Chanda Rani ki kowshish jaari rahein

payel_roy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
  hey i'v seen yesterday's episode when chanda says mai " aapki badi bahoo tho choti bahoo se bhi zyaada sundur hain", this makes me feel that chanda has started taking revenge of those words which taps had delivered on the pooja day in b-house. which is a good news for us according to me๐Ÿ˜†.
Now i think that she'll be the one to tell vansh about veer ichcha's love after she gets to know about it๐Ÿ˜Š
I think she is the only character who can compete with taps, so i'm with chanda now because she is the only hope of giving taps an oolta thapad if taps dares to give her one๐Ÿ‘i would love to clap like this if taps gets a slap. And i also think that she's the only one who understands that taps is a jealous creature or else she'd'nt have said that yesterday.....

Chanda apne jaise vidhvo ka naam roshan kar.!!!!!

I still feel that she'll be the one to tell every thing to vansh as remember when she asked vansh  "kya veer aur bhabi ka manmuttao dur ho geya" and then she said "lo jo baath nehi keheni chahiyethi wohi kehedi" may be the same way she'll take revenge from tap water.  ๐Ÿ˜†

At the end i must say Chanda rani badi sayaani baathe kahe khaas,tune liya samajh tappu ko jalaane ka raaz๐Ÿ˜‰    

please creatives kuch to karo pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ..

Edited by payel_roy - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payel_roy thumbnail
i realy think that she's the one...... in yesterday's episode also when veer was applying gulaal to ichcha she gave a peculia expession may be she's planning of something?????
vijaya_ls thumbnail
chanda rani make your plans quick
at least before marraige- she knows tappu very well
she has allready sensed something wrong with  veer and iccha
and knows everything ..
wonder why vansh doesnt notice anything ...
payel_roy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

chanda rani make your plans quick
at least before marraige- she knows tappu very well
she has allready sensed something wrong with  veer and iccha
and knows everything ..
wonder why vansh doesnt notice anything ...

i feel vansh knows it...... he's simply trying to find out..
dont know but should'nt hope for anything from these tappu2s๐Ÿ˜ก