Hey Mariiii

Thanks a lot dear

Love you loads............
Nidzy
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: mayurarti

Thank you soooo much dear..........................

Hmmm.................. treat tell me wat you want...........

ur wish \
whatever you wanna give
i wuld b happy

Part 12

It was bright day Monday morning start of a new week 6-00am
Mayank was on the beach he watched the tides from  the shore .... soft wind blowing didnt seem gentle to him it felt like glass pieces piercing  his face it pained him standing all lone ....without the love of his life..........NUPUR..............

Mayank's POV

Today where life had brought me to ...there was a time when I lost everything I had but still was happy to have my love by my side....but today I had everything money,status,fame all that I lost 5 years ago ............but today I'm without my love...my life..my soul.........
Kyu Nupur..... kyu hamare saat aisa hua .........kyu uss ek raat ne hamari zindagi badal di ....kaise dekhta mai tumhe kisi aur ki bahon mein??? kaise???
Tum nai jaanti Nupur yeh paanch saal maine kaise bitaye tumhare bina ...apni zindagi ke bina.............tears rolled down his eyes
kya hum kabhi mil paayenge Nupur..............kya abh bhi tum mujse utna hi pyaar karti ho jitna mai tumse......

After some time Mayank went home the only reason he was alive today was for his mom.....the soul inside him had died 5 yrs back    

M-Maa mai nikal raha hu......naye branch ki opening hote hi aa jaunga 2 din mein
MM-Mayu ab tu jaa hi raha hai tou kuch din reh kar aa.... kab tak tu apne aap ko aise sazaa deta rahega ........
M-nai maa...mai 2 din mein hi wapas aa jaunga
MM-dekh beta thoda change hoga tou tu better feel karega....meri baat maan waise bhi hamara branch naya hai tu waha reh kar dekh kaam kaise chal raha
M-theek hai Maa.....magar ek hafte mein wapas aa jaunga...
MM-theek hai
M-bye Maa ...apna khayal rakhna....
MM-Bye beta
Mayank leaves
MM-uss ek din ne Mayank ki zindagi badal di......uss ki khushiya laut aaye.....mujhe aur kuch nai chahiye

Wednesday Morning In LOndon

9-00 am outside a primary school
A lady in her twenties wearing a light pink chudidar suit was standing with a small boy who was hugging his mom tightly ........ she was none other than Nupur

N-Arjun...
A-Mummy please.....I dont want to go......
N-Arjun why beta...you love going to school....what happened today
A-aaj mood nai hai...he murmured & hid his face in her neck
N-Arjun Baby be a good boy ok ...she patted his back
N-chodo na .....mujhe jana hai
A-nai chodunga...maine kaha na mujhe nai jana
N-please .....mujhe bohot kaam hai
A-pehle mujhe wo dou jo maine maanga tha
N-wo mai shaam ko dungi..pakka
A-promise
N-promise.....she smiled & ruffled his hair
A-Yaay...his face beamed with happiness....Thankyou ....
N-Now you better go inside......look your friends are waiting......she said putting his feet on the ground
A-OK Mamma......Bye......
N-Bye ...she bent down & kissed his small dimples
A-dont forget your promise...he said running inside
N-your Mum never forgets anything ...she shouted so that he could hear
A-love you mamma.....he gave her a flying kiss
N-love you too.......

[ok now how many of you thought that 'A' was Adhiraj..I think all of you.....sorry for the half misleading promo.......itna tou seekha hai maine CVs se........]

Just then her phone rang....
N-Hi Pia....
P-Hi why chodo....yeh bolo kaha ho tum ...
N-mai abhi aa rahi hu
P-itni der laga di...subha tou tum mujh se pehle nikli na
[Pia & Nupur were neighbours & friends they worked together as interior designers]
N-wo Arjun ko school chodne late ho gayi....boss ka aaj school jaane ka mood nai tha.....thoda ziddi hai na...jo chahiye wo manwa kar hi rehta bilkul May........she felt a deep pain in her heart ..as though her wounds have refreshed.......
P-ab jaldi se office pahunch..the boss is getting mad over you
N-haan mai bas  aa rahi hu......she took a cab & left for office

