Fanfiction : Fanaa (Kriya) Part 3 Page 2 - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
what next???..good job!!👏
Hey guys im so overwelmed by you responsed. I appreciate it so so much . Thanks guys.😃

Sorry for the late update ..... my mum was not feeling well. So i had to take care of her. Anyways im back with part 3 i will try and update the next part really soon. Have fun 😃.

Chapter 3

" THEN FIND HER I WANT THE GIRL DAMMIT"
Even having Mishra mention her was boiling Krishna's blood. What was this girl doing to him? He did not know. But he wanted to find out. And there is no way in hell Mishra is going to come in the way of that. Krishna owed no one and explanations and he made sure Mishra knew that. So he showed Mishra but cutting the phone. Right in his face.

Just as he was putting his phone aside Pratigya started to shiver badly. She was trembling and he knew it was not because of the whether. He leaned in closer to Pratigya's face. She was still asleep but even though her beautiful face was covered with fear. Her forehead was forming tiny droplets of sweat. Her face was moulded in a frown. Her face had lost it's colour and turned pale and her beautiful lips where trembling. He could not see her like that. He scared the core out of him. What did this girl went through? What did that Mishra did to her? Just thinking of the things that that filthy dog ever touch this angel shook his soul. NO! If that Mishra even as much as even laid a finger on this girl, Krishna was going to tear him into pieces.

" Pleasee pl- pl- please....du-dun.....please.. Leave me "
"Dont you dar touch me.....leave me pleasse....dun  to-to-toch me...go away!"

Krishna cupped Pratigya face and leaned closer to her.

"Hey wake up....your having a nightmare....don't worry im here....nothing is going to happen to you....open your eyes please..."

Krishna found himself pleading. He never pleaded anyone but tonight he release one thing that this girl was very important to him. He has not spoken to her, he does not know her name but, he knew that she has the power to shake his soul and the power to posses him. He was unknown to this feeling but whatever it was he had no control over it. He wanted this girl save, save and sound in his arms. Seeing her terrified  in her sleep made him want to hug her tight and cradle her in his lap. Keep her away from all her fear. Fight her fears for her. Protect her. He did not want mightmare lingering in those eyes, he wanted those eyes to have the sweetest dreams ever and for that to happen even if he had to climb the highest mountains and fight the deadliest battles, He would do it. At that moment a truth sunk in ..... he wanted this angel to be happy. HIS angel. Yes. She was his and that was the only truth of his being.

Angad was coming close to her again....it was the same dark room. Pratigya was screaming pleading for help but it was to no avail. No body could hear her. SHe was running in all directions but there was no door and no freaking window. She could hear that filthy goons snickers. He was embracing his victory and laughing at Pratigya's defeat. He was going to get her now. He was going to do as he please use her like a toy....sqeeze all her dignity out of her and  leave her shallow and empty. Like a bily with no soul. He was not going to only rape her put shatter her soul . Ripe he of her pride and kill her again and again each moment his hands laid on her.

"come on sweeetheart why are you being difficult....they is no way out kitty....it's show time..."

With that he started tp dtride towards her......He was about to lay his hand on her when she let out a loud scream.

The next thing Pratigya flet was a hard muscular cheast against her forehand.  She was still trembling and crying but somewhere deep down he felt the chest as a barrier between her and that monster Mishra. After a very long time she genuinely felt save. She flet nothing could harm her. The person that was having his arms around her was going to protect her. No words were spoken..no plans were made...she did not know the person but she could feel that the silence had spoken a thousand words and seal their fate together.

PRECAP: Krishna pined both of Pratigya's hands on the wall and leaned in.....he was staring hard into her eyes....Pratigya did not want to protest.....she knew it was wrong...but she could not bring herself to move a inch.....Krishna leaned closer....

I don't know how I missed this, but I love this fan fic...
wow, its so good to see people writing these wonderful fanfics on this forum.
keep writing...👏
Nice one Meet.Pls keep writing. 😊 BTW How is ur mom??
Ailaaaaaaaaaaaaa! The best fan fiction that I have read so far..........................!😃 😃

So sweet and so nice! 🤗

Kudoos to the writer! 👏 👏 👏

Keep up, I wanna see the next chapter!
😊
Thank you!! Please write more..i was deeply lost in all fan fics last night..it was tht good. Ure doing a very wonderful job!! :))

Really good part

Cant wait to read more

Hope your mum is feeling better now
OMG..
Awsome Awsome Awsomeee
u did an amazing job....plzz update veryyy sooonnn...cant wait...😳
Awesome!! Cant Wait For The Nexy Chapter :D
OMg this one was so beautifullll....just loved it......KRIYA rocks ......plz plz PM me when u update next parttttt