of my friends were online on the forum yesterday night and I simply could not go offline.I know, sometimes, as much as you need to go, you just can't get yourself to log out. How was Eco? So, I talked and studied and finally went to sleep at 4:30 am. πŸ˜† Haha, I slept around 3, and my friend woke me up at 4 :( Story of my life ! (Okay, thats a bit too much of drama, but lol)

Haha!! πŸ˜† Maan, Maan, Oh Maan..!! What a Man!! 😳 ☺️ And DMG is a complete gone case! Crappiest show ever with even more crappy CVs! I second that wholeheartedly.Even I loved AR! I like Sidma as well. But oh well, I was never a big fan of DMG.I was. Was being the word of focus here.  I guess cuz some actors or rather just one actor on the show gets on my nerves to such an extent that it's difficult to bear that showAhem ahem, and who is the actor?. 😳 And like you said, NO STORY = CRAP SERIAL! I seriously hope the same too. Hope Geet doesn't drag and drag and ends on a sensible, proper and good note! I realy hope so too. I was discussing the same with one of my friends on the Geet forum yesterday. Did you see it today?

Oh, I didn't? πŸ˜• Sorry then. And yep, I already applied for it! πŸ˜ƒ Are you too? Nope I didnt. But I will be rooting for you ! All the best :) What all are you putting in for your application? Were you the one who wrote a story about a young girl and divorced parents? Long ago? *Wondering*

Lots of Love πŸ€—

..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
Haha! πŸ˜† What's with people these days urging to call me Sasha? πŸ€” And PLEASE don't think of me as Geet wali Sasha! *night mare* And NO! No Tasha please! πŸ˜†

And so are you. πŸ€— It happens with me most of the times. Eco was good! Quite good! Oh! 😲 Same pinch! Friends!! I tell you, they are such a pain.. πŸ˜† But life's incomplete without them.

Umm.. the actor is Shilpa Anand! πŸ˜›

And OMG OMG OMG!! Geet today was so drool worthy!! I guess Maan's the ONLY hero till date who's is REALLY a MAN!! He does not force himself to stay away from Geet because he knows Geet needs him at this crucial time! He's such a perfect man. And OMG!! He SMILED today!! 😍

Why don't you try out as well? I'm sure you'll get selected and if I do too, we'll get to work together! πŸ˜ƒ Go for it! And thanks!! πŸ€— I have put in my Chat Club, Kavi Shastri's interview which I conducted, my short story, two of my poems, the HUGE farewell post I wrote for rishta.com and siggies, avvies and video mixes! And nope, that's not me!
Arushi. thumbnail

Haha! πŸ˜† What's with people these days urging to call me Sasha? πŸ€”Ye? So they are more like me? Hehe. And PLEASE don't think of me as Geet wali Sasha! *night mare* And NO! No Tasha please! πŸ˜† Hahaha, you know I kind of like Sasha at times. I mean she is real, the jealousy angle in her.. Oh I so understand πŸ˜†

And so are you. πŸ€— It happens with me most of the times. Eco was good! Quite good! Aaah, nice. Let's not talk about studies. We wrote enough of them in the scrap, hehe.  Oh! 😲 Same pinch! Friends!! I tell you, they are such a pain.. πŸ˜† But life's incomplete without them. True :)

Umm.. the actor is Shilpa Anand! πŸ˜› Omg Riya, can we have a bitching session about her, lol? I just don't like her. She cant act to save her life, and why did she come back in the serial is beyond me. Uff, I too dislike her. *Hi5*

And OMG OMG OMG!! Geet today was so drool worthy!!  I knowwwww, and Im still drooling, lol.I guess Maan's the ONLY hero till date who's is REALLY a MAN!! He does not force himself to stay away from Geet because he knows Geet needs him at this crucial time! Yep, and that are the charecteristics of a perfect gentlemen. He is not getting his ego here big time, and that's something that's really important and good. Im proud of him for this, hehe. He's such a perfect man.Mereko bhi aisa ladka chahiye yaar :) And OMG!! He SMILED today!! 😍 More like laughing, I laughed in that scene too, somehow it was so cute :)

Why don't you try out as well? I'm sure you'll get selected and if I do too, we'll get to work together! Hahaha, that sounds nice, par madam kuch kaam bhi toh dena padega na application main, and I really havent done any work. Plus, I am happy being a normal member :)πŸ˜ƒ Go for it! And thanks!! πŸ€— I have put in my Chat Club, Kavi Shastri's interview which I conducted, my short story, two of my poems, the HUGE farewell post I wrote for rishta.com and siggies, avvies and video mixes!OMG ! So much? It looks really nice to me. *Fingers Crossed*  And nope, that's not me! Oh ! I thought that was you only, dont know why. Im confused I guess. LOL.