In the office
P-kaha reh gayi thi Nupur
N-sorry I'm late
P-wo recently hum ne jis mall ki designing ki thi uss ki inaugration hai aaj
N-tou
P-they invited you for the opening
N-Pia you know I dont like parties...please tum chali  jao meri jaga
P-tum hamari incharge ho ...mai kaise ja sakti hu ...waise I would love to...but yeh boss ka order hai.....she shrugged her shoulders
N-lekin mai Arjun ko akela kaise chod sakti hu
P-Nupur Arjun akela kaha hai ..mai hu na tumhari neighbour cum friend...I'll take care of him.......
N-ok.....
P-now go the boss is calling you......
She left to meet the boss
Nupur moved to London 5 years back it was due to her hard work she became a famous interior designer she had designed many buildings ,offices and recently designed a mall which had a grand opening in the evening.......

In the afternoon

N-Pia I'm leaving Arjun ko lena jana hai......usse thodi shopping bhi karani hai
P-Ok Nupur Bye ....I'll see you tonight

Nupur took Arjun from school.......on the way

N-So how was school today?
A-Good......where are we going?
N-ghar aur kaha
A-Mamma are you not forgetting something
N-what??????
A-Mammaa......he stared at her with his hazel brown eyes
N-ya ya I know ...we are going to the country store......you can take what all you want
A-yippie...yippie......he started jumping & was about to fall when she caught him
N-careful Arjun
A-shollyyy... he said making a puppy face.........

In the store
N-go get wat you want Arjun ........I'm right here

Nupur was busy shopping for grocery & other stuff
Arjun went into his favorite section where there were huge racks filled with variety of different chocolates,wafers and then there were various candies- chocolate candies ,red candies ,yellow candies he just kept looking which one to choose.........
Arjun grabbed some wafers & chips packets ......when his eye caught a chocolate candy box which was kept at the top he stretched his tiny hands & was trying his best to get the box by continuously jumping on his tiny feet but couldnt........suddenly he felt he was lifted in the air & his hand reached the box & then he was brought back to ground

A-Wowwww..........he exclaimed & turned to see the guy who lifted him........that was Awwchum.....how did u do that
The man couldnt help but smile at the kids childishness
A-Hey......shame to shame like me......Arjun pointed to the man's dimples & then his
G-Yup it is same like me .....the man saw the kid had a tiny set of adorable dimples were dug in his cheeks
A-My mamma says I hav the most beautiful dimpulsh in the whole world
G-your Mamma's right dear ...wat's your name....he said ruffling his hair
A-My name is Arjun
G-Hi Arjun my name is Mayank.....
A-Hi.......
Arjun.....he heard his mom calling him
A-Oh my mamma's calling I hav to go Thankyou Uncle
N-Arjun where are you beta???
A-coming Mamma....he grabbed all the packets & ran as fast as his tiny feet could take him ........while Mayank just looked at him leave.....he didnt knew why he felt something for that little boy......

N-where were you Arjun ...she caught his hand & took him to the bill counter
A-Mamma ...Mamma.....you know when I was taking this chocolate candy ......he said handing it to her......some uncle helped me.....his name was.....umm....I forgot
N-did you say Thankyou to him
A-Yesh mamma...and he had shame dimpulsh like me.........
N-really......she remembered  Mayank's smile... he had the same dimples like Arjun....
A-Mamma  can we go now...
Arjun said pulling her shirt which brought her back from thoughts......
N-yes beta its almost done......
She brushed away her memories which only gave her pain...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Though M&N were distance away they dint see each other Mayank was standing behind Nupur & Arjun..... his back was towards them
As Nupur was leaving the end of her dupatta flew with the air & dropped on Mayank's face....the wiff of  fragrance made him lost in his thoughts it reminded him of Nupur she had the same fragrance...the same feel......he stood there with his eyes closed & the dupatta slipped away from his face then he regained his consciousness....Nupur....he breathed.......

Nupur who was at the exit stopped in her tracks she felt someone call her ..it was not just not someone ..she felt the presence of  her love her husband.... her life Mayank.....as if he was somewhere near her......She turned around but there was no one............
A-what happen Mamma.........Arjun's voice brought her back to sense
N-nothing beta......lets go......
She kept thinking why is she remembering him so much today.........not that she never remembered him........she thought of him everyday which always gave her only pain & she got used to live with the pain.....but today it seemed like he was somewhere around  her she could feel him ........

