Posted: 18 years ago
^ what dont you understand marhaba? is there a certain step or something?
Posted: 17 years ago
help
wen i get to d new layer it shows me d same layer i cannot c two diff layers wat shud i do
4. So zoom as close as you can to aish (the closer, the more accurate", and use the selection tool (look at previous post to see how it looks like) to cut the image.

I selected ash, but I dunno how to CUT ..it

This is confusing.
Originally posted by meghavi

4. So zoom as close as you can to aish (the closer, the more accurate", and use the selection tool (look at previous post to see how it looks like) to cut the image.

I selected ash, but I dunno how to CUT ..it

This is confusing.

same here.I don't know how to cut itπŸ˜•.
Can u plzzz tell me how to cut it😭😭😭.
Originally posted by zunaira

same here.I don't know how to cut itπŸ˜•.
Can u plzzz tell me how to cut it😭😭😭.

i agree wit that.. i don't know how to cut it 😭 😭 😭 . .when i chose the selection tool.. i zoomed in and everythin but it just makes a box.. kinda thing.. πŸ˜• and i didn't see any "feathers" thing either when i selected "selection tool" πŸ˜•
neva mind.. i finally got it.. thanxx πŸ˜ƒ
if u can show the saving processs so the following does not happen it would b great

the pic is not clear i think
Originally posted by nyzbabigyal

i agree wit that.. i don't know how to cut it 😭 😭 😭 . .when i chose the selection tool.. i zoomed in and everythin but it just makes a box.. kinda thing.. πŸ˜• and i didn't see any "feathers" thing either when i selected "selection tool" πŸ˜•
wen d dotted ants box comes try pressing "delete"frm ur keyboard nd it will b gone😳
WOOOW
great tutorials!
πŸ‘
thanks
ok hey can i tell u sumthing it dozn help at all cuz i donno how m gonna open xzmple i donno how im gonna get glitter baqground 😭