..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
Na! You are not like Sasha or Tasha. And jealousy is a part of human behaviour, I agree! But the way Sasha expresses her jealousy is so inhumanely. πŸ˜› That's what I feel.

Yeah, please. Enough of study talks. πŸ˜†

Hahaha!! 🀣 Sure sure though I'm not that good at bitching. πŸ˜› And seriously man, what do people find her? Acting and Shilpa Anand just doesn't go together. All the nautankis she does on the show. YUCK! And her voice! Aaarrrggghh! *Hi-5* i LOVE Jenny by the way! Since her very first show, Kaarthika! And Suku was sweet too! πŸ˜‰

True True!! Maan, Oh Maan! Sigh sigh sigh!! 😍 You know what, I was texting my Didiya while Geet was on. I was telling her Maan this and Maan that. I think I texted her 8 times. At last she got frustrated and replied back saying "I'm in officeeeee!!!!!!" And then I simply had to ROFL! 🀣 Poor her! I drooled and sighed about the epi and there she was working! 🀣
Yeah, right!! I was laughing too. It was such a sweet, light-hearted moment!

Hope it would look nice to them! Thanks so much! πŸ€— And you are confused. πŸ˜† It was not me. And I really wish you could apply too.
Arushi. thumbnail

Na! You are not like Sasha or Tasha. And jealousy is a part of human behaviour, I agree! But the way Sasha expresses her jealousy is so inhumanely. πŸ˜› That's what I feel.With this I agree. She looks at everybody in a really condescending manner, and that's something which is totally unacceptable.

Yeah, please. Enough of study talks. πŸ˜† (Yeah, So I am ignoring this comment altogether :P)

Hahaha!! 🀣 Sure sure though I'm not that good at bitching. πŸ˜› And seriously man, what do people find her? I dont know ! And I have never understood it. Eeew, I just dont like her. I remember when she left DMG way back, she said she has better things to do. And now she is back for what? Ugh ! Acting and Shilpa Anand just doesn't go together.So true :) As I said earlier, she cant act to save her life. Just hope no Shilpa fan is reading this, lol. All the nautankis she does on the show. YUCK! And her voice! Aaarrrggghh! Hahaha, and all that accent she maaros whilst talking in English at times. Irriitates me ! *Hi-5*  *Hi5* LOL.i LOVE Jenny by the way!I totally agree. She's really sweet. And I love Kajen <3 Since her very first show, KaarthikaNever seen this show.! And Suku was sweet too! πŸ˜‰ Ermm, my thought's on her are a bit different. I felt that as soon as she had started to improve in acting, they replaced her, so I can't really say. Though I am really awaiting her new show :)

True True!! Maan, Oh Maan! Sigh sigh sigh!! 😍 Mr. Dreamy, eh? LOL.You know what, I was texting my Didiya while Geet was on. I was telling her Maan this and Maan that. I think I texted her 8 times. At last she got frustrated and replied back saying "I'm in officeeeee!!!!!!" Hahahahahahaha, Poor her ! OMG, my brother he sits with me while I am watching it, and ugghhh.. he keeps cracking stupid jokes to irritate me, and when Mahi is playing, its like he has got soo much to say. Brothers can be irritating at times, really. LOL. And then I simply had to ROFL! 🀣 Poor her! I drooled and sighed about the epi and there she was working! 🀣 Hahaha, tsk tsk tsk. I bet you got a good one after she came home, eh?
Yeah, right!! I was laughing too. It was such a sweet, light-hearted moment! <3

Hope it would look nice to them! It will, main judge kar rahi hoti, toh I would have given it to you :) Thanks so much! πŸ€— And you are confused. πŸ˜† It was not me. And I really wish you could apply too.

Love you, and all the best :)
Arushiiiii πŸ€—