In the evening

Nupur didnt have a habit of attending parties she really didnt like the atmosphere at parties but still she had to go to the inaugration due to her boss so she got ready to go for the party she wore a black saree though she lived in london but she never forgot her Indian values & its tradition.......
Nupur went & opened the door
P-Hi Nupur ..you look beautiful ...but Nupur yeh ek inaugration party hai uss mein Saree ..you could have tried western
N-Pia tumhe pata na pehle hi mujhe parties pasand nai & western no way...
P-Ok .Ok tumse behez karna bekaar hai......where is my superman...she entered
Arjun came running ..I'm here Pia di
Pia hugged him
P-Arjun ab mamma jaa rahi hai humlog mil kar wo sab karenge jis ke liye wo mana karti hai
Both grinned & looked at Nupur who was staring at them
N-Be a good boy Arjun
A-Yesh Mamma...he winked at Pia who started laughing
P-he's becoming naughty day by day....
N-ab mujhe nikalna chahiye
P&A-Byeeeeee

At the inaugration party

It was a grand evening  all the big businessmen, indutrialists & Vips were invited
Mayank was also invited as he came to London for the opening of his new branch two days ago

Mr.Bakhshi-Hello Mr.Mayank so good to see you ...I'm glad you made it to my party...
M-My pleasure Mr.Bakshi....I really love the desingning of the mall
B-Thanks ....well the designing was done by Emperor Groups...they have very skilled designers
By the way meet my wife Sara ......he introduced her......who was with me in every walk of life
S-Hello ....
M-Hello Maam ...nice to meet .....Mr.Bakshi is lucky to have you by his side
Bakshi's words killed Mayank....it was as though someone had insulted his injury... he excused himself from there

Nupur reached the party as she entered she felt something ........ something which was missing since so long.......
Nupur- her boss called she went  & met some people whom her boss introduced

Both Mayank & Nupur were unaware of each others presense in the same party.....
After sometime all the  couples started dancing.........Nupur felt very lonely ....she remembered when she once went to a pub for the first time with Mayank they had their 1st dance.....she remembered his touch...the close dance they shared...that was the day when Mayank confessed his love and they became one soul....tears brimmed her eyes.....

N-Gosh.......... why am I thinking about him so much today......I cant stay here any longer............

-----------------------------------

Nupur was walking on the road lost in her thoughts ..why had fate done this to her......what was her mistake....only that she loved Mayank unconditionally...and could do anything for him....why was it always her .......she cursed her destiny ..........she wanted to forget him ...move on but how could she .....he was her life .....he was in her every  breath.........

------------------------------------
On the other hand Mayank was all alone ..... words of Mr.Bakshi compelled him to think of the past ...he felt suffocated &  left the party
Kyu aisa lag raha hai ke aaj wo mere aas paas hai......he kept thinking about her while  driving his car when his cell buzzed he parked his car on the side & came out
M-haan Maa...I'm fine........koi inaugration party thi bas ussi mein gaya tha .....2-3 din mein wapas aa jaunga....
he was about to sit in the car when he saw a speedy car coming towards a girl ...the girl was walking towards it inspite of continuous honking
he ran towards the girl & pulled her out of the way

M-are you mad....the car could have hit you.....his words broke off  as he saw the girl was none other than Nupur

Nupur POV

I was walking on the road unaware of my surroundings my heart could feel the pain which was given to me 5 years ago  by  my love my life Mayank......when I felt someone pulled me & a car zoom past me......I felt something at the touch of the person.......something which I felt when Mayank touched me........I looked up to see the person & to my shock it was Mayank standing in front of me...his hands were around my waist which gave me shivers

Mayank PoV

5 years ...5 years I hav  been wanting to see her......and today she......she was in my arms........I got my life back ..I got my love back......I  wanted to tell her I missed her so much in these years when she was not there by my side......every single second was like hell for me....I was lifeless without her...........

Mayank  raised his hand & touched her cheek to see if she was really there.....he wanted to feel her ....he wanted to complete the loneliness which he had in all these years without her in his life
Nupur.......he said looking deeply into her eyes .........while she was lost in his hazel brown eyes.......

