10th March Wrnt updt-RS slips/falls & in hospital

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc1 :12/24KB:Anuj and RB are drinking and discussing and Anuj tells RB then I can get the 2 crores loan. RB don't worry dear you will get and RS hears all this and goes down and he keeps thinking abt what he heard.

Sc2 : Simbhi's house: Simi and Abhi are sitting to eat and Abhi feeds Simi.  Simi is not too hapy but she is looking at Abhi and suddenly thinks abt what RS said that Anuj  has lost his jib. And then she gets up and calls papaji. RS tells that i want to talk to you. Simi says Ok I will come and she hangs up. Then turns around and tells Abhi we need to go soo Papaji. Abhi gets up and says right now ?? Simi says yes @ this moment and he needs me .. And she says that and walks off. Abhi is really annoyed and sits back and shuts the candle in frustration !

Sc3 : 12/24 KB : RS in his room is looking at the papers of the tax to be filed for his store and then he walks up to the terrace and hears the concversationm of Anuja nd RB who are fully drunk and Anuj is telling RB that will you be my driver or partner. So RB says now that you will become Sethi's  to seth I will be your driver. So basicallyt they are having fun and when they turn around RS is glaring at them.RB drops the glass looking at RS and Anuj turns around and RS glars at him also. Then Anuj says papaji u here, RS  says yes me. I am glad seeing all this and my son is thinking of  big dreams and putting his dad's things down the drain. I have  made this house on my daughters name. Now if you want make  what ever you want. RS then adds that you had this thought that why i always supported Simi and not you. he says that you never wanted to listen to me and therefore you wanted to do only misdeed and now if I don't recitify you then i will not be able to fix myself. And if i see you doing any misdeeds i will get you arrested and put you in jail.Anuj stops you are going to tell Simi all this and that i am useless and nalayak. but what ever papaji i am your blood and the reason why i have become like this is due to you. All this has happened since you never wanted to fulfill my dreams and why did you want me to be born in your house. and then RS tries to slap him  and Anuj stops. RS is shocked and he says how dare you stop me and then Anuj piushes his dad and he takes away the papers and RS slips and falls down teh stairs. Manju who is there sees that he has fallen and then  RB tells Anuj what is all this you have done, Anuj the starts panic and goes down . By then Milli, Anita all come Anuj gives teh papers to Anita and then  tells her to get water. Milli asks what happened and then Anuj says he had spoken to someone abt my job to for that he came upstairs. Milli is trying to wake him up. Anita says  maybe he has slipped. RB comes and says Ambulance is coming I just called.

Sc4 :Simi is in auto and ambulance is going beind so auto driver says i am giving way to Ambulance. Then Simi asks the driver to be quick.

Sc5 :Hospital : RS is brought in. The nurse asks them to stay poutside. manju is worried and Anita clams her down telling her everything will be alright. Anuj is worried and then RB says what did you do you pushed ur dad off the stairs. Anuj looks at Rb!

Sc6 : Park :Simi comes to a park and calls out to her dad saying i have come buthe is not there

Sc7:Hospital: Docs are working on RS  and monitoring him. Outside all are anxcious. And the doc comes out that conditiopn is serious and Rs might be paralysed, we need to operate on him. Manju is shocked and she almost faints. And then Anita comes and asks what happened margaya.. I mean phone dead ho gaya kya.. then Milli goes to Anuj to ask for his phone and Manju stops that we need not inform Simi. I don't want her shadow on RS.

Sc8 :Park: Simi remembers what all RS told and wonders he called me here and he did'nt turn up

Sc9:Hospital :
RS in the OT  Park Simi crying and thinking abt RS.

Sc10:Hospital: Surendar and Dolly chachi come RB says i will take leave and goes. Dolly chachi asks why neetu did'nt come. Then Surendar asks why Simi did'nt come , Then Milli says that manju dose'nt want Simi di to come. but Surendar says that Simi is RS;'s life. Then Anita also adds in to that why she should come her. And Anita also adds that Simi dose'nt have to come here and make the mood off. then Manju says if you want to go then you can go and be with Simi  since I don't want her here in our house. You decide if you want to be with RS or with Simi di.

Sc11:Park : Simi is crying Abhi comes there and she hugs him and says that papaji was suppose to come here donno why he did'nt comes. I want to go see him i want to go home and she starts walking. Abhi holds her hand and stops and says :" whose house which house and he tells her that same house where you will be insulted. Then he tells her that i understand your emotions but i don't want you being insulted. its not only yuour insult its mine also. tonight when i wanted to make this night a memoriable one you wanted to go there. When I want to make this night a beautiful one you want to be bothered abt others. Then Simi stops saying how can i have a beautiful moment with you when i am worried abt my family  my dad. So to this Abhi adds so you don't like the dhabba and don't want to  make it our home or  have a nice moment there right. I think its coz of me since I am unable to get you a proper house so you are treating me like this and he tells her to go and he walks out and she tries to hold him but he waqlks away.

Precap: Hospital :
The docs are removing all the instruments connected to RS's body one by one !!

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam-far thumbnail
Thanks for the update can't believe Anuj he and his wife really suit each other, I really do hate Manju I wonder how she will react when she EVER comes to know that it was Anuj that pushed his father down the stairs. I hope nothing happens RS cause i mean really and truly he's Simi's backboneEdited by sam-far - 14 years ago
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update. Seems like everything is going out of hand.
JasveerShastri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wondeful update
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Quick and wonderful updates Shanti....U did a great job...
   Hopefully nothing happens to RS.........Anuj and Anita needs to be thrown away and they should take Manjuji also...
RoyalT thumbnail

Thankx Shanti for another play by play update. 

Anuj has done it again.  Just when I thought he had some kind of human decency left in him he proves me wrong.  

Bravo to Abhi for standing up to Simi.   Either you want to be married or you don't.  Abhi deserves so much more than what you have given him

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i really hope nothing happens to him cuz simi will be broken and everything will go wrong. thanks for the update.
therimsim thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the wonderful post
Naivedya thumbnail
Thanks so much for the detailed update. I am really worried about RS now! I hope nothing happens to him! That precap looked very scary!
-Shankar- thumbnail
Thanks for the great upd. Shanti. oh no! simi is pushing abhi away. plz simi dont do it. but she should be worried about RS