telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Today's show was a big improvement from last week. It is getting a bit more exciting now that the girls have grownup. They must be around 20 or so.

Roop looks like she is becoming mad after 12 yrs of waiting for her husband. what a devoted wife.
hopefully she has had several wedding dresses and not worn the same dress for 12 years

It is a shame even as adults these girls can't have a normal friendship.

Have noticed none of the other characters aged at all. they all look the same as 12 years ago....
😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naivedya thumbnail
Yeah, Indian soaps are never very consistent when it comes to leaps. In the US we call the leaps by the name SORAS (soap opera rapid aging syndrome). American soaps are notorious for aging the children in the shows while keeping everyone else looking pretty much the same. I have seen shows where a child is born in a particular year, and two or three years later they are already a teenager while everyone else plus the date and time stays the same 😆.
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandeepa108

Yeah, Indian soaps are never very consistent when it comes to leaps. In the US we call the leaps by the name SORAS (soap opera rapid aging syndrome). American soaps are notorious for aging the children in the shows while keeping everyone else looking pretty much the same. I have seen shows where a child is born in a particular year, and two or three years later they are already a teenager while everyone else plus the date and time stays the same 😆.

yes you are right about the american soaps. they do age very quickly especially with children when they want to add a storyline.
i guess they have to do something to keep the kids growing.