He tightened his grip around her waist to hug her ............his touch on her bare skin made her feel weak it  had the same effect on her which he had 5 years back.......she wanted to  forget everything & hug him ..but how ? how could she forget what Mayank did to her.....she remembered wat happened 5 years back  which had changed her life the sorrow the pain which he gave her ........
Mayank was about to take her into embrace...when Nupur pushed him & moved back......leaving Mayank shocked
I hate you.......I hate you Mayank........she said moving away from him

her words piereced his heart.....she hated him.....no this couldnt be true...she cant hate him......he was lost in his thoughts he didnt realise when Nupur left......
he ran into the street behind Nupur & searched for her but she was no where to be seen.....he found & lost his love the same night

Nupur reached home she ran into the room......Pia was there
P-kya baat hai Nupur itni dair laga di.....Arjun so gaya hai
N-haan wo party mai bohut saare log thai tou .late hogayi
P-acha mein chalti hu Bye
N-Bye
As Pia left Nupur broke down into tears which she was holding for so long..........she was crying hytericaly...........Mayank was here in London ......she left India only to stay away from him.....why ....why did she meet him again.....wen she was trying to get over the pain...& live her life......

Mayank was still searching for Nupur he wanted her back he could'nt live without her.................
NUPUR NUPUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he yelled ................no use she was gone .................
come back Nupur .......he dropped to his knees ..........tears flowing down his eyes.....more than his eyes his heart cried........he wanted her in his life again...........

Hairaan hain hum
Huye kyun tum gairon se
Kaisa hai gam
Bolo na tum honthon se
Hairaan hain hum
Huye kyun tum gairon se
Kaisa hai gam
Bolo na tum honthon se

Na tum ho bewafaa
Na mein bhi hun
Phir bhi hain hum judaa
Main kya kahoon
Na jaane waqt ki marzi hai kya
Kyun hai mili yeh dooriyan

O meri jaan'o meri jaan
O meri jaan'o meri jaan
O meri jaan

Tere bin jo din aaya
Kaate na woh kat paaya
Kami teri khal si jaati hai
Tere bin jo shaam aayi
Badi dil ki tanhai
Meri aankhen bhar si jaati hain

Kuch tum mujhse khafa
Kuch main bhi hun
Hai kya iski wajah
Main kya kahun

O meri jaan'o meri jaan
O meri jaan'o meri jaan
O meri jaan

Tujhe dil se tha chaaha
Tu hi toh na mil paaya
Khushi mujhko chal si jaati hai
Mere tu tha sarmaaya
Tujhe paaka na paaya
yahi baatein chubh si jaati hain

Tanhaa teri tarah haan main bhi hun
Donon hain gamzadaa main kya kahun

O meri jaan'o meri jaan
O meri jaan'o meri jaan
O meri jaan'o meri jaan
O meri jaan

That's it for today guys
I hope you liked it
Sorry for the mistakes I messed up at some places
Plz do comment Its means a lot to me..........
let me know how you feel about the change in the story
Luv
Nidzy~

Edited by mayurarti - 14 years ago
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

OMG Nidz OMG Marvellous yaaar it was 😳😳😳

The Begining when Mayuu was sitting on the beach and rem Nups Too Touchy was..................& OMG Nups had aboy and called ArjuN😍 and he has the same he papa have cute dimple wala smile and same as his papa hazel browen eyes....................

I am shocked Really yaar i thought it's Adiraj but thanks God it's Nups baby AjruN.....................

I Loved the part when Mayuu hold his son to take the chocolete and after that when Nup's Duppata was In Mayuu face OMG and said her name...................

The Party Part i wished the dache together.................

And the Saw each others after 5 years too long OMG Nups said to him she hates him😭😭😭 i felt soo sad and tears in my eyes while reading this part and when she go left him alone and the Song back Groud was tooo touchy😭😭😭

but i have one que what was the pro cause them to divorce and breakup for 5years.................

Do Con Sooooon as sooon as possible u can Nids Pls😳
Edited by ArTiToTheEnd - 14 years ago
Anamika.5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it Nidzy.

Thank God, A for Arjun and not Adhiraj.

What happened on that night?

Reveal soon...

Loved Mayank Arjun scene in mall...

Of course, I liked this change of story.

Continue soon, Nidzy...

Love,
$hrey@Edited by mayurlovers - 14 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nidzy........amazing update........... well i alwz knew A isnt adha..........i ave seen lots of MJHT to understand misleading promos............LOL

i m happy they met............but sad they separated...........plz update soon.............
-sam- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I loved it!!!

i knew that A was for MayUr's child.
But why the
aashizin thumbnail
hey dear superb i loved it and thanks for pm