•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi friends,

POLL FAVORS KAJOL AS 'BAHU'

By Eye TV India Bureau

In the News

Kajol, wife of actor Ajay Devgn for about eleven years, is voted the favorite 'bahu' (daughter-in law) in a poll conducted by matrimonial site shaadi.com. As part of the upcoming International Women's Day celebrations on 8th March 2010, the portal conducted a poll in which 250,000 women participated. In the poll, 43.08 percent women said Kajol was their favorite Bollywood daughter-in-law. Besides Kajol, others vying for the position were Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Gauri Khan, Madhuri Dixit, Malaika Arora, Twinkle Khanna and Kiran Rao. The results indicate that today the women are looking to be more independent and are willing to adopt stronger roles in their life, according to the pollster.

In spite of this we learn that Kajol is very unhappy with her hubby as the latter hasn't yet watched her latest 'My Name Is Khan'. This is all the more significant that all others have watched and appreciated her performance in it. Ajay Devgn has apparently been too busy. Reports reveal that Ajay had been keeping too much occupied recently with his latest release 'Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge?'. But Kajol being temperamental is too miffed. There is a buzz in industry circles that Ajay is not too keen to watch 'MNIK' because of Shah Rukh playing opposite Kajol because Shah Rukh Khan and Ajay Devgn are not very fond of each other. However, kajol doesn't agree with the industry theory.

Link:

http://smashits.com/news/bollywood/movie-talk/7990/poll-favors-kajol-as-bahu.html#

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by farislove

...In spite of this we learn that Kajol is very unhappy with her hubby as the latter hasn't yet watched her latest 'My Name Is Khan'.

🤣 Is this a very strong reason to be unhappy with ones hubby? I don't trust any of these medias. Knowing Kajol and her fiery nature - if she was unhappy in her marriage, she wouldn't stay into it for so long. She isn't like the ones who would keep up with an unhappy marriage just to keep her fans happy. Wasn't she the one to leave the film industry and take a sabbatical break for five whole years when she was on the peak of her career?
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago