The villain's name-Omi

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi friends,
Just read on another site... an actor called Chandan Anand is to play the role of the villain, Omi. I don't know if I can post articles from that site here or not (I was told that portal is a competitor for IF). Apparently this actor has been in movies like Oye lucky lucky oye, Aloo chat and Mini Punjab. I have not seen any of these films, so I have no clue.

One good thing is (if what they are saying is true), this character is planned as a long-term one, so the show won't end soon, as some people seem to be suggesting. Let us wait to hear from the channel or PH about whether the show is in trouble because of TRPs or whatever. Till then, let us worry about this villain. He will apparently make Leher's life hell! Oh dear... Is he really a big guy, this Anand chap? Hope Abeer can match him!

Here is the link to IF article:
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=6469
Edited by tvrasika - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ha Ha i just saw The villans face on the TB article can i just first say Eeeeewwwwww!"No offence"And thankgod its no ghissa pita love triangle it will be knight in shinning armour abeer saving his lady love😳
bibhanshu111 thumbnail
oh dude now see this brilliant show turning up the trp's heat.now it wil have more of AbHer segment and their love segment too.by d way omi name se hi gundagardi dikhti hai.
bibhanshu111 thumbnail
@tvsarika: wanted 2 tell ya dat d introduction of dis character does not means that the show can't end bcoz it is always channels and PH call to be honest if the TRP does not get up to 2.5-3 then most likely d show shd end just after IPL bcoz just after IPL colors will introduce Khatron ke Khiladi 3.so pray and keep sending ur feedbacks.and to make way 4 KKK3 they need 1 hr slaut so as they hav said that if this scenario continues they will end one of these shows Bhagyaviddhata or Swarg and will replace their timings by LTL.and will vacant out 1 hr.slaut 9-10 for KKK3 and then Bigg Boss 4.it's getting scary.........................Edited by bibhanshu111 - 14 years ago
soapbubble thumbnail
Thanks Gaayu. Oye Lucky was a good movie, although I don't remember this guy's face right away. But at least it's reassuring because that was a good film with great performances which means this guy can at least act and won't be as ghaati as all that. ok, small relief.

Still Abeer miyan, ab tum kya karoge? πŸ˜• Apne baaoji se to nipat nahi sakte goondon se kya ladoge - I wish GK was taller and fatter and meaner - hamara Abeer to bhola hai, abhi bachcha hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Daadi, instead of poking your nose into everyone's affairs you should have fed Lalla ghee every day.
😑Ab dekho kya ho gaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bubble
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ bubble,
you are too funnyπŸ˜† Lalla does drink a lot of milk, but I guess he needs to increase his ghee intakeπŸ˜†

@bibanshu111
I understand my dear... your worries are legit. But if we keep saying this again and again, that the show will end, the show will end, that's not good publicity, is it? If loyal fans like us cast doubts on the show, those who are on the fence still deciding whether or not they want to see the show won't bother to watch it.

My sincere request is, let us wait to hear from some reliable source- either here on IF, or from the channel or from the production house. Until then, let us enjoy what we get. Let us have faith in the show and the actors and support it and send positive feedback to the channel as and when we can. Let us not give validity to rumors which have no basis, as yet.

It's only 2 months since YPNHK started. What Colors channel will do after IPL, which show will move to which slot, these are the prerogative of the channel. What we can do is spread the word about the show, and get more people to watch it, especially fans here who live in India. They are the ones who matter. Get your families interested in the show. Ask them to give it a try.

Luvchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ANOTHER villain????? why???? weren't Bodha and TN enough boulders for AbHer love story???😭
Ab inka kya hoga???πŸ₯Ί
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Gaayu - Word to everything you said! Understandable that the TRP's are not as high as we'd hoped for .. but we need to give it time, have patience & faith. And sooner or later, it will pick up. There are so many shows that pick up pace only after a certain twist is introduced in the show .. Lets just hope this new twist .. and start of AbHer love story brings in the required TRP's! πŸ˜ƒ 

@ Bubble - Lolll @ ghee intake!! πŸ˜†  Like Gaayu said .. hopefully all the milk intake will help πŸ˜†  I haven't watched Oye Lucky Lucky Oye, but heard its good. I'm guessing this Chandan guy is a good actor .. and will do justice to his role. Which will make things interesting to watch. This could only mean good for the show 😊